rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taiwan for someone WITHOUT an Asian fetish

There are some guys out there who go nuts for Asian chicks, I'm not one of them. I don't have anything against them either, but just don't see the big deal, and generally find white/latina/black chicks more attractive.

Considering that I'm not bonkers for them, how would girls in Taipei seem? Obviously everyplace has it's stunners, but what does a normal attractive girl in Taipei look like? Does she have a nose? Does she have an ass? Does she look OK without a ton of makeup? Any pics would help.

For instance, looking through Couchsurfing, I can't find a SINGLE girl in Taipei that I think is cute, wheras other guys here have talked about using CS for pipelining and seemed happy...

Alright man, first of all I'm going to say that I am one of those guys [Image: lol.gif]

But

You will see really hot taiwanese chicks in Taipei specially, however do not expect huge tits neither alot of ass. These girls have beautiful legs though, very slender body and defined curves as well. It is very rare to see fat taiwanese chicks.

Then again I'm a sucker for asians, still trying to help.

I just accepted a job offer teaching English in Taipei, Taiwan. I will be touching down there on Sept. 9. I have some experience teaching English and Taipei seems like a good city to teach in. I'm excited about this opportunity and I begun studying some Mandarin even though I heard there is good amount of English speakers in Taiwan. There are some Asian girls I find attractive but they aren't my first choice.

I also hear there is a decent nightlife there and plan on making the best of this experience. I've been very interested in traveling through SEA and this is a good opportunity to do so. I'm going with an open mind and want to learn the language. The pronunciation doesn't seem that difficult it's just memorizing all those fricken characters but I'm going to focus mostly on just being able to speak it. I plan on throwing down some data once I get situated and checking out the night life. If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.

Congrats Tone...looks like I will be heading out your way since NOW I know someone out there [Image: smile.gif]!

Sonsowey,
Let me warn you that even though you may not be a big Asian girls fan now, that this will completely chance once you land in Asia. Prior to my first MR in BKK last October, I wasn't at all into Asian girls and was gaga about Latinas, specially Brasileiras. Long story short, I've got the yellow fever now. Keep an open mind and be prepared to have all your preconceptions about Asian women be totally shattered by the time you roll in Asia. Don't say you were not warned. [Image: wink.gif] So make sure to report how it is there.

Tony, that's great man. Make sure to report how it is in Taipei. This is a place I've been wanting to visit hard, and will do next time I come to Asia.

Cheers.

Quote: (08-23-2011 06:16 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Prior to my first MR in BKK last October, I wasn't at all into Asian girls and was gaga about Latinas, specially Brasileiras. Long story short, I've got the yellow fever now.

Damn man, you do make me want to hold-off on Pereira and check-out Asia. You'll just have to tell me how it is once you visit Colombia and can compare the two.

Taiwan is a fuck-looooong trip from Miami!! [Image: confused.gif]

Mixx

One of my long term fuck buddies is Asian. Let me tell you they're naturally hairless everywhere but the bush. Super tight cooch and nice smooth skin texture. No boobs though.

If you've never been with an Asian girl it's worth trying.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-23-2011 06:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn man, you do make me want to hold-off on Pereira and check-out Asia. You'll just have to tell me how it is once you visit Colombia and can compare the two.

Taiwan is a fuck-looooong trip from Miami!! [Image: confused.gif]

Mixx

MiXX, if you do go to South East Asia then don't go to a 3rd tier city as you might be planning to. For 2 reasons.

1. It will be a village: I am talking about bullock carts.

2. The girls with not be suffering from the CSI-Miami syndrome: For these 3rd tier and 2nd tier cities girls the "White man" sexual stereotype is the only real stereotype. But for the city girls who have grown up flipping through A/X ads in fashion magazines and watching shows like CSI Miami a fetish for the brown Latino type has developed. And middle class and upper class Asian girls are 10 times better than the lower class girls.

All this is based on my experience in Thailand. Maybe other countries are different. Japan will definitely be different, not so sure about China.

Also, and this will piss of a lot of Asian lovers, these girls don't have bundas like Latinas. Yes, they are very feminine, yes they have smooth soft skin, yes they are hairless, yes they do have curves but they not have CURVES like these girls have:

[Image: Miss+Reef+2009.jpg]

I did see a few Korean girls that would give Latinas a run for their money, but Thai girls, nope, sorry.

So Mystik or all Asia experts:

What Asian city should a CSI:Miami style Latino hit up first with NO ASIAN LANGUAGE SKILLS that girls will openly be interested in and DTF?

Mixx

Quote: (08-24-2011 09:02 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

What Asian city should a CSI:Miami style Latino hit up first with NO ASIAN LANGUAGE SKILLS that girls will openly be interested in and DTF?

Mixx

I can only speak for Thailand or rather BKK is particular.

- If you target the upper and middle class girls then English will not be a BIG problem. Language will always be a little bit of a problem because as one guy told me - Thai kids go to school and learn how to NOT speak English properly.

- Are the girls DTF? Yes

- I already mentioned that they are in the CSI:Miami look. I am speaking from personal experience. Also, Thai girls are not bitches, they are not used to being approached so they always welcome an approach from a guy.

- Go to the city sometime between November and Jan. This is when the city gets boatloads of Russian tourists. Yes, Russian girls maybe bitchy and gold diggers but in BKK they are on a vacation and they are DTF. Again, I can say this from personal experience that they are in the Latino look.

With your game I don't think you will have any problems.

So, BKK gets one vote for a CSI:Miami Latino with no Asian language skills.

Anyone else second BKK OR have another suggestion for an Asian total NOOB with solid game?

Mixx

My best friend and natural playa is hitting up Taiwan and even though he's into Asians unlike myself, he's complaining that there's no tits and ass out there. He misses the busty chicks we used to see in Spain everywhere. If you guys like T&A, Taiwan will disappoint you in this regard.

yo Mixx, I answered your question on the colombia thread.

Mixx

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:30 PM)flashbang Wrote:  

My best friend and natural playa is hitting up Taiwan and even though he's into Asians unlike myself, he's complaining that there's no tits and ass out there. He misses the busty chicks we used to see in Spain everywhere. If you guys like T&A, Taiwan will disappoint you in this regard.

Yeah, but expect high quality legs and curves, and beautiful faces. Something's gotta trade for something.

Quote: (08-24-2011 11:05 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Yeah, but expect high quality legs and curves, and beautiful faces. Something's gotta trade for something.

Fair enough. I'm sure there's a few nice faces though because that's something international even though I strongly believe that some countries have far better beauty averages per capita.

Quote: (08-25-2011 05:05 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 11:05 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Fair enough. I'm sure there's a few nice faces though because that's something international even though I strongly believe that some countries have far better beauty averages per capita.

Try the Philippines. It was conquered by Spain a few hundred years ago. Spanish bread with the locals. Filipino girls look like Latinas from the back and Asians from the front. Their faces at least. Nice and tan too!! Many have Spanish last names as well.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-25-2011 08:39 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Try the Philippines. It was conquered by Spain a few hundred years ago. Spanish bred with the locals. Filipino girls look like Latinas from the back and Asians from the front. Their faces at least. Nice and tan too!! Many have Spanish last names as well.

Oh, hell yea! Filipinas look gorgeous. There are a huge population in Toronto and brothas are tapping them out!

I wanna go balls deep in a few, I heard they are down for whatever!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I have been in Taipei, Taiwan for a few days. I arrived here at one in the morning of Saturday morning. So far I like the city. It's very safe and the people are friendly. I went out to Club Wax on Saturday it was pretty cool and cheap. There was an entrance fee of 600 NT which is about US$22 with an open bar. I ended up getting a little to bent and I vaguely remember making out with some white foreign chick.

Hung over as shit all day on Sunday I decided to go out again because it was a National Holiday yesterday so on Sunday night a lot of clubs had events. I went to Room 18 which is pretty expensive club. It's in the XinYi district which is a cool district. There is a shopping mall and nightclubs near Room 18. Also you can smoke in the clubs here which cool if you smoke cigs. There were a lot of cute girls at this club but I over drank and didn't have much luck.

Yesterday I was at Starbucks because the company apartment I'm staying in doesn't have wi fi. I saw some cute Taiwanese girl and asked her something about the country code for the wi fi password. I sat across form her and ended up talking to her for a while and I could tell she was interested. An hour later I was fucking her in my apartment. I was surprised about how fast she tossed it up. I plan on breaking down a data sheet once I get more of a feel for the city.

Just chillin right now plotting on where to roll out tonight. Has anyone here been to any good venues in Taipei? I'm thinking about going to Club Wax again. I hooked up with a cute girl there last week and thought I had it in the bag but she ended up bouncing with her friend. I live pretty close to that club and it's cheap. I'm open to suggestions if anybody has them.

Mixx

Thailand or Phil will be ur best bet or anyone's best bet. Can't comment on the Latin factor but for a noob to Asia this is the best starting point.

@Tony, I ony spent 1 day in Taiwan so unfortunately I can't help, but I am considering moving there in a few years.

@Sonsowy Taiwanese girls will have small asses, small tits, nice legs, not fat, pretty faces. If your into thick ladies with huge asses and cans then asia in general doesn't have that, but I highly recommend sampling the Asian ladies.

Thai and Phil girls will have more curves than chinese/taiwanese.

Quote: (08-23-2011 04:28 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

The pronunciation doesn't seem that difficult it's just memorizing all those fricken characters but I'm going to focus mostly on just being able to speak it. I plan on throwing down some data once I get situated and checking out the night life. If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.

the pronunciation is extremely difficult and I highly recommend learning the characters.

Tony,

Can you give me the breakdown of ur teaching situation?

How you get the job?

Pay?

Hours?

Teaching kids / adults?

Housing?

Ect.

Thanks

Quote: (09-24-2011 07:15 AM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

Just chillin right now plotting on where to roll out tonight. Has anyone here been to any good venues in Taipei? I'm thinking about going to Club Wax again. I hooked up with a cute girl there last week and thought I had it in the bag but she ended up bouncing with her friend. I live pretty close to that club and it's cheap. I'm open to suggestions if anybody has them.

I visited Luxy in Taipei, really great club, just amazing. The girl material there was great too, but you gotta arrive early and start gaming early because afterwards it just gets harder.

Entrance fee is 600 NT I believe, quite expensive imo.

@Dash

I found my job by just searching on google for English schools in Taiwan when I was in the U.S. and sent them my resume and had an interview via Skype. The pay is decent. I make almost $1,500 a month but the cost of living is cheap. My rent is like $200 a month and food is really cheap. I teach about 22 hours a week. I'm mostly teaching kids. It's a pretty sick city. Let me know if you want anymore info? How is S. Korea treating you?

@Fret

I heard Luxy is sick. I'm going to have to hit up that spot soon.

Tony,

Not bad pay. Might have to hit up Taiwan after my stint in Colombia.

Korea is straight. Havent really done anything yet. Just laying low till I get my first pay check and some money to play wit.