rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roger Ailes Is Out @ Fox News Channel

Roger Ailes Out at Fox News Amid Sexual-Assault Allegations

Quote:Quote:

Roger Ailes, who transformed Fox News Channel from a start-up into one of the nation’s most influential news organizations in under two decades, is leaving the 21st Century Fox-owned cable outlet in the wake of a bevy of sexual-harassment allegations leveled at him, according to a person familiar with the situation.

Spokespeople for both the network and the parent company were not available for immediate comment. An official announcement was said to be imminent, this person said.

Ailes departs under a cloud. Gretchen Carlson, the former “Fox & Friends” anchor who left the network in June, filed a lawsuit in New Jersey earlier this month alleging Ailes had harassed her and derailed her career. Ailes had in a previous statement denied the charges. More women came forward alleging similar treatment by Ailes during his time as a producer in the decades before he set up shop at Fox News.

The final blow seemed to come on Tuesday: a report in New York magazine alleging that Megyn Kelly, one of the network’s primetime stars, had been the victim of unwanted sexual advances in her earlier days at the network. Those claims have not been independently verified, but the report seems to have played a role in determining the viability of Ailes’ tenure.

A posting on Drudge Report suggested Ailes could receive as much as $40 million as part of a settlement. Ailes was believed to be working under a contract with a term that expired in 2018.

https://variety.com/2016/biz/news/roger-...201817638/

Who knows how much of this is true, and how much of it is manufactured? That being said, if any or all of it is true, it just goes to show you how big of a moron otherwise intelligent men can be when it comes to women. Never, ever, make advances on women you work with, especially if you're their supervisor! They will automatically have the victim card to play, even if you took their "no" as an answer. On the other hand, if you are a total scumbag with your approaches, then you'll get plastered anyways. Either way, Roger didn't sound like he learned any lessons.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

In other news, don't shit where you eat.

Nothing's been proven yet but I think he probably did it. I also don't give a shit.

I'm sure he'll be just fine with a cool $40 million. Roger, if you're reading this, google "John McAfee"

I don't have any concern for Roger the man. My only beef with this bozo is that he will be used as cannon fodder for the sheeple to believe the Left's War on Women nonsense.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

So it looks like many big names have out clauses in their contracts and can leave if Ailes is gone. This includes Bill OReilley, Hannity, Greta, And more.

If Fox implodes how many people will cut the cord? Imagine how many people there are who only watch Fox. The only "star" remaining will be Megyn and she has ruined her reputation with a ton of people with her antics this year plus she looks awful with short hair. Her big comeback interview with Trump was a disaster ratings wise. What can they do, put Bret "The Hardy Boy" Baier on in OReilley's slot? They are very thin after Bill and Sean.

I hope all the big names go, it could be the death blow for the Cable News three ring circus as we know it. This would have a huge blowback on garbage networks like MSNBC and CNN.

Apparently Gretchen and Megyn are "hated by everyone in the building." Could something more sinister be afoot?
1. Rupert Murdoch and his offspring are obviously cucks in the true definition. They probably donate to Hillary.
2. Fox has tended to give Trump the most favorable coverage.
3. All of this shit goes down during the RNC which is one of the primary news events of an election year? They couldn't have put this shit off until next week?

Megyn has no love for Trump, and now she comes out on top.

I hope Ailes starts a new channel that's more Alt Right and nationalistic. Poaches talent from Fox. Overton window widens.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (07-19-2016 07:02 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

I hope Ailes starts a new channel that's more Alt Right and nationalistic. Poaches talent from Fox. Overton window widens.

Non compete clauses for sure. Ailes is 76, if he gets canned he's done.

This is probably a really insignificant thing Ailes did, I highly doubt he did half the shit he's accused of. To me, this reeks of Rupert Murdoch reeling because he lost his Globalist narrative this year and Ailes enabled Hannity by letting him hop on the Trump bandwagon early. Greta was also on the Train. OReilley was sympathetic to the Trump agenda, he's from working class Irish stock, I doubt he agreed with a lot of the globalism and immigration. I've even seen guys like that midget Gutfeld is mentioned as part of the Ailes loyalist posse, and he's been shrilly whining about Trump since the McCain POW comments.

Murdoch sees blood in the water and I bet he will put his kids in charge to preserve his pro immigration globalist agenda. Hopefully an exodus of anchors follows.

Megyn Kelly's complaint is that she didn't like the way he hugged her in 2006!!!!! A hug!!! Fuck that cunt.

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:19 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Megyn Kelly's complaint is that she didn't like the way he hugged her in 2006!!!!! A hug!!! Fuck that cunt.

The wall is fast approaching, need to bring up Sexual harassment to stay relevant and maintain attention.

Take care of those titties for me.

It seems that these High profile men are in a lose lose situation with women that are stars in the same field as them! Even if that Kelly chick was with another network, she would still have the same ability to derail his career! At least he's 76, and probably has a lot of $$$ in the Bank I hope! If I was a High profile men like this, I'd probably be spitting some Game at Wal-Mart, retail Bitches and all.

Not high powered career women, with possibly a bogus chip on their shoulder, since they might think they have it harder due to being women. You might still get raped if you put a Ring on it... but you won't have to deal with these BS sexual harassment suit that can stem from pretty much any interaction with them. And women are getting paid by doing that... so it'll never stop

Be interesting to see if the tone / nature of Fox News shifts at all after this.

Oy vey. Imagine Megyn Kelly as the head of Fox News...
I'm sure Rupert Murdoch would be willing to kick older Jerry Hall to the curb in favour of Megyn Kelly.

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:04 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

The wall is fast approaching, need to bring up Sexual harassment to stay relevant and maintain attention.

I think it was Gavin Mcinnes that I was listening to a while back that said these sexual assult claims are also an attempt to signal that someone was sexually interested in them.

They have to fake sexual interest in them from others because they're not getting it genuinely.

BREAKING: Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk (Breitbart)

Breitbart article

“If Fox wants to become the ‘all about Megyn Network,’ that’s fine,” one top Fox News host said. “We stand with Roger. And real anger has emerged that the so-called Megyn incident happened 10 years ago. The consensus among the hosts and contributors is: ‘Why didn’t she say anything then? Really, the same woman that posed half naked in GQ? The same woman on Howard Stern saying what?"

I am surprised a few posters in this thread are assuming he is guilty. Have you read the claims against Allies?

Carlson alleges that Ailes told her she would have been more successful at Fox News if she had entered into a sexual relationship with him. “I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you’d be good and better and I’d be good and better,” Ailes allegedly told her, adding that “sometimes problems are easier to solve” that way.

source

Do you really think Alies said that to her? It sounds like a shitty idea of what a 50 year old hag (carlson) might think a sex pervet boss might say to his subordinate female staff.

She (Gretchen Carlson) then claims that following the meeting, in retaliation for her opposition to his advances, he denied her opportunities, including “severely curtailing her appearances as a guest commentator on prime time shows” and “blocking her from appearing as a substitute host on prime time or daytime panel shows.” However, a memo, provided to us by Fox News paints a different picture. Just days after the September 16, 2015, meeting, Ailes apparently told Bill Shine, the head of programming, to give it “another chance.” Ailes even suggested that he would be open to putting Carlson back on her time slot with primetime host Bill O’Reilly.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ld-matter/

Also none of her coworkers liked Gretchen Carlson so they are calling it like they see it by saying this woman didnt have her contract renewed for low ratings then she went looking for a payday to destroy the boss who had given her opportunities to succeed by lying about sexual harassment.

multiple sources inside the Fox News Channel tell Breitbart News that Carlson had a reputation in the building for treating staff and the so-called “underlings” like garbage. She would not talk much with staffers and acted in many ways “like a diva” who refused to even engage with anyone she looked at as “beneath her.”

“You can really tell a lot about a person when you see how they treat the staff,” one source said.

She was mean to everyone inside the building and acted like the support staff were furniture,” another said.

A third added, “She wouldn’t even interact with people who helped put on her own show, and would constantly ignore them when they would come up to her. ‘I’m prepping. I’m prepping,’ she would say.

I think this case, because it is so public and based on such a bullshit lie is going to really make many professional men think differently about their relationship with female staffers. This case will also embolden more women to lie about sexual harassment at work to help receive a hefty payday and it will cause more male managers to view their female staff as potential liabilities that could ruin them professionally if they so choose.

Whatever your opinion is of Roger Alies for his conservative politics, for a 74 year old at the top of his profession to have his reputation ruined by some bullshit claims is the height of unfairness and highlights the power women are given to ruin men while men like Alies will never really be able to get rid of the label of sexual predator.

Also, why would Alies risk it all for a post menopause tranny looking bitch especially when you consider all the hot anchors working at fox news?

[Image: gretchen-carlson-fox-news.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Sensing weakness and opportunity, the Subversive will make a grab for power. Kelly revealed her power level months back because, as I keep saying, the hair never lies.

[Image: megyn-kelly.jpg]

Remember, the values of the institution is always secondary to the subversive woman's personal need for power, so they'll willingly cross party lines when it suits them.

I'm guessing as she's aged into needing the kind of thick mascara and wonkily-applied false eyelashes that would shame any Draq Queen, she's realised can't use her sexuality to get her own way any more.

Who gives a fuck?

I really couldn't care less. It's an entertainment channel that uses current events as a source.

I remember 8 years ago watching Megyn on my lunch break on the day time news show...so hot. I'm totally indifferent now.

It's just real life soap opera, drama shit that happens when you bring in a bunch of hot babes.

My point is not to say this thread and this news story is irrelevant, but to point out that I probably represent a large portion of the country.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (07-19-2016 07:00 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Apparently Gretchen and Megyn are "hated by everyone in the building." Could something more sinister be afoot?
1. Rupert Murdoch and his offspring are obviously cucks in the true definition. They probably donate to Hillary.
2. Fox has tended to give Trump the most favorable coverage.
3. All of this shit goes down during the RNC which is one of the primary news events of an election year? They couldn't have put this shit off until next week?

Megyn has no love for Trump, and now she comes out on top.

Turkish "coup" again. All being played. Surprising after Michelle Fields? Now Megyn and Gretchen?

Boobs make men stupid.

Quote: (07-20-2016 07:44 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Who gives a fuck?

I really couldn't care less. It's an entertainment channel that uses current events as a source.

I remember 8 years ago watching Megyn on my lunch break on the day time news show...so hot. I'm totally indifferent now.

It's just real life soap opera, drama shit that happens when you bring in a bunch of hot babes.

My point is not to say this thread and this news story is irrelevant, but to point out that I probably represent a large portion of the country.

Yep.
If it was a news outlet that reported the 'truth'. Perhaps I'd care.
Or even if it had a more 'neo-masculine' leaning for lack of a better term.
That it was as much a cuckservative / neo-con outlet as anything else.
No tears shed.

When I posted my "If Trump Loses, Do You Plan On Leaving the USA/Western World" thread, it was partially due to stuff like this; stuff that pushes me away from staying in the USA and makes me wonder what life in a President Hillary Clinton world is gonna be like for the professional man in America. A life of walking on thin ice where every interaction with a female co-worker is a liability. This guy is old and loaded so his life will go on. But what if this occurred with a young and upcoming 31 year old young executive? He'd be ruined.

I think a lot of younger guys are ready to punch out because they see constant professional landmines going forward for their entire lives if this type of stuff continues to be found acceptable; where women can claim something occurred years ago with no evidence and retain complete credibility in the eyes of public and the law. Women are becoming increasingly more bold and comfortable with accusing men of made up bullshit because they see ZERO consequences in doing so. It has to stop but it won't until 1) Men grow some and balls and 2) Women are punished and/or ignored when they make up dubious bullshit.

So, I think there should be a 3 day rule on accusations such as this, when memories and evidence are still relatively fresh. No more bullshit accusations from 10 years ago non-sense; it should be considered automatically slander/libel unless some substantial evidence is present. Also if someone seriously sexually assaulted you, it shouldn't be something that needs extensive contemplating to sort out or something you mention 10 years later unless you were a child at the time obviously. It should be reported and dealt with right away. Otherwise, we can only assume nothing occurred or whatever occurred was not very egregious.

Didn't make the claim within 3 days? Then go fuck yourself. Case dismissed.

They were talking about the Mutiny yesterday on the radio.

If that many Fox people back Ailes, this is going to be a shit show if he leaves.

Women are poison in the workplace if you're thirsty.

Here is the lethal ad that Ailes made for Bush 88. Maybe he can join the meme army when he is gone and help propel Mr Trump's shitposting on Instagram to the next level

Roger Stone's take on it:

Didn't Kelly call Ailes a huge mentor recently?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

21st Century Fox have announced that Roger Ailes has resigned as CEO of Fox News Channel.

[Image: Cn6iUnkWIAARWqg.jpg]