rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vintage "misogynist" & "sexist" (RED PILL) Posters & Advertisements from the past

Vintage "misogynist" & "sexist" (RED PILL) Posters & Advertisements from the past

We need a thread for this.
So much pure gold here.

[Image: vintage-sexist-womens-ads-1.jpg]

[Image: 1522.jpg]

[Image: 280.jpg]

[Image: sexist-vintage-ads-woman-can-do-it.jpg]

[Image: 932cce952faffb405444ad3a565c419b.jpg]

[Image: sexist-ad-club-soda-swscan04948.jpg]/2012/03/1522.jpg[/img]

[Image: 8220716466_0ddd4a5a15.jpg]

[Image: 7b71d480137807cc8a44801a425f9f2c--funny-...ny-ads.jpg]

[Image: gibehPs.jpg]

[Image: blow-it-in-her-face.jpg]

[Image: creditamusingplanet3.jpeg?w=330&h=500]

[Image: terribly-sexist-magazine-ad.jpg]

[Image: 1*1Iugmuj54xIQ-vNd23xjgw.jpeg]

[Image: enhanced-16084-1393889146-2.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]

[Image: tumblr_oq5rwpY5jG1r72p39o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 7726282570_52d1cd1a76_h.jpg]

[Image: 923.jpg]

[img]
[Image: vintage-christmas-ads-hoover-sexist-ads.jpg]

[Image: 72b5ca212573d0a189f58ce3556eb3e2--funny-...ge-ads.jpg]

[Image: sexist44.jpg]

[Image: 081babd665371a6217e2b2b85f45ceee--funny-...ements.jpg]

[Image: article-2301242-18FA527B000005DC-123_470x608.jpg]

[Image: 2E71699000000578-3318841-The_not_so_subl...213394.jpg]

[Image: The_Mini_Automatic._For_Simple_Driving._...b8672a.jpg]

[Image: lux.jpg]

Quote: (12-31-2017 11:54 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: 1*1Iugmuj54xIQ-vNd23xjgw.jpeg]

These are next-level amazing. This is reaching a watermark where you can call copy and ad-visuals art.

Not sure if this one qualifies or not, but here is the first ever videogame "booth babe" circa 1971.

[Image: 120425501.jpg]

Today's cheesecake booth babes with their cosplay outfits manage to be a little more plausibly deniable than wearing a diaphanous "swinger-party" evening-gown to promote a Space War clone.

That telex operator has me thinking I need a secretary...50 years ago, before I'd get myself sued.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: scan0133.jpg]
[Image: image-1.jpg]
[Image: NNLbp.jpg]
[Image: 1f62d16b49f43e3ba177715dbcf9981e--funny-...tcards.jpg]
[Image: 8e6cab47dd48a90511f46207c9fe63c4.jpg]

[Image: 483252-la-marque-auchan-fait-un-bad-buzz...x600-1.png]

This recently made new carrier bag by a supermarket chain in France caused an outrage in the french media 2 months ago.

It literally says "Hurray I've got my boyfriend's credit card"

Meanwhile in Serbia:

[Image: belgradedogpoo.png]

Swizterland was one of the last western countries to give women the right to vote in 1971. By comparison most european countries had granted women suffrage between 1918 and 1945.

However, the swiss people still had a referendum to decide whether or not to give women the right to vote. The first referendum was in 1959 and the men people voted NO by 67%. The second referendum was 12 years later in 1971, and the yes votes won by 66%. I can't figure out if women could actually vote in the 2nd referendum or not...or they pumped a shit ton of estrogen into the drinking water and suddenly a huge group of the same men "changed" their minds.

Either way, here are some posters from the "no" campaign

[Image: Swiss+Anti-Suffrage+Poster.jpg]

[Image: 3277.jpg]

[Image: 02_affiche.jpg]

[Image: C4EoAIIXAAAUM-N.jpg]

[Image: sriimg20090709_9870645_1-data.jpg]

[Image: 35f90e1a7567e2d9cf718d1c611aef03.jpg]

[Image: suffrage-feminin-05_large.jpg]

^ The fly on the pacifier is particularly wrenching.

We put women in universities during their most fertile years to get useless degrees in between getting wrecked by the chad of the week.

Shit test status = failed.

Quote: (01-01-2018 12:54 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: suffrage-feminin-05_large.jpg]

That whole campaign can be summed up by this:

How about a quote from The Titanic?: Women and machinery do not mix.

Quote: (12-31-2017 11:54 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I don't think this one is very red pill.

The message I got was "spend a bunch of money to make a woman with big tits hot for you". That guy's a chump. Sure, she married him, but she's fucking the landscaper rawdog.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

This one is scarily prophetic... [Image: confused.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I've been looking for some high res vintage ads especially the spanking ones to hang up in the bedroom. Also some nice clean 1950s ones with the home wife all dressed up for her husband with dinner ready for our kitchen. Anyone knows where I can get my hands on those? I can only find the lower res images like in this thread.

Brilliant thread concept, Merc. I tip my slouch hat to you.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-01-2018 06:58 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I can't quite decypher this picture. Black cat in crib. Looks like baby on the floor, possibly tangled in blanket. I can't tell what is in the background behind the crib. Looks like maybe light streaming through a broken window. However, a cat can't break a window or push a baby out of a crib!? What story is this picture telling?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (01-02-2018 08:34 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I can't quite decypher this picture. Black cat in crib. Looks like baby on the floor, possibly tangled in blanket. I can't tell what is in the background behind the crib. Looks like maybe light streaming through a broken window. However, a cat can't break a window or push a baby out of a crib!? What story is this picture telling?

The mother left the baby unsupervised and the baby fell out of the pram. Babies who are many months old have the strength to do this. Either that or the baby was scared by the cat that came in in through the open window (which the mother left open) and is using the pram as her cat box to sleep in. A flower pot is falling off the window ledge (probably which the cat knocked over) and hot sun rays are shining on the baby. So, the mother is neglecting her child for too long.

Also, black cats are symbols of bad luck.

Could also represent women substituting having cats instead of having babies at home.

Quote: (01-02-2018 09:46 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2018 08:34 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

The mother left the baby unsupervised and the baby fell out of the pram. Babies who are many months old have the strength to do this. Either that or the baby was scared by the cat that came in in through the open window (which the mother left open) and is using the pram as her cat box to sleep in. A flower pot is falling off the window ledge (probably which the cat knocked over) and hot sun rays are shining on the baby. So, the mother is neglecting her child for too long.

Also, black cats are symbols of bad luck.

Could also represent women substituting having cats instead of having babies at home.

Thanks. After the fly-on-binky poster, this one disturbed me the most even though I was having difficulty interpreting what else was happening beyond the cat displacing the baby from the crib. These additional details make it even more devastating.

This is one of those threads I click on thinking, "eh, I don't care about this subject, but I'm bored, so..." and I end up being fascinated and thoroughly impressed by the artwork and analysis. It's like an art, history, social studies, and politics education all at once.

Quote: (01-06-2018 04:31 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Anaconda gives you little dick, Gunsmoke do you want to live?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Inevitable... ::rolls eyes emoji::

" 'Artist' Exposes Sexism by Switching up Gender Roles in Old School Ads"

Quote:Quote:

Taking inspiration from real-life campaigns from decades past, Eli Rezkallah has created a new series of fictional ads reversing the classic gender roles.

The fine-art photographer and founder of Plastik Magazine came up with the idea for the series after overhearing his uncles announcing at Thanksgiving dinner that women were better off fulfilling "their womanly duties" in the kitchen.

"Although I know that not all men like my uncles think that way I was surprised to learn that some still do," he explains. "So I went on to imagine a parallel universe, where roles are inverted and men are given a taste of their own sexist poison."

The result is this photo series which outlines the sheer absurdity of the outdated mentalities while also highlighting the importance of battling gender stereotypes that continue to exist. Check it out below.

http://www.konbini.com/us/inspiration/se...ed-photos/