rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse Now: The Gay Marriage Fallout Thread

So in just the last week we have 2 reports of the rationalising of degeneracy in the name of equal rights invoking the Gay Marriage Precedent or hereafter, the GiMP.

Early in the week this GiMP popped up on Breitbart...

Muslims Demand Polygamy In Response To Same Sex Marriages

Quote:Quote:

Following the introduction of civil partnerships, Muslim representatives in Italy are now demanding the legalisation of polygamy.

Responding to a new law allowing same sex couples to enter civil unions, Hamza Piccardo argued that if gay relationships, which Muslims disagree with, are a civil right then Italians must accept polygamy as a civil right too.

The founder of the Union of Islamic Communities and Organisations (UCOII) in Italy took to Facebook to claim polygamy is a “civil right” and that Italy would benefit from the large number of Muslim births it would promote.

The UCOII president wrote: “When it comes to civil rights here, then polygamy is a civil right. Muslims do not agree with homosexual partnerships, and yet they have to accept a system that allows it. There is no reason why Italy should not accept polygamous marriages of consenting persons.”

Yep. I don't have to point out the irony here.

Then this today. This time from Fox News. You can't make this shit up...

I'm Your Mum... But I'm Falling In Love With You

MONICA MARES was 16 when she gave up her newborn son Caleb Peterson for adoption.

She reconnected with him on Facebook when he was 19 years old and they met in person around Christmas last year.

After they met, Monica told the Daily Mail she started getting “crazy” feelings about her son.

Soon, they were living together. And a few weeks after that, their sexual relationship began.

Monica reflected on the moment she first admitted her feelings to Caleb:
“I’m sorry I don’t know how you are going to react to this. I’m your mum and you’re my son, but I’m falling in love with you,” she recalls saying.

Caleb responded by saying “You know what, I am too. I was scared to let you know.”

The pair ended up kissing “and kissing lead to other things”.

Now the couple, who reside in New Mexico, are awaiting their day in court after being arrested earlier this year on incest charges.

[Image: 5ec86af9fc661704b509bd7fcd37dc69]

[Image: 9a79dd6f5be753ee3ca3c4aef6b1d967]

Caleb and Monica currently live separately and are legally banned from having contact. Monica says she has received death threats and warnings that if she goes to prison there are people wanting to “take her out” there.

The couple went public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA), which is defined as sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings or half-siblings.

The term has become more commonly used than “incest” in those cases where two people who are related, but don’t grow up together, meet and fall in love. It reportedly occurs to about half of adults who reconnect with their estranged parents. You may recall that Kim West and her son Ben Ford brought the term into the spotlight when their relationship was exposed in April.

[Image: eaa8c539e41546333ba20beab7f34e98]

... here's the GiMP!

The couple is being supported by Cristina Shy who runs http://www.lilysgardener.com, a support and advocacy website for related couples, also known as consanguinamorous people.

Cristina, who is involved in an illegal relationship with her half brother in Minnesota, told the Daily Mail: “Our whole community is watching this case and looking for updates.

“It needs to be brought to the attention of everybody in the country and people need to start thinking differently."

“It was the same with gay people just a few years ago and now they can get married they are accepted."

“Well why not consanguinamorous people like us? We are all adults. We are not paedophiles, there’s no domestic issue we are in love, we want to be together but we are related. That shouldn’t be a deciding factor.”

This thread is a place to keep an eye on this no-doubt growing trend & the sheer audacity of these types that we in the West have opened the floodgates to & the hell we are about to endure as predicted by many wise men around these parts.

Oh & of course...

Monica and Caleb are hoping to attract a high-profile lawyer who will take their case to the supreme court.

A GoFundMe page was set up by the pair to help with legal fees, but had only raised $100 of the $25,000 they were seeking.

I wouldn't bracket incest in with polygamy.

I can't say polygamy is beneficial for society, but it can be argued that it is natural. It's also common in non-Islamic cultures. Polygamy has been part of many cultures for centuries. Apart from some lunatic Roman and Greek rulers, gay marriage was not part of any mainstream cultures.

Gay marriage and incest are abominations.

Quote: (08-12-2016 03:58 AM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I can't say polygamy is beneficial for society, but it can be argued that it is natural. It's also common in non-Islamic cultures. Polygamy has been part of many cultures for centuries. Apart from some lunatic Roman and Greek rulers, gay marriage was not part of any mainstream cultures.

I would.

How many times have we discussed the fact that the rise of feminism with western acceptance of open female hypergamy has created a situation that is a huge contribution to the decline of our society with players & alphas racking up notches while the betas & sub groups get the scraps or nothing at all. Sounds pretty polygamous to me. And we all agree that the current situation is not healthy and see it with our own eyes in things like the divorce rate, single mother worship & Eliot Rogers of this world.

Christian values created a society & where every man got a wife & ever woman, a husband. The family unit became the bedrock of our society & has been shown to be a a superior model, one that we are now forsaking to our detriment.

It's all degeneracy. Natural or not.

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:41 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

I would.

How many times have we discussed the fact that the rise of feminism with western acceptance of open female hypergamy has created a situation that is a huge contribution to the decline of our society with players & alphas racking up notches while the betas & sub groups get the scraps or nothing at all. Sounds pretty polygamous to me. And we all agree that the current situation is not healthy and see it with our own eyes in things like the divorce rate, single mother worship & Eliot Rogers of this world.

Christian values created a society & where every man got a wife & ever woman, a husband. The family unit became the bedrock of our society & has been shown to be a a superior model, one that we are now forsaking to our detriment.

That's not polygamy. Alpha males who bang lots of sluts is not polygamy. Polygamy is one male with multiple wives.

Most traditional polygamous societies are very patriarchal and women are not allowed to slut it up.

Quote: (08-12-2016 09:18 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

That's not polygamy. Alpha males who bang lots of sluts is not polygamy. Polygamy is one male with multiple wives.

Most traditional polygamous societies are very patriarchal and women are not allowed to slut it up.

Yeah, sort of like the society in the Middle East where guys are blowing themselves up because they think that's the only way they are going to get any.

I would.

At the top. For everyone else, life is shit. It's basic math. If some guys have 4 wives, that's 3 dudes without a wife. And that's being generous. And these top guys use the sexless men as pawns in a game to increase their own power, and therefore, an additional stable of women.

What you have to realize is that you can't have traditional polygamy without wide-scale intra-male conflict. Polygamy works and everyone is hunky dory when there are significantly less men than women. In the modern era, this is not the case. If you want traditional polygamy, then another tradition also needs to be in place...violent conflict.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:58 AM)nek Wrote:  

At the top. For everyone else, life is shit. It's basic math. If some guys have 4 wives, that's 3 dudes without a wife. And that's being generous. And these top guys use the sexless men as pawns in a game to increase their own power, and therefore, an additional stable of women.

What you have to realize is that you can't have traditional polygamy without wide-scale intra-male conflict. Polygamy works and everyone is hunky dory when there are significantly less men than women. In the modern era, this is not the case. If you want traditional polygamy, then another tradition also needs to be in place...violent conflict.

Men who don't have a wife and kids really don't have a stake in 'the system' and have no real reason to insure the system's survival. IMHO, the removal of polygamy type systems is one of the reasons how mankind pulled itself from a neolithic tribal culture to modern civilization. It is also my opinion, this was one the major culture factors that allowed the West to dominate militarily, culturally, and economically over competing cultures such as the Islamic world and (to a lesser extent) China.

This is why polygamy systems, where 20% of the men had 80% of the women, is found so much in tribal, backward cultures. You have a 'big man' at the top that all the beta men are supposed to serve under. This is not a good system when put under stress (such as war).

Victor David Hansen brought up this point when comparing the Greeks vs. the Persians. The Greeks fought with a far greater degree of viciousness because they were fighting to protect their land, homes, children, wives... their culture and future. The Persians... well many fought as slaves and had nothing to return home too. The Greek Hoplites were able to beat armies who were in far greater number on the battle field in part because of this.

Quote: (08-13-2016 09:38 AM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

Victor David Hansen brought up this point when comparing the Greeks vs. the Persians. The Greeks fought with a far greater degree of viciousness because they were fighting to protect their land, homes, children, wives... their culture and future. The Persians... well many fought as slaves and had nothing to return home too. The Greek Hoplites were able to beat armies who were in far greater number on the battle field in part because of this.

It's like that old saying about why Rome fell, that there were "No Romans in the Roman Army". When the people that have the most to lost have no skin in the game, and the ones putting their necks on the line begin to ask "what for?", shit starts to go south. You see this in Military towns with men starting to not give a fuck after being fucked over by both Uncle Sam and their wives while they are deployed.

The counter example of this was World War II. Everyone fought. The Bush Family, the Kennedys, hell even Elvis. It was them who benefitted the most from the American society, and as a result, the burden of protection was on them to some extent.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I would.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

The founder of the Union of Islamic Communities and Organisations (UCOII) in Italy took to Facebook to claim polygamy is a “civil right” and that Italy would benefit from the large number of Muslim births it would promote.

[Image: exclamation.gif]

Really? In what way, exactly?!

The reality is that the powers that be catering to these primitives and psych-jobs are doing nothing more than actively seeking the destruction of the traditional western family unit for the same reasons the soviet communists did, albeit by different means.

As such I don't particularly care if the cause-du-jour is "fair" or "reasonable". The enemies of our civilisation, no matter how benevolently intentioned, need to be put in the ground before they destroy everything our forefathers strived to build.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.