rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Western Birthrates-How we can restore them

U.S fertility rates are at an all time low. According to the National Center for Health Statistics (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/201...depends/), the current rate of 62.5 births per 1000 women is the lowest recorded birth rate in United States history. Demographic researchers often point to economic recession as the catalyst in the fertility decline, but neomasculine men are also aware of the rise in hedonistic hookup culture, careerist lifestyles, and casual divorce which are disincentivizing marriage and procreation.

Beyond fertility and demographic problems, the United States has a looming threat of violence with the increasing population of involuntary celibates. If you look at certain societies, such as Islam or the African-Americans, both have extreme difficulty meeting and sleeping with quality women. Nearly all of the mass-shooters in the United States have been involuntary celibates. When men do not have consistent sexual release, the pent-up sexual frustration can easily be converted into violent energy.

Despite the nasty vitriol hurtling towards successful American men, we are well represented amongst the creme de la creme of the international dating pie. American male median income is nearly $37,000, well above the worldwide income of $9,733. North American domestic violence rates against women are the lowest in the world (NationalPost), and despite America’s current problems, marriage to an American citizen still offers first world standards of living and economic opportunity. American men have taken newfound interest in fitness, grooming, and game, yet still feel under appreciated in the dating market.

I am proposing a new division of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services: The Female Immigration Bureau. This bureau will be comprised of entirely heterosexual men who will process three year temporary work visas for foreign women aged 18-24 with a BMI of no greater than 22. This division will screen millions of applicants for the world’s most attractive women to enter the country, issue citizenship for those who are married and deport those who are unmarried within three years or divorced within any timeframe.

The application process will consist of three parts. The first part will be a series of five unedited photographs along with body measurements submitted by the applicant which will be reviewed by members of the Female Immigration Bureau. The photographs shall be judged by three members of the bureau, with two thirds rule required to pass to the next part of the immigration process.

The second part will be available to applicants who pass the visual test. They will be administered a 100 question multiple choice test consisting of gender related questions and required to submit a 300 word essay of the applicant’s marriage and career goals once she arrives in America. Both the test and the essay will be comprised in English. The head of the bureau will be a prominent neomasculline journalist who has extensive experience in gender relations and Western decline.

The final part of the immigration process will be an in-person interview conducted by a senior member of the Female Immigration Bureau. In this interview, he will weigh the applicants, calculate BMI, and see that the submitted photographs and measurements are accurate representations. The Female Immigration Bureau will process applications until they can maintain a ratio of 2 unmarried females to 1 unmarried male in the US.

These policies will produce tangible increases in economic productivity from the rapidly growing unmarried adult male population. The three year guest worker timeframe is chosen for it’s suitable courtship period and minimization of carousel-riding. Furthermore, the “underprivileged” attractive women of the world will now be in direct economic and mating competition with “privileged” American women.

The intangible effects will be hugely beneficial to the male population. The Female Immigration Bureau will finally disrupt the pussy cartel of overweight and obnoxious females. Men will show a renewed interest in nightlife and dating sites once the female to male ratio approaches 2:1. By flooding the marketplace with attractive females, men will once again demonstrate the energetic vigor for life which built modern civilization. Feminists and SJWs will still have an active dating life with the “racists” who refuse to date foreigners.

The introduction of this new bureau will increase taxable income to pay off the US national debt, encourage procreation within marriage, and serve as a blueprint of success for other declining nations.

I believe that this is the first step towards a rational discussion with our potential president, Donald J. Trump. While Mr. Trump may not have had problems getting laid, he has consistently shown his affinity for foreign women, marrying both Ivana Zelníčková from the Czech Republic and Melania Knauss from Slovenia. Mr. Trump is also well aware of the unfair marriage laws, staunchly advocating for a prenup before marriage. If Trump continues to focus his campaign on immigration policies and targeting the male vote, this proposal could lead him to victory and a “Trump Baby Boom” permanently cementing his legacy.

Let's get this ball rolling-ASAP. Nothing is impossible with Trump as president. If he halts Mexican migration, western millennial birthrates will be dangerously low-I predict less than 1. The politicians will have to address it at some point.

We need less children in the world, not more.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bringing foreign women to America will Americanize them. Gotta go to them.

Hasn't this already been discussed in other threads?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

This has been discussed a while ago but the thread is buried quite deep.

While your plan seems good, you can expect immigration offices to be stormed by angry feminists, SJWs, and losers. No matter how beautiful a foreign woman can be, if she comes to live in the states, she'll get Americanized, fat, or even worse: feminist.

The problem with birthrates is that the USA has a certain number of businesses that need to run. With less babies and fewer people, it means that the economy is going downhill. The solution is to replace those lost "economical units" by Muslim immigrants, since they breed like stray dogs. If American girls would concentrate on starting a family with a husband (which is every woman's job), we wouldn't need all this mass immigration.

The problem also lays in the legal system: too much power for women, which scares men out of marriage. After all, a broken rubber can get you on the hook for 18 years of child support. My solution would be simple: Keep STEM jobs for men, and put woman where they belong: in the household, washing dishes, and raising children.

Stop breeding with foreigners! Pick a good white girl to have your babies and have a ton. Be the people that survive instead of those that die out. If you really have been doing what these websites say and pick how they say to pick then you shouldn't have any problem getting her to have as many of your babies as you want. You also shouldn't have a problem staying married if you've applied yourself and make decent money. Shouldn't have too much of a problem instructing her to lose the weight after every kid, just screen for how her mom looks and it should be very doable.

It is the only viable lever you have to pull. The country is going to hell. They will never let Trump win. Even if he did it won't make much of a difference. There is nothing that can be done except by what you chose to do with your own life so make it count and leave behind a half dozen copies of yourself.

Either that or don't complain and just 'enjoy the decline'. I'm not. I have my third on the way right now.

Seems like a better bet to chose a girl who has been exposed to everything without corrupting herself instead of gambling on a foreign girl not falling to shit as soon as she sees whats out there. There are plenty of these, they just aren't the "world’s most attractive women".

Sorry, just makes me angry when I see people making excuses.

You cant save America. Its headed down a negative spiral. Enjoy it while it lasts. Also humanity will have a population crisis so healthy fertility rates throughout the world would be disastrous.

Quote: (08-05-2016 12:54 AM)Spindis Wrote:  

Stop breeding with foreigners! Pick a good white girl to have your babies and have a ton. Be the people that survive instead of those that die out. If you really have been doing what these websites say and pick how they say to pick then you shouldn't have any problem getting her to have as many of your babies as you want. You also shouldn't have a problem staying married if you've applied yourself and make decent money. Shouldn't have too much of a problem instructing her to lose the weight after every kid, just screen for how her mom looks and it should be very doable.

It is the only viable lever you have to pull. The country is going to hell. They will never let Trump win. Even if he did it won't make much of a difference. There is nothing that can be done except by what you chose to do with your own life so make it count and leave behind a half dozen copies of yourself.

Either that or don't complain and just 'enjoy the decline'. I'm not. I have my third on the way right now.

Seems like a better bet to chose a girl who has been exposed to everything without corrupting herself instead of gambling on a foreign girl not falling to shit as soon as she sees whats out there. There are plenty of these, they just aren't the "world’s most attractive women".

Sorry, just makes me angry when I see people making excuses.

You are technically right; if everyone breeds with white girls in USA, then the population count will go up.

The problem with your theory is: Most white chicks in USA have been corrupted by feminism, equality, princessism, and so on. Most white girls are acting like entitled bitches and put it on the principle of "equality".

They want kids, but they can't show that they are viable candidates to start a family with. For your theory to become reality, we would need Trump for president, and a huge cleanup in feminism movement, restoring traditional values, teaching gender roles to the new generation. Then we will need to make the divorce laws fair and neutral, since 70% of divorces are initiated by women and they can get half of your shit. This includes promoting the importance of a prenup agreement, removal of child support laws for kids born outside marriage, and non-recognition of same-sex couples, in order to restore the original meaning of marriage. Only then will be able to follow this path and breed with white girls.

It is not impossible; if everyone makes an effort together, it is possible to restore the "nuclear family" mindset within 1 generation.

Quote: (08-04-2016 10:17 PM)mostlykelp Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 01:40 AM)Kapostatus13 Wrote:  

You cant save America. Its headed down a negative spiral. Enjoy it while it lasts. Also humanity will have a population crisis so healthy fertility rates throughout the world would be disastrous.

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

The only population crisis that is happening is in the 3rd world which produces nothing. America has more than enough food to support itself and a high birth rate.

Here's a protip newbies: subversion works better if you build up cred in the community. Are you going to tell us now that we should all commit suicide because global warming is going to end the world as we know it?

The solution is simple

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-04-2016 10:17 PM)mostlykelp Wrote:  

Good luck with that.

Convincing civilised people not to breed while their polar opposites live on western food aid and fuck like rabbits has worked swimmingly so far.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (08-04-2016 10:39 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bringing foreign women to America will Americanize them. Gotta go to them.

There is a tipping point and you will find that a lot of the issues that predominate that Sexual Market Place will dissipate once female supply exceeds demand.

Quote: (08-05-2016 04:23 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 10:39 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

There is a tipping point and you will find that a lot of the issues that predominate that Sexual Market Place will dissipate once female supply exceeds demand.

And when/where do you estimate female supply will exceed demand in your life time? The two most populous countries have an extreme gender imbalance. Barring World War III and the mass slaughter of millions upon millions of males I dont see it happening.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

This sounds silly, and impossible to implement legally, socially or in any other way. Trump wouldn't do this.

A much easier, widespread, and more effective solution would be:

1- bring back the rule of law to family court, with "fault" a major consideration to who gets what in a separation. No alimony except in rare cases, and a set rate for child support based on the cost of living in their city, not on the parent's income.

2- stop promoting obesity as OK and healthy, and start promoting healthy lifestyles and fitness as the ideal.

Sure there's other education, entertainment, economic, title IX, etc issues that are actively promoting the prevention of families with children, but these are small issue IMO compared to divorce laws and obesity worship. If these two points were corrected (easily) it would have a dramatic effect on increasing birth rates.

I dunno about you all but I'm doing my part.

Frequently.

Polygamy.

Don't debate me.

Denial always comes before acceptance... Sigh.

Just go raw and finish inside. That will soon reverse USA birthrate trends!

I think one problem is career obsession and reluctance to settle down. Women want career and (LMAO) "independence". They constantly want to "trade up" their men, or don't bother with men.

Men aren't getting careers at a young age, even early middle age. Some can't even afford their own place, let alone a nice house with a garden in an area with better schools etc.

Because of the poison of feminut-ism and also endocrine disruptor pollution, the sexes just aren't that attracted to each other. Everyone wants money and bling to solve their problems. But a good career for a guy (the one he was sold on when he went into student debt) especially is harder than ever.

At the extreme, how can a man feel like a man if he's flatsharing/living with family, earning chump change and anwering to a bearded dyke in his faggy callcentre job, whilst drowning in debt? And at the less extreme level, if he's dating a feminist who thinks being slim and hot is "offensive to women" and earning shit money working for a Sheryl Skankberg type, he's gonna be repulsed by the idea of kids. Or atleast put it off til he thinks he can get his shit together in x years time.

The Establishment doesn't want indigeneous Westerners to breed. They expect decent wages, decent rights etc. So the elite import cheap, low wagers who will live 3 or 4 generations to one little house in a shitty area and churn out 8 kids.

Very sad state of affairs, and it will get much worse acc to demographics and other factors. In England u turn on a tv show and it has 3 presenters. A dykey women (Asian or Black), a male Asian or black and then a 3rd person. Last time I said "I bet the next presenter will be a homo male". And lo and behold...

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:00 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

The only population crisis that is happening is in the 3rd world which produces nothing. America has more than enough food to support itself and a high birth rate.

Population crisis is based on CO2 emissions not people. Average American citizen produces twice as much as a European, so feel free to speculate about Africa, India etc.

Do you deny climate change?

The OP's program is way too idealistic to pass under current cultural standards, but here is what can be done in order to steer it towards the same goals, without going against the grain:

-require "sexual equity" for immigrants, that is equal number of men and women. This means that men from Mexico, India etc will be blocked, and more women applicants will be accepted.

-have a point system like Australia and Canada, with more points for being a single woman, and points for interviewing well, which attractive women would get.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (08-05-2016 08:34 AM)churros Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:00 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Population crisis is based on CO2 emissions not people. Average American citizen produces twice as much as a European, so feel free to speculate about Africa, India etc.

Do you have a point to make cburros?

1. Unless I've misinterpreted what the term "population crisis" means (eg an inability to feed, clothe, and house people) then no there isn't a population crisis, especially in America. Can't say the same about the 3rd world. The air is not going to magically become toxic for us to breathe.

2. China is the biggest producer of carbon, what's your point.

3. Climate change has always existed.

Quote: (08-05-2016 08:34 AM)churros Wrote:  

From the '70s today the earth has warmed.
If you change the start point from the late 1920s, the earth has cooled.
If you take the start point from about year 1300 AD the earth has warmed significantly.
If take the start point from say about year 7000 BC, the earth has cooled significantly.

Climate is in constant flux.

The theory put forth by the IPCC relies on positive feed-backs from the increase in H2O that is supposed to be the result of the increased CO2. CO2 absorbs IR in a limited range (wavelength) and really isn't a potent IR absorbing gas when compared to H2O.

The problem is the models the IPCC relied on never modeled properly clouds, convection, or even how CO2 in the upper atmosphere might actually have a mild cooling effect.

We were supposed to be ice free in the arctic by 2013. Before than, Manhattan was supposed to have been under water by the year 2000 (predictions from the '80s). Satellite measurements don't show much in the way of warming in th e upper troposphere. Land records only show the warming after it is 'adjusted' by interpolating (aka making up) areas where there are no records (about 60% of the planet). Also, temps are only adjusting urban heat island effect by about 1 oC, which is waaay too low.

For feeding humanity, the ideal CO2 levels would be around 1200 to 1500 ppm. C3 crops like tomatoes, wheat, and peppers see dramatic increases in growth from elevated CO2. If you get down to the levels we saw during about 23000 years ago, C3 plants pretty much stop growing.

This subject deserves its own thread, "global warming/climate change" is a subject chock full of propaganda that calls for some serious debunking.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I've heard enough. Abandoning thread.