rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Name One Thing Manosphere Guys HATE That You Generally LIKE

Typical things most Manosphere guys usually hate when it comes to women is stuff like short hair, neon hair, tattoos, etc.

what's one thing the Manosphere hates that you generally like?

One thing I don't mind so much is short hair on women. Some women can pull it off beautifully, but they have to be really feminine & petite with an oval face

I think an example of a chick who looked great with short hair is Winona Ryder in the 90's

[Image: winona.png]
[Image: blog_WR-11.jpg?15120474500128499134]
[Image: 2b4f966e1912f016d8ab9ef8d4059580.jpg]

I'll play ball.

Tattoos:

[Image: tattoos-for-women-6.jpg]

[Image: fe706fc956345c52fe14f67f33ef58e5.jpg]

[Image: a7J_3ivo.jpeg]

[Image: Sexy-Tattoos-for-Girls-27.jpg]

Alternative-style girls in general turn me on as long as they aren't fat with shaved head/boy hair cuts. I wouldn't date one seriously but I think they are hot in a trashy bad-girl-with-daddy-issues sort of way.

I like my girls a bit on the thick side, but not too thick. I know a lot of guys here love those stick thin russians, but I need a chick with a more robust build.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-16-2016 07:54 PM)genevincent Wrote:  

One thing I don't mind so much is short hair on women. Some women can pull it off beautifully, but they have to be really feminine & petite with an oval face

The short hair style is really hard to pull off and still have a feminine looking woman. The face, as you pointed out is key...

Most women though look like dykes or pre pubescent boys (especially Asian women) with short hair, even if they are skinny.

I hate the hypocrisy or the lack of introspection.

Hemingway said "to write, is to sit down and bleed."

But to the some modern day keyboard complainers in the manosphere, there is no bleeding in their writing. It's just bullshit they've heard, bundled, and reworded, and sold to the newest chump who doesn't have enough life experience to formulate his own opinion.

Give me something original.

Quote: (07-16-2016 08:17 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'll play ball.

Tattoos:

[Image: tattoos-for-women-6.jpg]

[Image: fe706fc956345c52fe14f67f33ef58e5.jpg]

[Image: a7J_3ivo.jpeg]

[Image: Sexy-Tattoos-for-Girls-27.jpg]

Alternative-style girls in general turn me on as long as they aren't fat with shaved head/boy hair cuts. I wouldn't date one seriously but I think they are hot in a trashy bad-girl-with-daddy-issues sort of way.

Tattoos are hit-and-miss with me

I'd prefer it if a girl went FULL-ON with tats, or not at all

Like you said, chicks with a punk/alternative/goth style look good with tats, but nothing pisses me off more than a cute girl-next-door type with some big, random, ugly tatoo on her back shoulder or something

Intellectual diversity, Disagreement, The exploration of the philosophical and metaphysical over purely hedonistic/materialistic aspects of life

Girls not wearing heels

Wallstreetplayboys

Unscientific theory.

Quote: (07-16-2016 08:50 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

Girls not wearing heels

I have to agree with this. Given where I live, dates involve a lot of walking to get to where you want to go. Heels makes a woman walk too damn slow.

I'm mostly checking out this thread to try and figure out how the RVF differs from the Manosphere.

From what I understand, the Manosphere mostly consists of masculine topics that have been duly censored by other men who've long since been castrated. But I'm new here, so this'll be interesting.

I'll toss a one in the ring. Treating trashy women like trashy women rather than treating all women like princesses. This seems to be a serious difference between the RVF and the Manosphere in general.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Feminists.

I like hair on the pussy. I'm so sick of bald beavers. Not an unkempt jungle but more a neatly trimmed or natural tight bush if the girl is lucky enough to be blessed with that.

That's why I'm quite happy here in Asia! Dare I say it... But I've always found a weird turn on perversion in underarm hair! But to date, I have yet to find a girl who wants underarm hair, especially in Asia! Ive never, ever dated or banged a girl with underarm hair - it's just something I wish to try.

As for girls with short hair - I used to think it was ok back in the day but now it's so associated with being a tough feminist, that I just have to say no. Same with tattoos. Before tattoos became as common as tap water, a proper freak-girl covered in them was something special and eye-catching. Now? It just screams "acceptable rebellion" to me. It's now "safe" to have tattoos so all the pussies come out from the woodwork to get their "ink" done. I fucking hate tattoos now. On anyone!

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Women that are slightly overweight (< 20 lbs).

Quote: (07-16-2016 09:20 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'm mostly checking out this thread to try and figure out how the RVF differs from the Manosphere.

From what I understand, the Manosphere mostly consists of masculine topics that have been duly censored by other men who've long since been castrated. But I'm new here, so this'll be interesting.

Manosphere includes all anti-feminist/pro-man ideologies, so it's a wide umbrella. From MRAs(feminists/equalists who think feminism has gone *too far*), PUAs in some cases, HBD types, and RVF/self improvement also fits right in there. So RVF is a small subsection of the much bigger Manosphere.

Intelligent, high-achieving women*

*Provided they're in STEM/business/finance, not some bullshit SJW field like sociology or women's studies.

I like paying the check. Its just easier.

Aloha!

Tattoos I love a chick with those. Probably because I have them.

Short hair if she can pull it off that awesome

Black girls with natural curly hair especially when dreaded. They have my heart shhh don't tell my straight haired Indian gf.

Indian girls I like them it would be the last thing I thought I would date but I am. FYI im black.

I think the funniest thing is dudes complaining about how slutty and degenerate girls are these days then proceeding to discuss how to bang as many sloots as possible

I've seen the argument that it's all fucked and men are "making the best of it" and there's no other option, but if you really cared you'd be trying to change culture and society instead of availing yourself of 21st century women [Image: wink.gif]

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (07-16-2016 10:26 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

I think the funniest thing is dudes complaining about how slutty and degenerate girls are these days then proceeding to discuss how to bang as many sloots as possible

I've seen the argument that it's all fucked and men are "making the best of it" and there's no other option, but if you really cared you'd be trying to change culture and society instead of availing yourself of 21st century women [Image: wink.gif]

Agreed, some guys in the sphere make it a self-fulfilling prophecy that they'll never meet wife material.

"Modern girls are all worthless sluts, it's nearly impossible to find a decent wife, blah blah blah."

Ten minutes later...

"What's the best way to screen out girls who aren't DTF?"

Asian 5's.

[Image: girl-smiling.jpg]

Makes no difference in the dark.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-16-2016 09:23 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

I like hair on the pussy. I'm so sick of bald beavers.

Why?????

Why the hell would guys prefer a bush, no matter how well kept, on a chick's cunt? I don't see the point.

Armpit hair and nipple hair are immediate turn-offs, so why would we allow cunt hair?

Now just sos y'all know, I've mostly had the bald pussy but there have been a few hairy cunts in the mix. It wasn't a huge problem, either. I just don't like body hair on a woman so it transfers to them genitals.

While I don't see cunthair as an issue, exactly, why would anyone prefer it???

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (07-16-2016 09:20 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'll toss a one in the ring. Treating trashy women like trashy women rather than treating all women like princesses. This seems to be a serious difference between the RVF and the Manosphere in general.

[Image: LOL-CATS-lol-cats-2985218-597-446.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

This isn't game related but lately I've been needing to look away on the gay-bashing. On a game-related note, there are few tricks that are better for your success with women than being on the good side of a gay guy who has lots of hot female friends. It's like shooting fish in a barrell. They make great wingmen. Next time you get hit on by a gay guy, friendzone him if he seems like he might be able to help you out. Very worth it.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS