rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You guys may enjoy Dan Pena - High Performance Speaker

Lately I've been getting into a lot of self improvement, high performance type stuff. Just recently stumbled upon this guy Dan Pena, he was featured on London Reel but has been doing speaking and mentoring since the 90's.

Anyhow, I've really enjoyed him he's an older guy so kind of old school no excuses in your face type message. Definately not very pc at all which I enjoy and spends time calling everyone cunts and pussies but you can tell its his personality and not just doing it for shock value as many do.

My only complaint about him is he's either scenile or just has one message because whichever interview/speech you listen to he gives the same message word for word so I finally got tired of extensively listening to all his stuff but definately worth watching a video or two of his.

Yeah he's an interesting dude, good stuff

He was discussed here: thread-54878.html

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:05 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Yeah he's an interesting dude, good stuff

He was discussed here: thread-54878.html

Nice, sorry missed that post, had searched the forum and didn't see anything come up so if a mod wants to delete feel free. SOrry about that.