rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesome with a down LTR

Thanks to you guys I have made some good progress out of my beta shell. Have ultimately ended up what is a very fulfilling LTR - part of that fulfillment is that my LTR is down for a 3-some.

Suggestions on how to go about this?

First of all she has to be down. Pester her. If you have girls who are dtf ask them if they are down for threesomes. Also very important that they are NOT connected to her social circle. If you have a girl who's been sweatin over you for awhile then now might be the chance.

When you ask her MAN UP. Don't ask her if she wants a threesome. Say to her "I want a threesome, Ive got two girls who want to get boogie with both of us". Show her pics, ask which ones she finds attractive.

Its a team process, the hardest part is getting the other half of the team on board.

Get your girl to pick up the new girl.

Phazlenut - your angle is the angle I believe is easier, and I am fine with.

Wow......

How did you go from being in a "beta shell" to getting into a LTR and then now progressing towards a threesome?

I think almost by definition, any new supposed LTR who is agreeing to a threesome is not LTR material, and even though I don't have anything against either threesomes (I personally have never tried to have one) or LTRs (I have had quite a few LTRs), I have some difficulties understanding how threesomes and LTRs go very well together... maybe it is just me?

Quote: (08-01-2016 10:41 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I think almost by definition, any new supposed LTR who is agreeing to a threesome is not LTR material, and even though I don't have anything against either threesomes (I personally have never tried to have one) or LTRs (I have had quite a few LTRs), I have some difficulties understanding how threesomes and LTRs go very well together... maybe it is just me?

I'm with you 100%

So many times guys go on here saying stuff like "my LTR is cool with me seeing other girls" or "only LTR a girl who let you get 3 some". Niggas for real?

First off, a girl who is degenerate, ahem, open-minded enough to do a threesome with you, is also open to a lot of other things with or without you.

Secondly, this is blatantly disregarding the principle of woman's solipsistic nature: she only allows you to do things she's allowing herself to.

I think guys get an ego boost out of saying things like I have a LTR who is ok with 3-some like some sort of achievement. Maybe some good players can pull this off, but then she is not your LTR, just part of your harem. Dont mix pimping with commitment.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Was discussing this with my mate, he's got a 19yo looking for another chick to join in.

Based off my own experience, if she is an LTR, it will be a pain in the ass.

So many variables

- how long you been dating
- how long do you see yourself with this chick
- is it serious
- can you handle 2 women at the same time (control the power dynamic and attention in the bedroom)
- can you mitigate this further down the road if she wants another guy and pulls that shit on you
- do you even want to do this
- did she bring it up or you
- is she experienced
- do you trust her to find a good partner

Establish rules, test the waters etc.

I actually rejected such a scenario because this chick was pestering my chick for this. Pulled into me at a festival.

Make sure your chick is actually down and not just saying yes to keep you satisfied/appease you because it's more drama down the road.

Also, none of her friends, complete unknown.

That's about as much re: general guidelines in response to your one sentence question.

tl;dr, came close and saw the bullshit drama coming up and decided to not do it.

Quote: (08-02-2016 04:20 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I think guys get an ego boost out of saying things like I have a LTR who is ok with 3-some like some sort of achievement. Maybe some good players can pull this off, but then she is not your LTR, just part of your harem. Dont mix pimping with commitment.

Yep, the only type of "LTR" girl you'd likely want to do this with is a side piece you're seeing maybe once a week.

Usually ends in drama. Especially as others have said if you include one from your social circle... don't do this.

Best results are when your LTR is BI, she can get a taste of another woman and keep it legit with you.

Read up on the rules of engagement with LTR threesome - where you blow, who you favour ect, be very careful....

"Is she LTR worthy" ramifications aside - if she is actually down then have her find a girl. Way easier for females to negotiate this amongst eachother than men.

She says: "I'd be down for a threesome."

You say: "Yeah, you and every other girl..."

She says: "Huh?"

You say: "Girls are always saying they're up for the right kind of threesome, but the girl who finds the third is the one who really wants it..."

Quote: (08-02-2016 11:17 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Usually ends in drama. Especially as others have said if you include one from your social circle... don't do this.

Best results are when your LTR is BI, she can get a taste of another woman and keep it legit with you.

Read up on the rules of engagement with LTR threesome - where you blow, who you favour ect, be very careful....

Yes, this "LTR" has hooked up with a girl before, so she is bi-curious.

Quote: (08-03-2016 09:54 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

"Is she LTR worthy" ramifications aside - if she is actually down then have her find a girl. Way easier for females to negotiate this amongst eachother than men.

This. Ultimately this is the end she brings up. Just going to go with this.

I love looking back on threads like this and seeing how high and mighty I felt.

So... Did it happen?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Don't leave us hangin bro

It did not.

See: no contact thread for my current dilemma as it pertains to this girl!

Quote: (08-01-2016 08:05 PM)AfroSamurai Wrote:  

"I want a threesome, Ive got two girls who want to get boogie with both of us".

I'm just double-checking the math here. Pretty sure that would be a foursome.