rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to reveal your real age?

I never tell what's my age, they try to guess and I agree with the number they say, but if I start a serious relationship with one of them I don't know how to reveal my real age. I'm in my late 20's and I prefer to date the college age.

Use the search function:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...gsc.page=1

There's a few threads about it here.

College girls don't mind dating guys in their mid to late twenties at all.

I'm banging a 22 year old college asian girl right now - she told me straight up she likes older men.

You don't need to play guessing games with them (maybe in the beginning).

Once you get girls hooked start seeing/banging/dating a girl or a few college girls on the regular - then you shouldn't have to worry about telling them your age. Comfort game works wonders here, they won't give a shit about your age or where you're from.

If a girl is out and about with you or already fuck you - they won't worry about your age. Trust me.

Women like dating older men.

Yea in your late 20's you have nothing to worry about. Girls like older men btw, but her friends might whisper the "creep" word once you reach 30.

I usually just tell them the truth sometime after we fuck.

I just go, "oh yea im sorry i lied, Im 32."

They usually think for a sec and then realize they like it.

About three years ago, I was at a friends birthday party.
One girl in her early 20's kicked off a conversation with yours truly by saying "I prefer men in their 30's, they know how to fuck."

As far as "revealing ones age"... Is it really necessary?

Quote: (08-04-2016 01:17 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Yea in your late 20's you have nothing to worry about. Girls like older men btw, but her friends might whisper the "creep" word once you reach 30.

Usually out of jealousy.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:24 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Use the search function:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...gsc.page=1

There's a few threads about it here.

College girls don't mind dating guys in their mid to late twenties at all.

I'm banging a 22 year old college asian girl right now - she told me straight up she likes older men.

You don't need to play guessing games with them (maybe in the beginning).

Once you get girls hooked start seeing/banging/dating a girl or a few college girls on the regular - then you shouldn't have to worry about telling them your age. Comfort game works wonders here, they won't give a shit about your age or where you're from.

If a girl is out and about with you or already fuck you - they won't worry about your age. Trust me.

Women like dating older men.

22 is different than 18.

Quote: (08-04-2016 04:32 PM)dnx Wrote:  

22 is different than 18.

I'm talking to an 18 year old virgin who thinks being with a very late 20's guy (yours truly) is hot and she wants to lose her virginity to me.

A plate of mine was 18 when I began fucking her, she's almost 20 now.

I've fucked another 18 year old college softball player this year as well.

I've had a few other plates in their 19 to early twenties.

I did all this and more in my late my mid to late twenties. Actually I did all this in about 2.5 years after discovering RVF.

So 5 years is such a VAST difference ?

Please tell me more about game denialism......[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (08-04-2016 05:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

22 is different than 18.

I'm talking to an 18 year old virgin who thinks being with a very late 20's guy (yours truly) is hot and she wants to lose her virginity to me.

I did all this and more in my late my mid to late twenties. Actually I did all this in about 2.5 years after discovering RVF.

Please tell me more about game denialism......Dodgy

What do you think her friends will tell her when they hear that she has a bf with an age gap of more than 10 years?

Quote: (08-04-2016 05:23 PM)dnx Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 05:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

22 is different than 18.

Please tell me more about game denialism......[Image: dodgy.gif]

What do you think her friends will tell her when they hear that she has a bf with an age gap of more than 10 years?

Why do you care what her friends say about anything at all? As stated before, most women tend to like older men. Back in my college days, I knew a few women in their early 20's that were dating men in their early 30's. If she has a problem with it, then it is time to hit the bricks for the next one.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (08-04-2016 05:23 PM)dnx Wrote:  

Her mother shook her head with a smile, laughed, as I shook her hand. Then said to her 18 year old daughter after MY date with her that I seemed like a good guy.

Why are you worried about what her friends are saying ? Are you dating and fucking her friends ?

Their opinion matters fuck all, its none of their business. The girl you're dating likes you and is fucking you for a few good reasons.

Anymore anti-game questions you'd like to ask ?

There are a dozen threads on this already - after you've banged, it doesn't matter. Pre bang it matters more, pre meet, it matters hugely. Worry about landing one before you get into the mental masturbation.

Kaotic, unless you've switched tactics, I believe you use a lower age online. Know that I do when I use it. Even faking my age down to 28 I wasn't matching with any hot 18 yos on Tinder, and could count the number of bangable 19yo matches the last year+ on one hand. Recently met an 18yo during daygame and she just asked me my age after I shot down a FB add, I told her 26 (I'm 34). I'm only concerned about maintaining the act until post bang, after that the power dynamic does a 180 until the guy gets locked down.

I use a few tactics:

Guessing
Real Age
Fake/Real Age on Dual profiles online. (number close, delete match)
Don't mention the age
They don't care or bother asking

Most of the age risk is front loaded like Gorgiass says after you get the pussy it really doesn't matter anymore.

I don't remember that last time I directly told my age to a girl, not that it even mattered.

The last few young girls I've banged knew my age.

Quote:Quote:

That's how I break up with them.

It's also works if you do a pre-emptive breakup. Break up with them, let them simmer for a few days and when they ask why, say "I started this relationship based on a lie" and how you can't go on like this. It satisfies a young woman's need for drama and she says it's no big deal and begs to have you back.

so I reveal my real age right after I fuck her?

As long as you're under 30, don't worry a thing about your age. Lots of college girls like older men who have been out for a few years.

If you're over 30 and still look young and you don't want to reveal it for social reasons, just play a guessing game and give them the answer you want.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

No, that would be bad pillow talk. Wait until something age related comes up and don't treat it like a big deal even if her initial reaction is negative.

I should add that it doesn't matter unless you make it matter. If you give a woman permission to have drama, 9/10 you'll have drama.

Quote: (08-04-2016 06:44 PM)dnx Wrote:  

so I reveal my real age right after I fuck her?

Exactly. Tell her you had to lie because you are an U19 Nigerian football player and at the behest of the government, you had to keep it a secret.

Or-

You enter the shower and come out.

Look at her in the eyes and tell her there's something really important you need to tell her.

Then you look down and pause.

"I lied to you. Please take a seat and let me pour you a glass of water."

"What do you mean dnx? What did you lie about? Whats wrong?"

"Look. This is really difficult for me to come out and say. I have been losing sleep over this and I wasn't sure how to break this."

"Yes?"

"Well, I am really 29, not 24. Like pinocchio with his nose, my cock grows when I tell little white lies. At my old age, it's the only way I can get it up anymore"

[Image: tard.gif]

Just remember, it has to be as soon as you fuck her. Even better is while you are busting a nut- "I am... actually.... twenty-nineeeeearaghfghhhfdd!"

Quote: (08-04-2016 06:48 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

If you're over 30 and still look young and you don't want to reveal it for social reasons, just play a guessing game and give them the answer you want.

That's what I do, but if at some point it becomes a long term relationship, when do I tell her about the real age?

Don't go into a relationship still lying ..after you fuck her just say your age.

The lie is only because of social stigma. You only need to use it at first. Repeat: women like and prefer older men. But we live in a society that tells them thats wrong.

A 19 year old man can't fuck a girl better then you. He also doesn't have the resources you have.

If you tell her the truth and she doesn't want a relationship, so what...find another fresh 19 year old.

One of the chicks asked what's my age again, said she "forgot". Is this some kind of shit test?

Im 41, fucking a 20 year old a 26 year old and a 31 year old Atm . All call me daddy and love being tied up. Gf before that 26 before that 40 before that 22 and before that 18.
When I told my old man about the 18 year old at the edge of a formal dinner I could tell that behind the head shaking look he gave me that he was secretly proud of me.
I don't have all the answers/ hacks but if they are having orgasms and/ or like you and are coming back for more then really age IS just a number...

Told her the real age. The cunt flaked

I'm not following something here.
Did you tell her you were a different age before?
What are/ were your respective ages?
How long have you been banging her for?

"I am old enough to know what I am doing. I am young enough to keep doing it all night."

^That probably worked better as a line in the country song than it would in real life. Cute, but inadvisable if pussy wetting is the goal methinks.

The most important thing to remember is that you don't take the question literally. Women love "answers" that aren't answers. You could say: "I am very old for a dog or a cat. But for a mountain or a river, I am very young."