rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post: Muslims are the True Feminists

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aoss...77692.html

[Image: 6657ad9ea799cf35a38fabd5fcbcfab7.png]

This writer may just deserve a mental gymnastics award.
Also ties into AnonymousBosch's notions of the next round of 'Puritans' being insecure girls scared of sex, intimacy & normal human behaviour.

Quote:Quote:

In the Qur’an
Last time I checked, wearing a hijab or burka wasn't religious in origin.
Merely cultural in origin, so quoting the Qur'an is off the mark.

So it’s no surprise to see Muslim woman today modeling themselves after these prominent female figures. Muslim girls look towards these instances of strength for guidance in this scary, patriarchal society.

So, the writer acknowledges the "scary" nature of Muslim culture, yet is more than willing to go along with it anyway...
...because... "girl-power"...?

With all of the pressures in our American society to have a certain physical allure; to have long, luscious hair, a skinny yet curvy body, flawless facial beauty, woman go through hell. With this, we succumb to the pressures that we generally think we are free of; we oppress our natural womanhood with constant worry about how we look to others around us

In other words; I'm of very low value on the SMV, I'm probably an unattractive schlub, so everyone else needs to hide their beauty to make me feel better about myself :

[Image: headshot.jpg]

In the Muslim-American community, and even in parts of the greater Muslim world, modest woman, whether they wear hijab or not, are respected and called upon, despite what our mainstream media feeds to us.

Now Gabriel; you're booking a flight to go & live in Turkey or Saudi Arabia when exactly...?

Then by the same logic, fundamentalist Christian conservatives are "true feminists" as well.

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:06 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Then by the same logic, fundamentalist Christian conservatives are "true feminists" as well.

Yet the chicks who cry "Free The Nipple" are not true feminists all of a sudden... [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:09 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:06 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Yet the chicks who cry "Free The Nipple" are not true feminists all of a sudden... [Image: confused.gif]
Feminism is an inconsistent ideology.

Some will claim that nudity is 'female empowerment', others objectification.

Likewise many conservatives will object to objectification as well, or the culture of giving women celebrity status just for being whores on camera.

To be honest though, I think general opposition to the 'raunch culture' in the media is a good thing - ideally women should only be whores in the bedroom, not on the media or some Instagram photo for 1,000 basement dwellers to beat off to.

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:15 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Feminism is an inconsistent ideology.

Some will claim that nudity is 'female empowerment', others objectification...

Of course.
With regressive / leftist politics, if it's not a case of 'the ends justify the means'.

It's a case of being unable to see the forest for the trees.

[Image: hard-to-starboard-o.gif]

Same outcome.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I guess they could also argue that Muslims are the true "gay rights activists" since they want to prevent homosexuals from dying of AIDs.

A few weeks ago I went to a lecture about feminism- in Islam. That is what got all these thoughts stirring in my head once again. The lecturer was a Muslim woman in hijab; she spoke so passionately that every person in the room, guy and girl, had no choice but to immerse themselves in her words.

And I was so, so jealous of her!

Remember, Feminists desperately-long for the Victim Status of Minorities, so I'm guessing the Ubiquitous Black Girlfriend in Feminist Media has lost its lustre, because there's a shiny, new gem of Ultra-Victimisation ready to appraise and covet . How wise and weighted their words must be due to their oppression! How earthy their existence, so much more real than being a middle class American girl! Look at how noble their bearing is under those Hijabs.

Given that one of my main identifiers between Third and Fourth wave Feminists was Sexual Awkwardness and Prudery, and that Islam is now the ultimate oppressed victim class, I suspect many White Feminists will be deliberately-choosing to wear Hijabs in the next couple of years.

I, for one, am all for this.

Female liberation is not the true objective of the Social Justice Propagandists. The goal is to undermine Western foundational institutions like the nuclear family, traditional gender role, morality and masculinity, etc. They use whatever means convenient at a time, and therefore whatever argument available to achieve that goal. Hence the inconsistent, simultaneous promotion of sexual promiscuity, public nudity and the demonization of the good old male gaze by the narrative of female objectification, the rally against white campus rape culture while importing Muslim rapefugees.

Evangelical churches are the true gay nightclubs.

Female circumcision or female genital mutilation if you prefer is a Muslim/Islamic practice primarily. Not all Muslim women have been cut, but you can bet your ass that the overwhelming majority of women who have been cut are Muslims. In fact, the procedure is often performed by older Muslim women. Depending what kind of access to tools they have, they may employ surgical steel like a scalpel, but in shittier parts of the world, old kitchen knives, broken glass, or even a sharpened rock will suffice. In most instances, the procedure is performed with no anesthetic. It usually takes several women to perform this. One to hack away at her flesh, and the remaining family members medical assistants to hold the poor girl in place and keep her legs spread. Despite the fact that the injuries sustained in this butchery religious practice leave the girl traumatized, and unable to experience any sexual pleasure, odds are she will grow up and subject her own daughter to the same treatment.

Is this part of the feminism they speak of?

This stuff is just a symptom of what we call "political correctness", or more accurately: subjective reasoning. The idea that just because you've said something, it's true.

If you can lie and say Muslims have compatible beliefs with western society, and that they are no more dangerous and antisocial than everyone else, why not keep going? Say they respect women equally to men. Say they tolerate gays. Say they treat Kaffir equal to Muslims. If you're already lying, it's all the same. As the old saying goes: tell a lie loud enough and long enough and eventually people will start to believe it.

These people should be recognized as what they are: foot soldiers for Islamic expansion, and the weapon they carry is lies.

I'm all for Muslims getting into power in Western countries. The less women on the road driving the better.

Perfect! Feminism has clearly come full circle and is ready to embrace the final stage of the women liberation movement: ISLAM.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Best of luck with that girls!

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:41 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

I guess they could also argue that Muslims are the true "gay rights activists" since they want to prevent homosexuals from dying of AIDs.

Yes - they'd rather they died of impact trauma after being thrown off a building.

This isn't just tortured logic. It's been tortured to death, reincarnated, and tortured to death again, ad infinitum.

It isn't logic or reasoning at all. It's backfilling.

They start from something they know has to be true, because their ideology or feelings say so. Then they use a combination of confirmation bias and outright fabrication to construct a set of reasons why it's The Truth. If they actually think about things enough to see their arguments are a little shaky, well, it's not as if the ideology or feelings could be wrong. So they don't worry about it.

Guns cause violence. Men are evil and just want to oppress women. Islam is good. This guy I met 20 minutes ago with his dick in my mouth isn't just using me for sex. It's always the same.

Quote: (07-03-2016 05:30 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

These people should be recognized as what they are: foot soldiers for Islamic expansion, and the weapon they carry is lies.

I highly doubt that it is the Islamists that are behind the SJW army in the street and the academia, nor are they going to be successful. I simply don't think they have the financial and intellectual power to accomplish that.

My theory is that even the Muslims will get assimilated into the global consumerist culture once they run out of natural oil. So far Muslim countries have resisted Westernization because thank to their oil they can manage a certain degree of economic independence and low industrialization, but it's going to be running out soon. Israel and the US will find new sources of energy with new technology like fracking, solar energy and so on, but the Islamic countries likely won't have the capacity for that and have to get more and more industrialized like developed countries. Full industrialization and greater participation in the machine of global capitalism will eventually change their way of life, sooner or later. They will have to get modernized like Japan and Korea, or fall behind and become irrelevant at best, enslaved at worst.

Furthermore, Western and especially American pop culture, with its fascinating youthful energy, has 'infiltrated' into the way of life of Muslim youths, greatly influencing the value of the next generation. Many young Arab people are just as stepped into pop cultural products as American youths. Islamic countries will get Westernized before we get Islamized. Muslims who live in the west, especially from the second generation on, can be just as blue pill and decadent as liberals, and they are getting more and more so.

The current decadence and insanity in the Western world are partly due to post-scarcity stale peace, and partly due to the ideological machination of a certain elite economic and cultural class. That elite class is disproportionately, if not overwhelmingly, Jewish. They are the ones who run both the global economy and the Western academia. They also run traditional as well as social media, and pop culture institutions like Hollywood. They have achieved both economic, political and cultural dominance. Modern ideologies like cultural Marxism, later feminism, neoconservatism, etc. are intellectual products of the Jews.

Their goal is, I suspect, to achieve a unified, globalized world where people of all races intermingle and interbreed, become one people and live peacefully under the rule of an enlightened world government run by the racially pure Jewish meritocrats, fulfilling their destiny as God's chosen people. Christianity for all people, and Judaism for the Jews alone. And it seems they're trying to achieve this goal though mostly peaceful means, through economic and soft power.

The attempt to get Muslims accepted into Western culture is, I think, part of this plan. But whatever their goal is, there is little doubt that it's the Jews, and not the Muslims, who hold real dominance in the Western world. The Jews, we should remember, are also considered a protected class, a victim group, but they cannot be as high in the Victim hierarchy as the Muslims, other minorities, and lgbt people, simply because they are too successful and too powerful in people's eyes and in reality. It's hard to cry oppression when you belong to the upper end of social inequality. But as soon as you touch them, the cry of anti-Semitism will certainly explode. Like that time when a journalist who hit Melania got hate mails. Even the anti-Israeli left, like Salon, will not hesitate to attack Trump supporters as anti-semitic when they have the chance to.

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:05 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

So it’s no surprise to see Muslim woman today modeling themselves after these prominent female figures. Muslim girls look towards these instances of strength for guidance in this scary, patriarchal society.

So, the writer acknowledges the "scary" nature of Muslim culture, yet is more than willing to go along with it anyway...
...because... "girl-power"...?

I think she is referring to American society. The next sentence seems to indicate that.

Muslim girls look towards these instances of strength for guidance in this scary, patriarchal society. These modern women are not afraid to go against the grain in the name of their belief like wearing the hijab to covey their religious devotion.

Wearing Hijab would only be going against the grain in the US, and not in a Muslim country.
Of course the fact that she considers America a more patriarchal society than Muslim country is insane. She considers the soft influence of the male gaze more oppressive than the hard constraints of Sharia laws. This stupid bitch is an ingrate, if not shamelessly lying.

It's true that some Muslim women can really love wearing the hijab, the burka, and even the chador. But the thing is in some Muslim regions it doesn't matter whether they want to wear it or not. They must wear it, because that's what the law dictates. Meanwhile, there is nothing in American laws that prevent an American slut from wearing a chador if she wants to. However she dresses is her fucking choice, as long as she is not butt-naked. But even if she goes butt-naked, the consequence for that is far less severe in the West than in Muslim countries.

In the Qur’an, which is believed to be God’s word told to Prophet Muhammad, women and men are described as equals in everyday actions and responsibilities. When it comes to family, charity, children, sex, and much more, a man and a woman have the same duties and that is to continue on the straight path.

In the case that she is honestly deluded and not shamelessly fraudulent, the Islam that she is attracted to is already a watered down, Westernized, Americanized and liberalized Islam. It's clear that she has never been to a Muslim country, and only spoke from her limited interaction with the American-Muslim community. (Even then, she's ignoring many reported facts about the treatment of women in Muslim country) A good Muslim is for her a Muslim who shares liberal values, i.e. little more than a good prude liberal wearing a headscarf.

The fact she can only advertise this liberalized version of Islam testifies to the victory of liberal values in the culture war, for getting it any closer to the raw Islam would be unacceptable. As I said, the Muslims will get Westernized/liberalized before we get Islamized. It's already on the way. It only needs time. When immigration occurs too fast at once, immigrants will form their own community and for a while can preserve their own culture, and get to have jobs without learning English/host country language. Slow, bit by bit immigration will make it easier and faster for immigrants to integrate. But eventually, by some generations, under economic pressure and pop-culture allure, they will get assimilated into liberal, consumerist culture. Soon you will see fat American-Muslim girls like you already see fat American-Asian girls.

She probably talking about the wrong type of Muslims.

This Trinidadian Islamic Cleric Sheikh Imran Hossein is against feminism because his research claims that the "Feminist Revolution" is part of the End Times conspiracy. He does have some valid points. See below:

[video=youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi6Jio6pPRE[/video]

NB: He's also Pro-Russian and friends with Orthodox Christians in Eastern Europe....so ISIS is busy murdering Christians in the Middle East, while Trinidad Muslim clerics are friends with Orthodox Christians in Eastern Europe?

Feminists turn a blind eye on ISIS and some of them go to ISIS-infected countries to have rich men shit on their faces for thousands of dollars, but this Trinidad Muslim cleric is persecuted just for his views that he lives in exile in Malaysia/Indonesia?

Was that a supernova exploding or a hamster breaching the speed of light?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. To the SJW, like, duh--these are tautologies.

Quote: (07-03-2016 06:22 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

It isn't logic or reasoning at all. It's backfilling.

They start from something they know has to be true, because their ideology or feelings say so. Then they use a combination of confirmation bias and outright fabrication to construct a set of reasons why it's The Truth. If they actually think about things enough to see their arguments are a little shaky, well, it's not as if the ideology or feelings could be wrong. So they don't worry about it.

Guns cause violence. Men are evil and just want to oppress women. Islam is good. This guy I met 20 minutes ago with his dick in my mouth isn't just using me for sex. It's always the same.

Yes, they are religious fanatics and like all religious fanatics, when reality contradicts scripture, all kinds of strange twists have to happen.

Quote: (07-03-2016 05:30 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

This stuff is just a symptom of what we call "political correctness", or more accurately: subjective reasoning. The idea that just because you've said something, it's true.

This concept is called moral relativism:

Moral relativism may be any of several philosophical positions concerned with the differences in moral judgments across different people and cultures. Descriptive moral relativism holds only that some people do in fact disagree about what is moral; meta-ethical moral relativism holds that in such disagreements, nobody is objectively right or wrong; and normative moral relativism holds that because nobody is right or wrong, we ought to tolerate the behavior of others even when we disagree about the morality of it.

Not all descriptive relativists adopt meta-ethical relativism, and moreover, not all meta-ethical relativists adopt normative relativism. Richard Rorty, for example, argued that relativist philosophers believe "that the grounds for choosing between such opinions is less algorithmic than had been thought", but not that any belief is equally as valid as any other.[1]

Moral relativism has been debated for thousands of years, from ancient Greece and India to the present day, in diverse fields including philosophy, science, and religion.

Link to wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_rela...escriptive

If you can lie and say Muslims have compatible beliefs with western society, and that they are no more dangerous and antisocial than everyone else, why not keep going?

This is heavily dependent on the sect of Islam that we are talking about.

An example would be Alawites sect of Islam. I found out about this sect while looking up more about Bashar Al-Assad. The Alawites sect of Islam appears to be literally Orthodox Christianity with an Islam bumper sticker slapped on top of it.

Just check this out:

Divinity[edit]
Their theology is based on a divine triad,[61][69][70] or trinity, which is the core of Alawite belief.[71] The triad comprises three emanations of the one God: the supreme aspect or entity called the "Essence"[71] or the "Meaning"[70] (both being translations of ma'na), together with two lesser emanations known as his "Name" (ism), or "Veil" (hijab), and his "Gate" (bab).[69][70][71][72] These emanations have manifested themselves in different human forms over several cycles in history, the last cycle of which was as Ali (the Essence/Meaning), Muhammad (the Name) and Salman the Persian (the Gate).[69][71][72][73] Alawite belief is summarised in the formula: "I turn to the Gate; I bow before the Name; I adore the Meaning".[61][74]

Other beliefs[edit]
Other beliefs and practices include: the consecration of wine in a secret form of Mass only open to males; frequently being given Christian names; burying the dead in sarcophagi above ground; observing Nowruz, Epiphany, Christmas[75] and the feast days of John Chrysostom and Mary Magdalene;[76] the only religious structures they have are the shrines of tombs;[77] the alleged book Kitab al Majmu, which is supposedly a central source of Alawite doctrine; and the belief that women do not have souls.[78][79][80][81]

From this wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites

If all of the fat feminists started wearing hijabs, then we would never have to look at them. That would be great.

Quote: (07-03-2016 03:17 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

If all of the fat feminists started wearing hijabs, then we would never have to look at them. That would be great.

That would be hilarious.

"I banged an ugly fattie last night...the only way I could get through it was to put a hijab on her head and bang her for Allah"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV