rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Symphony - The interrogation of a banker-financed communist

A document called Red Symphony is purported to be an interrogation transcript between a KGB agent and a Trotsky communist who attempted to subvert Stalin. It's generally believed to be authentic but of course there is no way to be certain. The communist details a banking conspiracy that is attempting to control the whole world.

Full text: http://mailstar.net/red-symphony.html

Quote:Quote:

Communism will achieve victory only thanks to the contradictions in Capitalism

[...]

...to a greater concentration of the means of production corresponds a greater mass of the proletariat, a greater force for the building of Communism, is that not so?

That contradiction states that capitalism becomes increasingly top heavy as time goes on, where fewer men possess the means of production. This increases the have-nots, who then agitate for communism because they don't have wealth. So capitalism on a long enough timeline will create the environment where communism becomes a good deal for those on the bottom.

As we know, the only aim of any struggle in the economic sphere is to earn more and work less. Such is the economic absurdity, but according to our terminology, such is the contradiction, which has not been noticed by the masses, which are blinded at any given moment by a rise in wages, which is at once annulled by a rise in prices. And if prices are limited by governmental action, then the same thing happens, i.e. a contradiction between the wish to spend more, produce less, is qualified here by monetary inflation. And so one gets a vicious circle: a strike, hunger, inflation, hunger.

Controlling money is just a tool for the bankers to help achieve their real aim: power.

G. - But if, according to you - and I think the same - they already have global political power, then what other power do they want to possess ?

R. - I have already told you: Full power. Such power as Stalin has in the USSR, but world-wide.

The people we see in prominent positions appear to have power, but they are not at the top.

...not one of "Them" is a person who occupies a political position or a position in the World Bank. As I understood after the murder of Rathenau in Rapallo, they give political or financial positions only to intermediaries. Obviously to persons who are trustworthy and loyal, which can be guaranteed a thousand ways: thus one can assert that bankers and politicians - are only men of straw ... even though they occupy very high places and are made to appear to be the authors of the plans which are carried out.

The Freemasons aid in this conspiracy.

Every masonic organization tries to attain and to create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts; but they always conceal themselves behind their well-known treble slogan. (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity)

Hitler was a pawn in the game, until he got crazy ideas like printing money and killing Jews.

The 1930's British Policy of Appeasement was probably designed to encourage Hitler's expansionist tendencies and to provoke war. Douglas Reed, the (London) Times Correspondent in Berlin, was first tipped off to something fishy when his newspaper suppressed his warnings of the Hitler menace.

[...]

In order to control Stalin, international finance was forced to build up Hitler and the Nazi party. Rakowsky confirms that Jewish financiers backed the Nazis although Hitler was not aware of this.

The book was intriguing, and does seem to confirm what we know of how the elite operates. It also does match a lot of what was said in None Dare Call It Conspiracy (http://www.rooshv.com/how-a-small-cabal-...orld-power ).

I definitely think what we've been taught about the reason for past/present wars is definitely inaccurate, or at the very least missing very important information. Will read the document in full later on.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (08-22-2016 12:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A document called Red Symphony is purported to be an interrogation transcript between a KGB agent and a Trotsky communist who attempted to subvert Stalin. It's generally believed to be authentic but of course there is no way to be certain. The communist details a banking conspiracy that is attempting to control the whole world.

Full text: http://mailstar.net/red-symphony.html

Communism will achieve victory only thanks to the contradictions in Capitalism

[...]

...to a greater concentration of the means of production corresponds a greater mass of the proletariat, a greater force for the building of Communism, is that not so?

That contradiction states that capitalism becomes increasingly top heavy as time goes on, where fewer men possess the means of production. This increases the have-nots, who then agitate for communism because they don't have wealth. So capitalism on a long enough timeline will create the environment where communism becomes a good deal for those on the bottom.

As we know, the only aim of any struggle in the economic sphere is to earn more and work less. Such is the economic absurdity, but according to our terminology, such is the contradiction, which has not been noticed by the masses, which are blinded at any given moment by a rise in wages, which is at once annulled by a rise in prices. And if prices are limited by governmental action, then the same thing happens, i.e. a contradiction between the wish to spend more, produce less, is qualified here by monetary inflation. And so one gets a vicious circle: a strike, hunger, inflation, hunger.

Controlling money is just a tool for the bankers to help achieve their real aim: power.

G. - But if, according to you - and I think the same - they already have global political power, then what other power do they want to possess ?

R. - I have already told you: Full power. Such power as Stalin has in the USSR, but world-wide.

The people we see in prominent positions appear to have power, but they are not at the top.

...not one of "Them" is a person who occupies a political position or a position in the World Bank. As I understood after the murder of Rathenau in Rapallo, they give political or financial positions only to intermediaries. Obviously to persons who are trustworthy and loyal, which can be guaranteed a thousand ways: thus one can assert that bankers and politicians - are only men of straw ... even though they occupy very high places and are made to appear to be the authors of the plans which are carried out.

The Freemasons aid in this conspiracy.

Every masonic organization tries to attain and to create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts; but they always conceal themselves behind their well-known treble slogan. (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity)

Hitler was a pawn in the game, until he got crazy ideas like printing money and killing Jews.

The 1930's British Policy of Appeasement was probably designed to encourage Hitler's expansionist tendencies and to provoke war. Douglas Reed, the (London) Times Correspondent in Berlin, was first tipped off to something fishy when his newspaper suppressed his warnings of the Hitler menace.

[...]

In order to control Stalin, international finance was forced to build up Hitler and the Nazi party. Rakowsky confirms that Jewish financiers backed the Nazis although Hitler was not aware of this.

The book was intriguing, and does seem to confirm what we know of how the elite operates. It also does match a lot of what was said in None Dare Call It Conspiracy (http://www.rooshv.com/how-a-small-cabal-...orld-power ).

Read it over a decade ago on henrymakow.ca. Any doubters need only see the direction the world has taken.

Based on this thread I've downloaded None Dare Call it a Conspiracy to my kindle and am about halfway through.

While it does place some reliance on conjecture (which the author admits), that reliance is out of necessity given what and who the book is concerned with and their ability and need to cover their tracks and hide their motives. That being said, as I'm reading I have my kindle in my left hand and am simultaneously researching/googling/wikipediaing with my phone in my right hand, and everything presented by the author as fact has so far checked out.

The implications are deeply disturbing.