rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How widespread is the obesity problem among mediterranen girls?

Hey guys,

some information from you would be appreciated.

I’m a German guy who is into day game. Usually I game Western European, Northern American, and Eastern European girls with fair skin (either brunettes or blondes), though I have a kind of preference for dark skinned, dark haired, mediterranean looking girls. I don’t find them more beautiful than northern girls, but definitely more sexy.

But I’m not at all into Spanish and Portuguese girls (I know quite a lot of them… [Image: confused.gif]), so this leaves the Italian, the Greek, and the Balkan girls as the ones I’m primarily interested into.

So here is my question to you guys: How widespread is the obesity epidemic in these regions? (I’m asking since I like skinny and not-too-short girls, and many Spanish and Portuguese girls have too fat hips/asses and too short legs for me.) I only know one Italian and one Greek chick personally. Both have average faces, and both are fatties.

I guess the Balkan countries (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, I avoid Albania, Kosovo, and Bosnia) have little problems with obesity, right? Do you have first-hand information on that? But what about Italy and Greece?

By the way I prefer girls in the 24-30 years range (20-23 is ok, too).

Just to give you an impression of the body type I favour:

[Image: x70180670688522444_18.jpg]

Thanks in advance!

There are many thin Greek and Italian women (as with any ethnicity) but the one thing to be aware of is that both also have women who are very "big boned." No, that is not a code word for fat. Many big boned women are fat, yes, but there are many who are just naturally thick and there isn't a thing they can do about it (I come from a greek/italian family). Their diets are also very carb heavy and that doesn't do them any favors. In my experience, the body type you favor above in the photo above does not best characterize what you will find with greek and italian women. Now, don't get me wrong, you can find skinny women, but there will be a fair share of thick ones too...oh, and greek and italian women are both jealous haters. So if you are gamin' on a hot friend, and her fatty friend doesn't have someone too, you can expect her to cock block all the way. Big time haters.

Quote: (08-01-2011 05:48 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

There are many thin Greek and Italian women (as with any ethnicity) but the one thing to be aware of is that both also have women who are very "big boned." No, that is not a code word for fat. Many big boned women are fat, yes, but there are many who are just naturally thick and there isn't a thing they can do about it (I come from a greek/italian family). Their diets are also very carb heavy and that doesn't do them any favors. In my experience, the body type you favor above in the photo above does not best characterize what you will find with greek and italian women. Now, don't get me wrong, you can find skinny women, but there will be a fair share of thick ones too...oh, and greek and italian women are both jealous haters. So if you are gamin' on a hot friend, and her fatty friend doesn't have someone too, you can expect her to cock block all the way. Big time haters.

The "Mati" will be put on you as well as some olympic gold medal cockblocking!

Greek girls want to be more cosmopolitan and have come a long way in the last 20 years.

Damn that girl is too skinny for my freight train pounding I would put on her.....after she orgasm's, she'll likely sue me for workers comp.

Mixx

i still dont believe the whole big boned thing. i've never seen a fat skeleton.

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:38 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Ha ha! Absolutely hilarious.

Hello.

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:38 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Go to one of Gunther von Hagens' Body Worlds shows. You will.

Being in a room with so many skeletons, after you get acclimated to them, allows you to start distinguishing differences.

More proof of http://xkcd.com/915/

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Thanks for the answers so far.

Quote: (08-01-2011 05:48 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

In my experience, the body type you favor above in the photo above does not best characterize what you will find with greek and italian women.

What a pity. I would have loved to see this body type combined with the dark mediterranean skin, the dark hair etc.

So you guys agree that I should turn to the Balkans for that?

(By the way, the woman in the picture is Blanca Vlasic, a famous athlete from Croatia.)

The Balkans is your place bro...tons of women with dark mediterranean skin, dark hair etc. Try to take your ass down there right now for the summer...It's sick out there.

Quote: (08-02-2011 03:13 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

The Balkans is your place bro...tons of women with dark mediterranean skin, dark hair etc. Try to take your ass down there right now for the summer...It's sick out there.

I hear the same thing about the Balkans.

Quote: (08-02-2011 03:13 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

So you are at the Balkans right now, InternationalSwagger. Can you confirm that the body type of Blanca Vlasic (see picture) is quite common in that region?

Have you noticed differences in body type between, lets say, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria?

If you consider Israelis as mediterrain girls than i can give you some advice. Here in South America there a loads and loads of Israelis traveling and its save to say that 8 out of 10 girls have a huge ass.

You can skip that country.
Its a damn hard flag also

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

In addition to Balkans and Romania, I think girls from southern Ukraine (Crimea) and southern Russia could be up your alley. Anything around the Black Sea basically. Maybe even Hungary; but Hungarian girls are probably a little more chunkier on average than the above mentioned.

Thanks for the advice, Neil and SVK.

Quote: (08-03-2011 02:19 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Hungarian girls are probably a little more chunkier on average than the above mentioned.

I am in Budapest right now, combining sightseeing and some day game. I find it difficult here to find a 7 on my personal scale.

There is a McDonalds/BurgerKing on every corner in Budapest. And this reflects exactly how the majority of girls look like here.

While there is some fat and more recently, I say Croatia is quite good as far as that goes, and most girls are skinny and attractive. It's very nice. On the other side, their attitude is very Americanized, so don't say I didn't warn you [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Once the pasta kicks in with the Eye Ties they blow up...but if you catch them before usually just healthy sexy curves.
As Mickey D's and pals makes their steady progress across the globe a lot more girls in countries that are currently slim and trim are going to blow up .
I've found Spanish girls pretty slim.
As for other mediterraneans as long as they have a nice waist and some leg I like large hips and ass,not sloppy just...there!...
After all they are women..not looking for a 12 year old .

Come here to Malta. Women here are the most obese in Europe. We have some fine lizards too but 54% of the population is overweight. I bet we could give the US a run for its money.

Quote: (08-25-2011 02:47 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

Come here to Malta. Women here are the most obese in Europe. We have some fine lizards too but 54% of the population is overweight. I bet we could give the US a run for its money.

54%?

Try 68%(that's combining the obese and those who are overweight, but not obese).

Malta is supposedly at around 21-25% obesity. US is at 34%.

I'm convinced that no other western country will ever catch the US in the fat sweepstakes. This is as bad as it gets.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (08-25-2011 03:08 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2011 02:47 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

54%?

Try 68%(that's combining the obese and those who are overweight, but not obese).

Malta is supposedly at around 21-25% obesity. US is at 34%.

I'm convinced that no other western country will ever catch the US in the fat sweepstakes. This is as bad as it gets.

That's pretty hardcore. The United States is the supreme exporter of the fast food culture. Still Nauru is number one in the world when it comes to obesity. As you probably guessed, the American influence is pretty strong there too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...03835.html

We would first have to define the term "fat" to know what we are talking about.

If you watch the following video and read the commentaries, this girl is already considered bloated/fat by some - to me that is ridiculous. She is normal, her BMI is certainly not over 25.

http://youtu.be/aqoj16RPUHM

So if you think she is too fat, now wonder there is all this "obesity" talk on this forum. Although tastes vary and there is no accounting for taste, I will say that the girl in the first post looks borderline anorexic to me, that body is certainly not attractive.

Quote: (08-25-2011 06:20 AM)sheesh Wrote:  

We would first have to define the term "fat" to know what we are talking about.

If you watch the following video and read the commentaries, this girl is already considered bloated/fat by some - to me that is ridiculous. She is normal, her BMI is certainly not over 25.

http://youtu.be/aqoj16RPUHM

So if you think she is too fat, now wonder there is all this "obesity" talk on this forum. Although tastes vary and there is no accounting for taste, I will say that the girl in the first post looks borderline anorexic to me, that body is certainly not attractive.

Girl in first pic(Blanka Vlasic) - anorexic

Girl in video - normal. Could do with more T&A but she's nobbad.