rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Siberian city to chose for early September - for a week+

There is not much info on Siberian cities in the forum and I wanted to consult.
It was my dream to go to Siberia for a while. So far in Russia I have been only to the European side cities.
Which city would you suggest if my criteria are:
Abundance of high quality pussy.
Good entertainment options in center. (Not spread out in many locations so its harder to commute and thus lower bang closing rates)
English at least at some level.
Nice city with touring option either in the city or in close proximity.
I have the few cities in mind but open to more:
Krasnoyarsk
Novosibirsk
Omsk
Also, anyone would know when exactly Russian Universities starting?
Appreciate any info from guys who been there.

Why would you want to go to Russia for just a week?

Russia is one of those places you go to find a girlfriend. A short-term bang trip there involves working 10x harder for 10x less notches, most of which won't be more pleasant or exciting to you than fucking some slut in the West. Landing a 9 is possible but good luck doing it in a week, and even if you do, aside from the validation, the notch will probably be shitty. My experience with those girls is that they make great girlfriends, but are absolutely shit in bed the first few times and as a one-off lay are terrible prospects, unless you just want to pat yourself on the back for getting into her pants.

For short trips you need to pick countries with loads of sluts. It's about the notches, and when you're looking for notches, you want sluts. When you're looking for a girlfriend, you go to conservative places like Russia. Going to Russia for notches is just as stupid as travelling to NYC to find a wife. Sure, it's possible, but 10x harder than elsewhere and what's the point?

Quote: (07-26-2016 09:22 AM)diego69 Wrote:  

It was my dream to go to Siberia for a while. So far in Russia I have been only to the European side cities.
Good entertainment options in center. (Not spread out in many locations so its harder to commute and thus lower bang closing rates)
Krasnoyarsk
Novosibirsk
Omsk

Did you try pipelining on Tinder for that area ? Any response ?

I have not been there but that might give you some idea of your social value there.

Try befriending hos on Vkonakte.

Not sure where Lindsay gets this idea of putting Russian broads on a pedestal. His name reminds me of Dick Cheney....and Tuth, for some reason. Either way, Plenty of folks have gone on to bang sluts in Russia. Look up Slubu's Russian Summer thread and Rocha's with his two other buddies.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:32 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Try befriending hos on Vkonakte.

Not sure where Lindsay gets this idea of putting Russian broads on a pedestal. His name reminds me of Dick Cheney....and Tuth, for some reason. Either way, Plenty of folks have gone on to bang sluts in Russia. Look up Slubu's Russian Summer thread and Rocha's with his two other buddies.

There are plenty of sluts in Russia, but most are of average quality and you have to weed out the conservative girls to find them. It's a place where you have to work very hard for very poor results, at least for a trip of this nature.

I didn't say it's impossible, I just said that you are shooting yourself in the foot going to Russia just for notches when you could go to some other place with plenty of sluts, get the same or even higher quality, for much less work. My point is, yes you can do it, but really, why would you, what's the point?

Russian universities and schools start in September same as in Europe.
I am pretty inexperienced with Asian part of Russia, all that's on the other side of Ural mountains, but when I was in South-western part I have encountered few girls from Siberia and they were gorgeous. May-be just a coincidence (and I don't approach girls I don't find very attractive) but they were taller, blonder and harder to crack [Image: biggrin.gif] Indeed my Siberian flag is yet to be achieved.
I am thinking about East part of Russia myself now as I work in Asia and it is just closer. Not exactly Siberia but places like Khabarovsk or Vladivostok.
I have heard that in Siberia winters are crazy cold, summers are short, hot and plagued by huge mosquitos.
"Nice city with touring option either in the city or in close proximity" you are not likely to find this in Siberia. Cities are mostly industrial centers, with maybe few churches and war monuments. Are you going to Siberia or Switzerland? "Abundance of high quality pussy" is your best bet, but quality, not quantity.

P.S. Beware of the Balalaika playing, vodka drinking bears. These might fuck you up, if they find out you are from US. (Humour)

If I have read correctly the Russian threads, Roosh's one month stay in Siberia (Tomsk?) was a huge failure.

To OP: anyone who goes to provincial Russia (or anywhere in the FSU for that matter) for just one week and think that he can get high quality pussy is out of his mind. Maybe (maybe) with a bit of luck, he'll get one or two drunk skanks, period.

Edit: furthermore you require "English at least at some level" ?!?!? .....good luck. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

A week in my limitation due to work, I love Slavic pussy and been to most EE and FSU- Europe side. I can only partially agree about the need for some dates to bang, I actually banged few girls from Siberia in other countries. Some were at 1st night.
I see this also as an adventure and trying a new place, I also considered cities more near like Yaketerinburg, Samara and Krasnodar but Siberia would provide more on the adventure side. Degrees in Early sep. are 5-15 celsius, quite ok even for some nature tours.
About options to tour, the nature should be crazy, there is a huge national park near Krasnoyark and if I go as far as Irkutsk then there is the famous lake Baikal.
I will try Tinder, VK, CS and Mamba to get the vibe of each but besides its taking time and I need to book ticket already I was hoping to get some insight from someone who has been there.

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:14 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

Degrees in Early sep. are 5-15 celsius, quite ok even for some nature tours.

You should consider Tashkent. In September, the scorching heat (up to 42° in August) has passed and the weather is highly enjoyable (22-26°). There is a lot of nature tours nearby and the city is culturally 100 times more interesting than any Siberian city.

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:21 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 01:14 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

Degrees in Early sep. are 5-15 celsius, quite ok even for some nature tours.

You should consider Tashkent. In September, the scorching heat (up to 42° in August) has passed and the weather is highly enjoyable (22-26°). There is a lot of nature tours nearby and the city is culturally 100 times more interesting than any Siberian city.

Except there's nothing there. There are hardly any people in the streets, and you can't even find a toilet to piss in.

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:09 PM)Lindsey Graham Wrote:  

Except there's nothing there. There are hardly any people in the streets, and you can't even find a toilet to piss in.

Yeah of course. As a reminder, Tashkent is the fourth largest city in the FSU. There's plenty of nice cafes, gourmet restaurants, good pubs and bars (some very nice), five or six good mid-level clubs and two or three glam clubs. Furthermore nightlife is quite busy even weekdays (unlike Siberian cities).

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:37 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

The infrastructure is ridiculously bad, Ukraine is Monaco by comparison. It is one of the few places in the world you can look around for hours in search of a toilet only to go for the easier piss-under-a-tree option.

Have you actually ever been to Tashkent, or do your statements just come from what you have read on this forum ? [Image: rolleyes.gif]

What are your favorite areas, pubs, cafes, clubs ?

^ Are you guys saying there is nothing there in Tashkent or a random Siberian city in September?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:24 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Are you guys saying there is nothing there in Tashkent in September?

I don't. And I have actually been to Tashkent, and not just once. Even during one Ramadan in September (in 2008 if my memory serves), nightlife was good, even on weekdays.

Hi guys, while I appreciate warnings 'not to go to places' I have quite make up my mind to travel to Siberia, my only request in this thread is to get suggestion of which city...

dupe

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:30 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

Hi guys, while I appreciate warnings 'not to go to places' I have quite make up my mind to travel to Siberia, my only request in this thread is to get suggestion of which city...

Novosibirsk is the obvious answer.

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:33 PM)Lindsey Graham Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (07-26-2016 02:39 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Gotta be trolling with that one. It's true, Novosibirsk is a dump. But the dude wants to go to Siberia lol.

I met a girl from Novosibirsk a few weeks ago in Peru. She wasn't the hottest girl but she was dtf. She was decent enough that given the lack of other choices in Aguas Callientes, I probably would have gamed her if I wasn't with my girlfriend.

Krasnoyarsk
Novosibirsk
Omsk

[Image: laugh2.gif]

For English St. Petersburg is your best bet, even Moscow has low levels, and for Siberian Cities you can forget it. I day-gamed 2 girls from Kazan 3 weeks back at Gorky Park, both were university educated, and neither spoke much English and only understood a bit. That's the typical reaction you can expect.

I'd avoid it if I was you. Expensive and nothing to do outside of night life.

English levels in Siberia are like this:

1. People who speak to all intents and purposes zero English. Even simple questions like 'how are you?' will result in a confused look.

2. People who are practically native fluent. With these people you can discuss deep existential questions and be constantly impressed by their fluency.

There is no in between. The problem for non-Russian speakers is that the vast vast vast majority fall into group 1. Russian girls also not being in any way desperate to meet foreigners through economic necessity will often just shut you down if you lack Russian because as they put it, it's too much hassle to spend a date trying to communicate.

Siberia has a romantic notion in people's minds however the reality is that unless you speak decent Russian and have time to invest you are much much better off in Moscow and Peter. Do unexpected things happen sometimes? Sure but to hope for one is a fool's errand.

When chatting to local guys in Siberia and questioning them about the often perplexing behaviour of the women there, they would always reply with a resigned look and the same answer "Siberian girls!"

Quote: (07-28-2016 01:21 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

I'd avoid it if I was you. Expensive and nothing to do outside of night life.

English levels in Siberia are like this:

1. People who speak to all intents and purposes zero English. Even simple questions like 'how are you?' will result in a confused look.

2. People who are practically native fluent. With these people you can discuss deep existential questions and be constantly impressed by their fluency.

There is no in between. The problem for non-Russian speakers is that the vast vast vast majority fall into group 1. Russian girls also not being in any way desperate to meet foreigners through economic necessity will often just shut you down if you lack Russian because as they put it, it's too much hassle to spend a date trying to communicate.

Siberia has a romantic notion in people's minds however the reality is that unless you speak decent Russian and have time to invest you are much much better off in Moscow and Peter. Do unexpected things happen sometimes? Sure but to hope for one is a fool's errand.

When chatting to local guys in Siberia and questioning them about the often perplexing behaviour of the women there, they would always reply with a resigned look and the same answer "Siberian girls!"

I was trying to make this point, but OP said he's already decided on Siberia.

Anyone have any knowledge about the prospects for gaming in Novosibirsk? I read the comments above about the city being undesirable from other perspectives (i.e. poor English levels, boring city, expensive) but perhaps it's still a good destination for a man seeking a quality LTR?

Tyumen, Yekaterinburg. Kazan is not in Siberia but is really underrated. Russia is best for LTRs, hard to get SNLs. Though its possible most of the more promiscuous, sluttier women will be in Moscow and St Petersburg for obvious reasons.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Quote: (07-27-2016 01:25 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Krasnoyarsk
Novosibirsk
Omsk

[Image: laugh2.gif]

For English St. Petersburg is your best bet, even Moscow has low levels, and for Siberian Cities you can forget it. I day-gamed 2 girls from Kazan 3 weeks back at Gorky Park, both were university educated, and neither spoke much English and only understood a bit. That's the typical reaction you can expect.

Cheers man, Kazan is a hidden gem. Going back there this summer.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.