rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the herschel walker push up challenge

This dude is in his mid 50s and is active in MMA.

[Image: 163215_493254688228_61345743228_6180677_..._large.jpg]

He's been doing body weight workouts daily since he was a kid and is now at 3500 sit ups and 1500 push ups daily!

He doesn't use weights due to the possibility of injury. Looking at his physique you can see the triumph of patience and mental strength,often the most underrated part of any workout program.
I'm on 350 daily,sets of 50,all the way down (no half push ups!)in 45 mns so I have only respect for Hesch. By year end I hope to be at 750.

WNB.

But still, very impressive.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

His physique is a combination of drugs and genetics. Herschel succeeds in spite of his training, not because of it.

Dupity dupity dupe doop deaup

thread-15957.html

Also, MikeCF weighed in on this.

Quote: (09-15-2012 03:58 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Google around and his former team mates will explain that he just trolls guys when he talks about his workout and famous, one meal a day of soup and salad.

He does it for the lulz.

4 years ago, damn. Time flies.

edit:

How has your physique changed since having a daily pushup heavy routine? Has your strength gone up? Do you notice anything different?

I used to do handstands every day and I noticed that my balance improved and (weirdly enough) my presses and pulls went up.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.