rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Concerning the Great Reckoning, Ragnarok, Lake of Fire, Zombie Apocalypse

How do you fellows on the RVF figure the Great Reckoning will go down?

I have always had terrible visions, omens of prophecy, but am curious about input.

My ear is close to the grapevine and this sort of information helps me tremendously in the service of Christ.

Yea, I reckon the Messiah walks the earth. I am not completely sure who he is but I am always out looking.

As I consider myself a berserker out of the ninth century, a holy warrior of nigh-unparalleled strength and righteousness, one of the few giants of the earth, as such my ruthlessness and wickedry has been recruited in the service of God. I saw the face of Satan (Legion too) in the looking glass in detox, and it ran in utter terror as I told him to fuck himself.

People are always asking me if I'm serious or just screwing with their heads. What an unusual sentiment. Just last night I was out kissing men and women alike on the cheek, explaining to them carefully the nature of the Lake of Fire, possibly the Rapture, and eventually a return to Genesis as it was in the beginning, but yet they lack faith. Action is definitely warranted, and it will be in very short order, but a lot more destruction has to happen for something wonderful to be rebuilt from the ashes.

Write me a private message if you would like! I do not always answer every one but I absolutely do read them.

Thanks everybody, Hades, God of the underworld.

I believe you are mistaken.

Your words aren't consistent with your posting history, and it sounds like you aren't quite yourself. I think you have reason to be concerned.

dupe thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-54085.html

Yeah, Hades, I thought the apocalyptic language in your last few posts was hyperbole, and am thinking that it still might be. You are an interesting poster and I don't want to speak out of turn, but if you are serious about this stuff, you may be in over your head spiritually speaking.

James Joyce went to his daughter's psychiatrist to ask about her welfare, and the psychiatrist said to him, you know how you swim in the ocean of the unconscious to write your novels? Your daughter is drowning in that ocean.

There is a lot of grandiosity in what you are writing, and if you are talking about Jesus and Revelation, remember, Jesus never said, "Blessed are the people who consider themselves berserkers out of the ninth century."

In Christianity, humility is the key to everything, and there are several warnings against making predictions about the second coming, so you are on shaky ground there too, theologically.

I am aware this could all be a bit of horsing around, but if it isn't you might want to bounce these ideas off someone you trust in real life, not online, or talk to a clergyman you respect.

It is very easy to get off course if you are contemplating scriptures and theories concerning the end times. It happens to most spiritual people at least once.

Take care.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-31-2016 02:37 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

I believe you are mistaken.

Your words aren't consistent with your posting history, and it sounds like you aren't quite yourself. I think you have reason to be concerned.

Sure thing man. No kidding I'm concerned. Optimistic, though.

I figure this may end up being one of my last threads due to the large amount of warn I have accumulated. I am still on Twitter waging all variety of war with prose.

[Image: larry-david-stare-2-o.gif]

I hope you're not as forthright IRL.

I like to keep an open mind, but if the OP isn't careful he's going to be witnessing the end times out of the window of a padded cell.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

You were in detox recently?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I take no offense, for I am here to listen.

The Holy Spirit works through me, men.

Yea. I saw Satan and Legion in a window pane reflected at me in detox. Thusly did I speak righteously for they with many names and no face to fuck off.

Send me a PM! I answer all messages now!

Isn't a messiah complex the sign of a mental illness?

I've been enjoying your posts for years but it's clear you've had a change of heart in the last few months.

- Talking grandiose, reincarnation
- Speaking of religion, Satan, the Apocalypse
- Posting more and more about violent and reckless behavior
- Saying you'll publish a book soon
- Doxxing yourself
- Encouraging people to PM you and rep you through your sig

Are you alright man?

Is this some kind of sales strategy for when you inevitably get banned?

It's like you are trying to get banned. I have another suggestion for you, just sign out and take a break for a few months and come back when your warning is back at 0%.

Quote: (08-01-2016 05:23 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I hope you're not as forthright IRL.

I like to keep an open mind, but if the OP isn't careful he's going to be witnessing the end times out of the window of a padded cell.

I absolutely am. My avatar is a real photograph of me with my rose tinted aviators.

In the last few weeks I have traveled the Midwest and talked to thousands and thousands of people concerning the apocalypse, among other things of great interest. My car needs an oil change.

And fantastic if I get locked up again. I have been to the insane asylum twice now and all I do is advocate on behalf of the prisoners within. The psychiatrist lady hopefully got fired if she is not (as I believe) in fact fucking somebody very high up on the food chain.

I want the entire RVF to out themselves as I do on a frequent basis. I advocate for this forum to everybody. Why the fuck should we have to be so pussy and enslaved to hourly shit jobs we hate and hide behind fake names on the internet? We want the Return of Kings we're all going to have to sack up as I did while I fought cops and got arrested multiple times. My reputation is complete shit now, which is why I'm one of the few trustworthy people posting on this forum.

Some day when my warn gets back to 0 I absolutely will change my handle to my regular name, at the very least my first name.

Furthermore, Leonard D Neubache, why do you think getting locked up in a padded cell is a bad thing? I have been arrested many times, and only recently as I put a Trump bumper sticker on my car does it get me out of multiple speeding tickets.

Have faith man. Take my words seriously. I absolutely do not kid around. I roll harder than 99% of this forum outside of El Mech.

Quote: (08-01-2016 10:35 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

It's like you are trying to get banned. I have another suggestion for you, just sign out and take a break for a few months and come back when your warning is back at 0%.

I would not mind. I will continue to wage verbal warfare on Facebook and Twitter.

Mike Cernovich left too. His work here was done.

Quote: (08-01-2016 09:50 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

I've been enjoying your posts for years but it's clear you've had a change of heart in the last few months.

- Talking grandiose, reincarnation
- Speaking of religion, Satan, the Apocalypse
- Posting more and more about violent and reckless behavior
- Saying you'll publish a book soon
- Doxxing yourself
- Encouraging people to PM you and rep you through your sig

Are you alright man?

Is this some kind of sales strategy for when you inevitably get banned?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. This is not a meltdown. I do not plan on getting banned but if I must then I'll leave the forum no problemo.

Quote: (08-01-2016 09:31 AM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Isn't a messiah complex the sign of a mental illness?

I am not He.

Quote: (08-01-2016 04:29 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

[Image: larry-david-stare-2-o.gif]

Fabulous joke dude.

Serious question: what are you taking? Alcohol? Coke? Amphetamine? Antidepressants? Benzos? Painkillers? Anti-psychotic medication? Something else?

Don't hold back. Trying to front as some type of sober, spirit inspired, manic madman will ruin the fun that is rooted in truth, as per your beliefs. I think that a lot of us can probably ride the post-history to its end, wherever it goes, but only if you are honest with your passengers.

edit: nevermind.

A bit of reefer to help.me sleep, other than that binge drinking and chain smoking.

I put away the really hard shit two years ago on the 4th of July.

Cool, dude

I know none of you guys remember him but, there was a forum member with the username Mr.Pink. Seemed like a cool guy who was staying in Cebu, Philippines. On my last visit there, he and I were in contact via pm. Planned to meetup the following day for drinks. Then he disappeared from Cebu, facebook and the forum. Still don't know what happened to him. ( hope he's okay ). His last thread on here was about depression. My opinion of his situation was he was a younger guy. Shit load of money in possy paradise but, with no friends and lonely.

Often wonder what happened to him and if maybe I could have helped.

Hades, stop worrying about the end of the world and spreading your word. Focus on yourself and your happiness. Take a nice vacation somewhere and relax.

Good luck

Man, homie Hades is on a roll today!

Not only did he chug 30-40 brewskies yesterday, but he also talked to the holy on....and the not so holy. When SHTF, I might want to try some of the stuff you're having.

P.S - Mike still signs on and visits the forum.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm not saying this is the OP, but someone who is:
Male in 20s with increasing fixation with religion and substance addiction history, sense of impending doom, recent history of hallucinating during detox...

Someone might wonder "Is this person holding down a job?, going to school? maintaining ongoing relationships with others?"

Quote: (08-01-2016 08:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Male in 20s with increasing fixation with religion and substance addiction history, sense of impending doom, recent history of hallucinating during detox...

Someone might wonder "Is this person holding down a job?, going to school? maintaining ongoing relationships with others?"

I think he's unemployed at the moment.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-01-2016 08:26 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Fuck yourself. I am worth millions. Possibly billions. My worth can not be judged by man.

I wheel and deal on a constant basis. I own at least eighty businesses. I am the most powerful businessman outside of Trump, and only due to capital and circumstance.

This week my friends and I will go to Vegas and completely demolish the entire strip, for we are all mad scientists and extremely intelligent.

Your understanding of hustle is an insult to mine. Do not belittle me, for I tolerate no disrespect.

I am self employed to the utmost, Cattle Rustler. Slay milfs and live your own life. Send me all your cash and I might consider not suing you for everything you own and more. I own an army of lawyers all across the world. I sue cops and criminals alike.

Quote: (08-02-2016 05:29 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Fuck yourself. I am worth millions. Possibly billions. My worth can not be judged by man.

I wheel and deal on a constant basis. I own at least eighty businesses. I am the most powerful businessman outside of Trump, and only due to capital and circumstance.

This week my friends and I will go to Vegas and completely demolish the entire strip, for we are all mad scientists and extremely intelligent.

Your understanding of hustle is an insult to mine. Do not belittle me, for I tolerate no disrespect.

I am self employed to the utmost, Cattle Rustler. Slay milfs and live your own life. Send me all your cash and I might consider not suing you for everything you own and more. I own an army of lawyers all across the world. I sue cops and criminals alike.

[Image: gotabadassoverhere3deditora.png?w=440&h=332]

Quote: (08-02-2016 05:29 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Oh, ok. He's doing shtick.

Most of us probably knew that but couldn't quite confirm it because we're all ready to entertain cases of manic disorder that occasionally appear on the internet usually due to drug use. Now it's confirmed and everyone can go back to not being entertained.

^
^
+
^
[Image: laugh5.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Oahhhh Kayyyyy

If only you knew how bad things really are.