rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psycho Girlfriend Makes Rules For Holidaying Boyfriend, Threatens To Ruin His Life

Psycho Girlfriend Makes Rules For Holidaying Boyfriend, Threatens To Ruin His Life

An ultra-clingy girlfriend (read also: mentally unstable human bomb) has produced a list of ten rules for her boyfriend to follow when he goes on a 'lads' trip' to Magaluf, Spain with friends.

I would normally associate this sort of craziness with a Glaswegian lass (Scots from Glasgow out there, you may not be psycho, but plenty of your neighbors are).

Note the casual reference to destroying his stuff and ruining his life if he cheats. She would undoubtedly do both (or try to) if she suspected he had done the deed with a girl other than her.

The boyfriend actually tweeted the list and part of me thinks he's fairly good at pushing her buttons and keeping her in line, irrespective of her craziness. A lot of girls seemed to have agreed with her online, but on balance this is the one thing most people she knows are going to remember her for, and that's not a good thing.

I know a few girls like this one, none of whom I have dated, thankfully. They like to wrap up their insecurities by pretending they're joking (like this one and her drawings and smiley faces), yet they're really deadly serious and unhinged. The 'no contact' with girls whatsoever provisions in her rulebook are a dead giveaway.

He should leave her pronto. Even if we foolishly presumed she will always be faithful to him, someone that base in their emotional repertoire is bound to screw up your life before too long. It's like dating someone you have to babysit. Their neediness and constant need for validation are unbearable.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (08-12-2016 09:25 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

An ultra-clingy girlfriend (read also: mentally unstable human bomb) has produced a list of ten rules for her boyfriend to follow when goes on a 'lads' trip' to Magaluf, Spain with friends.

I would normally associate this sort of craziness with a Glaswegian lass (Scots from Glasgow out there, you may not be psycho, but plenty of your neighbors are).

Note the casual reference to destroying his stuff and ruining his life if he cheats. She would undoubtedly do it if she suspected he had done the deed with a girl other than her.

The boyfriend actually tweeted the list and part of me thinks he's fairly good at pushing her buttons and keeping her in line, irrespective of her craziness. A lot of girls seemed to have agreed with her online, but on balance this is the one thing most people she knows are going to remember her for, and that's not a good thing.

I know a few girls like this one, none of whom I have dated, thankfully. They like to wrap up their insecurities by pretending they're joking (like this one and her drawings and smiley-faces), yet they're really deadly serious and unhinged. The 'no contact' with girls whatsoever provisions in her rulebook are a dead giveaway.

He should leave her pronto. Even if we foolishly presumed she will always be faithful to him, someone that base in their emotional repertoire is bound to screw up your life.

Why am I not surprised at the picture of the dominating (but delusional, because the only and whole point of going to Magaluf, is flirting with 20 y.o. sun-burnt stupid chicks) girlfriend (she actually holds him by the balls, on the pic, it looks like):

[Image: 36FF106500000578-3729085-image-a-3_1470645646958.jpg]

Quote: (08-12-2016 09:33 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

An ultra-clingy girlfriend (read also: mentally unstable human bomb) has produced a list of ten rules for her boyfriend to follow when goes on a 'lads' trip' to Magaluf, Spain with friends.

Note the casual reference to destroying his stuff and ruining his life if he cheats. She would undoubtedly do it if she suspected he had done the deed with a girl other than her.

I know a few girls like this one, none of whom I have dated, thankfully. They like to wrap up their insecurities by pretending they're joking (like this one and her drawings and smiley-faces), yet they're really deadly serious and unhinged. The 'no contact' with girls whatsoever provisions in her rulebook are a dead giveaway.

He should leave her pronto. Even if we foolishly presumed she will always be faithful to him, someone that base in their emotional repertoire is bound to screw up your life.

Why am I not surprised at the picture of the dominating (but delusional, because the only and whole point of going to Magaluf, is flirting with 20 y.o. sun-burnt stupid chicks) girlfriend (she actually holds him by the balls, on the pic, it looks like):

She doesn't perform the role of domineering girlfriend too well, at least in this picture. Instead, she appears uncomfortable and insecure. By contrast, he looks reasonably confident and happy (not sure why he would be happy, though).

Like I said, him tweeting her antics gives me the impression he can manage her much of the time. Why he wants to even have her, however, is the million-dollar question.

If we're being honest, the tweeting probably caused her significant embarrassment. Girls like her are unconsciously unaware they're bat-shit crazy and have low self-esteem, dressed up in a fake 'bold, assertive woman' personality.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Step 1. Dump GF before leaving.
Step 2. Travel and Bang
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT

This girl is so insecure in herself she had to write out that last, even if it was a joke, you know she's dead serious.

That dudes good looking (a little metro), he'd probably kill it over there.

She's so worried she'll lose him, sounds like his SMV might be pretty decent.

Quote: (08-12-2016 09:33 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

[Image: 2568-the-wb-box.jpg]

Quote: (08-12-2016 09:40 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

She doesn't perform the role of domineering girlfriend too well, at least in this picture. Instead, she appears uncomfortable and insecure. By contrast, he looks reasonably confident and happy (not sure why he would be happy, though).

Like I said, him tweeting her antics gives me the impression he can manage her much of the time. Why he wants to even have her, however, is the million-dollar question.

If we're being honest, the tweeting probably caused her significant embarrassment. Girls like her are unconsciously unaware they're bat-shit crazy and have low self-esteem, dressed up in a fake 'bold, assertive woman' personality.

Sure sign of the insecurity is the stupid expression on her face. She can't just pull a smile, because then people would judge what her smile looks like, so she pulls a weird face, it's just a rehash of the "duckface". It's a mask to hide behind.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

I hate when dudes button the top button when they aren't wearing a tie. So fucking gay.

WB his girl. WNFR (would not follow rules)

Quote: (08-12-2016 12:57 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I hate when dudes button the top button when they aren't wearing a tie. So fucking gay.

Guess what ? I do that with ALL my flannels and button ups.

Kind of the punk rock biker style.

Watcha gonna do brother !? [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: oOeq6.gif]

Guess what ?

#TEAMTOPBUTTON

Actually top button sounds like a gay sex position. [Image: gay.gif]

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:10 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Guess what ? I do that with ALL my flannels and button ups.

You sport a bandanna too, homes?

[Image: sexy-cholo-o.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

That video is hilarious.

You can even see the top buttoned up because of my beard anyways.

So it's:

[Image: pIvKZxD.gif]

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

That video is hilarious.

You can even see the top buttoned up because of my beard anyways.

So it's:

Flannels + beard =

[Image: 12717249_755491867883772_827258899135291840_n.jpg]

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

For a Scottish girl she is a hard 9. A solid 6 anywhere else. As soon as they open their gob my ears want to die. Such an uncouth sound.

Who the fuck eats gluten free tacos ? BLASPHEMY

P.S. Canada doesn't have real mexican food

Sorry can't hear guys on my harley, on my way to fuck yo bitch [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: Charlie-Hunnam-Sons-Anarchy-Season-7-Set...93x722.jpg]

What's so crazy about Glaswegian girls? (Out of interest) Is the quality that bad?

You guys are too harsh, I actually dont think this is overboard. She is simply being a girl, read: possesive. Looking at the poictures they must be pretty young. So like all young girl with a boyfriend she is insecure as shit. I actually think its kinda cute she made a card with colored drawing for him. This is basically a girl acting like a kindergarten girl, nothing new.

Cant say much about the guy and his game but probably not a pushover simply by the fact that he tweeted this. He could go on vacation, get laid then get back and still got a solid piece of ass waiting for him. At that age he must be craving all the drama that comes with this girl too, and he is having zero thought about learning game or self development or all that shit.

In the end he will go and probably get laid, why she goes to bar with her slutty friends getting hit on/rejecting other guys, until she runs into the right player

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:02 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

What's so crazy about Glaswegian girls? (Out of interest) Is the quality that bad?

Like any city, you can find good ones. Even more so than the UK average, however, girls are more uncouth and unrefined. If you can even understand them.

Glasgow: anecdotally high crime rate for UK and verifiable by findings such as these.

Life expectancies nearly ten years lower than UK average, too. Called the 'Glasgow Effect.' If you isolate certain areas of the city, the life expectancy is closer to 15 years lower than the rest of the UK. Poverty is comparable to many places in northern England, so income alone does not explain it, nor does the weather.

I may get a backlash from Scots on the forum for saying these things, but the fact remains that Glasgow has the worst reputation of any city in the UK and much of it is deserved. The flow-on effect to the city's women, at least a good proportion of them, is to be expected.

I personally think that the city's history as a town of struggle, poverty and pain has shaped it and its inhabitants to this day, a bit like those honor codes you find ingrained in Southerners compared to Northerners in the US (irrespective of socio-economic status). The hand-to-mouth existence of old may have changed into a more 'modern' working-class feel, but the edginess of Glaswegians remains.

Thanks for that. Informative. What should you expect from Glaswegian girls up there then? Slutty? Would you say they are prone to instant gratification eg. Are they totally different when drunk?

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:31 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

Thanks for that. Informative. What should you expect from Glaswegian girls up there then? Slutty? Would you say they are prone to instant gratification eg. Are they totally different when drunk?

It's a largish city when you count the metro area around it as well. You will find all sorts and a lot of folks from other places in Scotland and the UK move there. Large English or very Anglicized population, for example.

BUT... Definitely more loutish behavior from girls in Glasgow. UK girls in general seem to take to drink more than in Australia, at least outside the club scene, and Glaswegian average is a step beyond that. Met a few girls there who seemed to have serious family issues with alcohol and these were university students. Cannot imagine what the really working-class ones are like.

Population cruder, more drunken and aggressive than cities like Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds, which have 'bad' reputations in southern England. I had no issues personally, but saw enough pointless feuding and brawling on the streets.

Screwed two local Glaswegian girls there... nice enough. One was a secretary and the other a student nurse. I enjoyed the Polish and English girls I met there more, though.

Anecdotal I know, but I dated a Glaswegian chick for a while, and she was nuts. She'd call me on a night out with friends and ask to speak to one of my friends to confirm what I was up to and that I wasn't cheating on her. It ended pretty dramatically, too. I only put up with it because she was a 9, and even then it wasn't enough to stop me dumping her.

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:41 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Anecdotal I know, but I dated a Glaswegian chick for a while, and she was nuts. She'd call me on a night out with friends and ask to speak to one of my friends to confirm what I was up to and that I wasn't cheating on her. It ended pretty dramatically, too. I only put up with it because she was a 9, and even then it wasn't enough to stop me dumping her.

My relatively long fling with the secretary wasn't as bad, though you dated yours and mine was in an ambiguous FWB dynamic with me. But she was always eyeing off my new iPhone, clearly trying to see who was texting me but saying she liked the phone itself.

Same shit with typing passwords in. Head looking over my shoulder.

Yours seemed a tad psycho. Mine probably more clingy.

First of all, that..."thing" is ugly as sin, as we say here. 5/10, WNB (and I am being generous here).

Second thing, does that guy have any ounce of self respect? How can he allow himself to be pushed in such a way by a low quality tro...errr...woman ? No homo, but he is relative good looking, and deserves better than her.

In any case, I would (after having some fun in Magaluf) give her some money, and send her on a shopping spree with her friends...

...and change the locks.

Quote:Quote:

Holy shit man.

I would dump her ass at the spot. I do not give a damn if she is made from a genetic material of David Beckham, Ivanka Trump, Little Dark and Jennifer Lopez by some mad scientist in his mother's garage. This personality is toxic, and anyone who will be unfortunate to marry her will one day regret the day he met her. Guaranteed.

You dodged a SCUD missile right here.

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:41 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

They seem quite insecure in general going from this thread. Guys in relationships must know their SMV then...

I disagree. Her hand looks almost on the scruff of his neck, sitting taller than him and in a slightly more confident or dominant posture.

Not to mention I see hints of beta face hidden deep within his attempt at a shitlordy grin.

Agreed. I usually associate this look with skinny hipsters and closet homosexuals. If you're a real man your chest should be so big that you can't button the top button.
[Image: icon_lol.gif]
#SWOLE

Fucking around, but I hate that completely buttoned up look.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.