rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gawker Launches a Website For Men

Gawker launched a new website for men.

http://thecuck.gawker.com/

The name is quite apt.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

This has got to be a fucking joke.

Quote:Quote:

Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them. That changes today. Welcome to The Cuck, a pop-up, bespoke men’s site, for men.

The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms, and over the next few days or until it is apparent that we have not been able to attract a really loaded sponsor (P&G please call us back), you’ll hear from some of the most thoughtful men—and non-men—working in media (Gawker Media, specifically) today.

What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!

Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome. We hope you enjoy yourself, especially if you are in charge of marketing at, say, Diageo.

Here is Editor in cheif Alex Pareene:

[Image: alexpareene.jpg]

Obviously this guy is just oozing pure raw alpha masculinity and likely has endless knowledge on how to be and act like a "man" and be successful with women.

Give me a fucking break. Certainly a fitting name, and couldn't be more obviously a complete joke.

I think this is an excellent idea. It's a good way to corral all the nu-males into one pen of abject misery and self destruction so they stay away from other parts of the internet.

This will be a trainwreck worth watching. Its only a matter of time before it drains Gawker's dwindling coffers to the point of bankruptcy.

As for calling it 'The Cuck', do you remember the social outcast in school who tried to call himself the same nickname the bullies gave him to show how it didn't hurt him, only to leave the school under vague rumours of going to a mental health facility? Yeah...

I suppose Gawker and Denton have to avoid paying Hulk Hogan his millions somehow.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Can't tell if serious or not...

I swear, if this thing gets any kind of regular viewership or sponsors, we know who wouldn't survive a zombie apocalypse for more than 24 hours.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Someone posted this in the comments

[Image: zpznno6rg9y58bknnduq.jpg]

Americans are dreamers too

So... it's a bunch of fags ironically writing about manly things in order to mock the traditional concepts of masculinity.

These faggots...

It's a joke. Except it's hipsters, so it's just "ironic" and weird. And not funny.

"Men"

[Image: 19789999.jpg]

We roll our eyes at Maxim and GQ becoming PC.

Then playboy covers up the tits and ass.

Yeah...this'll be a HIT.

If that picture Stalin posted is any indication, these people are giant fags.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women.

Its called their sister site Jezebel. Really its the whole Gawker...but who is counting?

Oooh...lets read an article.

The Politics of Sitting Down To Pee

The hell you say? Lets take a look at shit no real man with testosterone ever thinks about.

Sometimes I’m frankly not in the mood to touch my penis and I like to pretend in its place is just a small hole put on my body for one reason and one reason alone: to void waste. It’s my right as a conscious man to regard my penis however I see fit, even if it means being willfully unconscious of said penis.

[Image: gay.gif] Its a burden, eh?

What penis? [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: yes-its-true-this-man-has-no-dick.jpg]

Speaking of holes, sitting down to pee allows me to quietly bond with women, without ever burdening them with my maleness or need for validation as a result of how open-minded and cool I am about their condition and the world in general. I know their plight. I know what it’s like to be on the wrong side of toilet-seat privilege. Demanding that seats be put down and stay down isn’t just the job of gals these days, guys. Allyship means demanding fairness even when it doesn’t benefit you. (In my case, though, as a man who only sits down to pee, it does.)

Equality just does not exist until it’s felt by all. Including me. Sitting down to pee allows me to feel the burdens of not just the ladies, but several other marginalized groups, including but not limited to: people with disabilities, people whose kneecaps just got busted in by their arch nemeses, people whose Achilles tendons just got slashed by people under the stairs, people who just got their legs chainsawed off by Leatherface, people who are too depressed to get out of bed, people from 200 years ago who suffered from the vapors and couldn’t stand then and can’t stand up to pee now because they’re dead, very old people, and very young people who just got their first potty and have yet to have their existences soiled by disparity and the burden of societal expectation.

So to reach out to your feminine side you must sit on a toilet while pissing pretending to not have a dick. This way you can pretend to be a SJW or at least, attack victims of Leatherface.

I am unsure if its a parody of "something some asshole urban metrosexual betamale" thinks the manosphere is....well chances are it is.

Every time you see cuckishness being pushed. Or women's supremacy.

It is being pushed because that demo makes emotional decisions and is more profitable to market to.

I bet this will print money. This topic already does, cf. we hunted the mammoth.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

From reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comm..._the_cuck/

This site is Gawker making fun of the New York Magazine launching a "pop up blog" called "Beta Male" and calling for writers' work about non-traditional masculinity. Gawker made this post/site to mock Beta Males' launch post, which made an off-hand remark about women being really good at ("owning") the "introspective essay" type of writing, and jokingly saying men should get their act together.
Gawker/Jezebel are mocking the concept of Beta Male, and also getting angry about that offhand comment, because according to them men aren't allowed to try to improve the quality of their introspection. We're supposed to let women "have it" because apparently we can't stand one minute when things aren't about us.
It's basically an obtuse, roundabout way of saying "We asked you to be open about your issues and insecurities and emotions, but you guys actually wanting to make a publication around it and maybe making money makes us uncomfortable, so we're going to make fun of you."
They're also likely trying to take the growing usage of the word "cuck" as an insult and turn it into something mockable (like how "men's rights activist" as a term or title is usually social suicide). They want to deflect the usage of the word and associate people who use it with being pathetic (like the people who would write for/enjoy Beta Male) and overcompensating for insecurity.

^^^

So in otherwords it's the most convoluted hipster nu-male logic based on trying to be quirky and witty without sounding like salty losers. Trying to make a lifestyle blog in "mockery" of another leftist publication is a strange cycle of the left cannibalizing each other's stupid jokes.

Maybe we can convince them the best form of mockery is allowing some alt-right types to rail their sisters and girlfriends in person while they stand around and "mock" the man doing it.

This seems to be a whole lot of effort that went into something that tries to be so ultra-meta that it isn't really that funny.

Yet another reason why I did make the (sub)conscious choice of not being a Gawker regular reader.

Yeah, hipster wankers, wank yourself out of the gene pool, the same way pre-Crusades Englishwomen were dickriding the Vikings.

seems like a simple case of agree and amplify.

Gawker's really reached a low point. Now it's basically become the male version of Jezebel.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I had to steal TravellerKai 's awesome pic for this

[Image: c43.jpg]

Deus vult!

Whether it was intended as satire or not, some of the commenters under that 'sitting down to pee' article are taking it seriously. I'm intrigued to see whether they actually try and make it into something legitimate. At least you'd know which men to laugh at, if they openly said they read 'The Cuck'.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The absurd-yet-earnest vibe reminds me of Everyday Feminism: it's so well (or here, badly) done that even when it's blatantly obvious they're full of shit, you can't be sure whether they meant to be or not.

As Common Filth likes to say, what starts as irony eventually turns into sincerity. They're mocking Beta Male right now - but they'll be embracing the ethos in the future (assuming this lasts for more than a quarter).

I remember back in high school a couple friends and I used to think tools that used the words "mad" and "diesel" to describe things were such fags. We started using the words ironically to describe things "Yo those sneakers are mad diesel yo hahaha" - eventually it just became part of our everyday lexicon and we were using the words normally. Shame.