rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boracay, Philippines

Boracay, Philippines

I want to go to Boracay, Philippines, around Christmas but everybody seems to agree it's better in the low season (Naughty Nomad for instance).

I don't really see what difference it would make (in terms of easy pretty girls)?

lower prices for accomodation, more tourists from Korea or Japan?

Does anyone know good places to stay there? (by pm if you want)

Boracay, Philippines

I can tell you one thing based on my current experience on going to islands in Asia during the low season. Last week and this week, spent some time in Krabi, Thailand and the weather was crappy 90% of the time, meaning heavy moonson rains on and off throughout the day. So keep that in mind, this is not just limited to Boracay but throughout Asia. If it's the low season and prices are cheap, its for a reason, that is crappy weather. I've learned my lesson and from now on, I'd rather go to the islands when the weather is nice and I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks extra for things provided I get great weather. It was very frustrating to be in Krabi, an heavenly place and not being able to go island hopping due to the weather. Low season also means less people (which can be a good thing in a way) but of course, less girls too.

Boracay, Philippines

I think you will enjoy if you'll come by March-May because it's summer during those months in Southeast Asia.

Boracay, Philippines

Is anyone in Boracay now? Has the wet season (or whatever they call it) started already?
How is the crowed in June?