rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cops not welcome at restaurant in Washington State

Quote:Quote:

A Washington State sheriff was stunned to learn his deputies were no longer welcome to eat lunch at a local Asian restaurant.

Four Skagit County, Washington, deputies were having lunch at the Lucky Teriyaki restaurant in Sedro-Wolley earlier in the week. When two of the deputies approached the cash register to pay there bill, the owner told them they were no longer welcome to eat at his restaurant, according to a post by the sheriff on the department’s Facebook page.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/1...ant-owner/

The entire FB post by the sheriff

I am not often speechless but today I was advised of an incident at the Lucky Teriyaki restaurant in Sedro-Woolley that completely took me by surprise. Particularly on the heels of the United We Stand by our Law Enforcement event that was such an overpowering show of appreciation for our deputies and officers serving Skagit County.
This afternoon 4 Skagit County Sheriff’s office deputies were finishing up lunch at Lucky’s. As 2 deputies went up to pay they were informed by the owner that he requested they not eat there anymore. They were told that other customers didn’t like law enforcement there. My chief deputy spoke to the owner to confirm this because he simply could not believe what he was hearing. The owner not only repeated the request but asked that we spread the word to other law enforcement that they were no longer welcome either.
I understand a business owner has a right to refuse service if he wants to…….I also understand that as customers we all have the right to find some other restaurant to take our lunch break in.
Will Reichardt, Sheriff
Skagit County Sheriff's Office

Being the son of asian immigrants who were small business owners I immediately got suspicious. Its a stereotype but asians aren't the type to make this type of SJW activist stand. So I went to the local tv station website in Seattle and this is what I found.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sheriff-.../274098274

There's only video. After some unhelpful man-on-the-street footage they have footage of the restaurant owner and son with the father crying and the son on the phone. They reportedly told the reporters threw a interpreter that it was a big misunderstanding.

I don't know who to believe but I really doubt a asian restaurant owner who can't speak english (likely immigrant) would tell police officers they can't eat at their restaurant. Goes against the profile.

Update:

Possible explanation here.

Wagoner said he believes the son at Lucky Teriyaki made the comments about officers without the father’s consent.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news...eat-there/

Could be the son was a liberal SJW type and told the officers not to come there without his dad knowing about it. If true very selfish and stupid of him.

SEDRO-WOOLLEY, Wash. – Skagit County sheriff Will Reichardt posted on Facebook on Friday afternoon that he’d talked to the owner of Lucky Teriyaki restaurant and considered the day-old controversy “resolved.”

“They apologized for the incident that made news yesterday, and expressed their desire to accept everyone to their business, including law enforcement officers associated with all offices and departments,” Reichardt wrote.

http://q13fox.com/2016/07/15/skagit-coun...-resolved/

It's bogus. We already discussed this already here:

thread-56894...pid1348347

Some dipshit waiter created this drama.

This immediately set off red flags for me too. No way an asian business owner would turn away cops and side with SJWs/BLM. Especially since asian businesses are usually robbed by black criminals the most.

And this is why you fire the waiter.

Quote: (07-16-2016 12:04 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

And this is why you fire the waiter.

Nah. This is why you don't hire dickheads with liberal views who get pussy hurt easily.

It was probably their kid, small family restaurants don't usually hire outsiders.
All around it was just bad communications.
Korean or vietnamese family business.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""