rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CPF in Houston, TX for a HB9+

Ok,

People, whats your Cost Per Fuck for a HB8+ in your city?

I had to run and spit game like mofo the last 3 months to bang this beautiful Italian girl living here, Houston, TX. I'm talking about putting all my game up there, Salsa dancing, fishing, dinning, wining, and the Steakhouse Dinners at Morton's. For a total cost of ~1000.00 usd aprox. [Image: confused.gif] I know, I like to keep track of that shit, I do not know why. But I figure some people here do the same.

While, I enjoyed it, I'm thinking, it cannot be that hard to get intimate with an HB9 + woman. Too much work, too much shit test, it was surreal! But after I started to bang her semi regularly the last two weeks I'm thinking I lost the frame along the way. Or shit, I feel like after all that money I should have gone to CR or Brazil and have an amazing time. Now, I'm feeling like a semi trick or John. Specially, after remembering how many Italian tourist women go crazy when visiting my home country during their vacation.

Whats your CPF in your City for a HB9 +?

When Dealing with a Stunner, how much time you spent on her before closing on her? I know some people like to NEXT fast, but if I see some blood, Ill try to sneak my way in and turn her to my side when I see some level of interest.

You are doing it wrong...

CPB should be a bud light or two... Not Morton's steakhouse + wine.

Come on.

Don't be feeding these girls unless they are at your house and cooking. For me it's usually below 40$. A lot of times it's free give or take a bottle of liquor.

Betas pay, alphas split, super alphas profit

~heartiste