rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South East Asia - 3 Months

South East Asia - 3 Months

Quick background. Look like a tanned version of David Silva, 24, Indian about 5'9'' and 70 kg which is pretty much as average as you can get.

I was basically travelling through S.E Asia as I'm on a short sabbatical and I did not go with the explicit intention of getting laid but what followed was ridiculous. I do all-right back home but the scene in India is centred around social circles so it was a little bit of a cultural shock to see how quickly Western girls would hook up with strangers they had just met.

After the booze goes down it's a bit ridiculous. I had a 19 year old British chick from South London start stroking my arm one evening telling me how White people like to sunbathe because they desire tanned skin. It sounds great but when women start chasing it takes the thrill out of the interaction at least for me but easy sex is still sex I suppose.

The girls fall into two categories - locals and backpackers. I could write a whole thread on the local girls but I'll focus on the backpackers for now. It's a pretty diverse crowd but still ~ 70% White Westerners out of which the bulk are British, Dutch and Irish and for some reason the Yanks turn up during the full moon and in quite a few places in Vietnam. The chicks are liberal and crave for something 'different'. If there's anything 'unique' about you, you will absolutely clean house.

I was chuckling in Vietnam on the Castaway island when all the girls where queuing up to buy drinks for the Vietnamese bartenders but these guys just weren't interested lol. Anyway places to go :

1) Koh Phagnan - Full Moon

Stay for a week with your third last day coinciding with the Full Moon. The next day is the after party which gets pretty wild, one day to recoup and then leave. Don't miss the party before the full moon which is in the forest, turn up around 11, have a couple of directs, grab a girl, 15 min small talk, escalate, make out, get her back to yours. Easy as you can get. Irish girls are freaks.

2) Koh Tao

Did not expect this small island to get this wild. All the action is on one single strip so it's pretty concentrated and super easy to get around. Cactus bar, Fishbowl and Rockbar on the Sairee strip is enough. The pub crawl is an easy way to meet people.

3) Vang Vieng

Apparently a while back it was pretty much the epitome of western decadence and while the authorities have clamped down it still goes pretty crazy. Sakura bar is all you need to know and the others you'll find easily enough.

4) Ha-Long bay

Just look for the castaway tour and go. They have a private island in the middle of the bay and there are about a 100 people on the island at any given time. Keep in mind that logistics are a bit hard because anyone who'se tried knows that beach sex is pretty disgusting and the toilets are horrible. Like really fucking horrible. The place is run by grungy Westerners who probably just want to count the money they're minting and do not care about upgrading to meet basic hygiene requirements. Go for the 2 D 1 N tour so you don't have to use the crappy facilities. That said, if you can't get any here, just pack up and go home because it just can't get easier.

Quite a few more places that maybe I'll update later when I have time.