rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drones are about to remake society

I found this article (from 2014) provocative and worthy of discussion, even if its hosting website (Quartz) is a seething hive of progressive scum and villany:

http://qz.com/185945/drones-are-about-to...700-years/

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

I don't think they will change society itself, warfare maybe, but not society.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Droids will change everyday life in our society in massive way. In the not too distant future government drone sentries are going to be buzzing around monitoring everything that's going on for security purposes. This is what robocop will look like in the real world. To think that there's a real possibility of a federal police force being instituted, we really could be dealing with some Galactic Empire starwars shit. Frightening
[Image: databank_imperialprobedroid_01_169_96673...&width=768]

I never understood why people seem to make a huge deal out of the need to always innovate.

To be honest, I think we need a little technological regression, not innovation.

Two words: SNIPER TRAINING.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman