rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google Maps goes gay

Google Maps goes gay

Try it quickly. I clearly remember that the last time that little guy for the street view was normal.

[Image: attachment.jpg32302]   

Google Maps goes gay

The car icons on uber have the gay cult flag draped over them.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Google Maps goes gay

Nothing wrong with that. When Google supports marginalized communities more power to them.

Google Maps goes gay

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Google Maps goes gay

I opened Google maps to find a spot to have a couple of beers and watch Euro, found the map automatically showed me a rainbow trail of the pride parade route to suggest I go. I screen shot it, would post but it's too large.

Google Maps goes gay

Does that actually accomplishes anything?

The Brits left the EU, Trump is going to win. Let them have their hollow victories.

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 02:50 PM)Flint Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with that. When Google supports marginalized communities more power to them.

"Marginalized" comminitahs are not marginalized.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 02:50 PM)Flint Wrote:  

Marginalized communities would be people like the handicapped, dwarves, stroke victims, or orphans. The gay community gets more publicity than your average hit song and is definitely not marginalized.

That said, my problem with this is the same problem I had with religion in Catholic school: The "masters" are telling you what to believe, how to believe, and shoving it down your throat 24/7.

Do I have a problem with individual gay people or individual religious people? No. People should live any way they want in a free country within the law.

But I do have a problem when any self-appointed ruling entity never lets up on the propaganda about any group. In the same way I want the aforementioned people to live freely, I want everyone to be able to think freely as well. Enforcing a specific set of values and thereby making the populace fearful of dissent is not the way to do that -- whether it's Google or the church doing it.

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 02:57 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

I opened Google maps to find a spot to have a couple of beers and watch Euro, found the map automatically showed me a rainbow trail of the pride parade route to suggest I go. I screen shot it, would post but it's too large.

That's very tolerant of Google to allow ISIS time to plan their strategy in advance of the event and identify the best location for a Turkey Shoot.

Google Maps goes gay

Too late to edit. But again, I was in downtown Brooklyn, opened Google maps to find a place nearby to have a beer and watch a Euro match, and this is what shows up:

[Image: attachment.jpg32306]   

Google Maps goes gay

Meh, private company can do whatever they want... This is one of those things that you shouldnt let bother you.

Google Maps goes gay

I accidentally read Marginalized Communities as Vaginalized Communities.

Google Maps goes gay

It's just a money move.

Google is pandering to that crowd for more of that $$

Nope.

Google Maps goes gay

I can't believe people even care about fags at all considering they are only like 2% of the population

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:17 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Meh, private company can do whatever they want... This is one of those things that you shouldnt let bother you.

Except that Google isn't entirely private since it works with the government. Even Salon has expressed dismay at this. See the links below.

Since Google does government legwork, that means the government is sanctioning their values by association. This might not seem like a big deal but look at it this way: If this was the conservative Chick-Fil-A company getting government contracts, you can bet liberals would be protesting and saying the government needs to cut ties because bias!

So, essentially, the government is sanctioning a specific set of values with this connection.

While you might think "But those are nice values and I agree with them!" that's not the point. The point is 1). The government is picking and choosing which ideas to get in bed with and 2). Endorsing an ideology is one small step away from the government endorsing a specific religion, which is unconstitutional.

http://www.cnet.com/news/google-scores-b...-contract/
http://www.salon.com/2014/11/16/googles_...ity_state/

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 07:49 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:17 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Except that Google isn't entirely private since it works with the government. Even Salon has expressed dismay at this. See the links below.

Since Google does government legwork, that means the government is sanctioning their values by association. This might not seem like a big deal but look at it this way: If this was the conservative Chick-Fil-A company getting government contracts, you can bet liberals would be protesting and saying the government needs to cut ties because bias!

So, essentially, the government is sanctioning a specific set of values with this connection.

While you might think "But those are nice values and I agree with them!" that's not the point. The point is 1). The government is picking and choosing which ideas to get in bed with and 2). Endorsing an ideology is one small step away from the government endorsing a specific religion, which is unconstitutional.

http://www.cnet.com/news/google-scores-b...-contract/
http://www.salon.com/2014/11/16/googles_...ity_state/

It says it provides a service to the government for a price(Google Apps). It's still totally private just now they have the government as a customer... So still same thing i said. File this under wasting your time worrying about nothing. Life is short and there are certain things that you shouldnt spend your time worrying or thinking about. This is one of them.

Google Maps goes gay

I went to DuckDuckGo about a month ago (replacing google search). And today, I replaced my gmail account. Both these changes were based on recommendations I got from forum members. I always use Mapquest, but now I will be extra diligent to never use Google maps. From now on, I'm doing everything in my power, however small, to block these type of companies.

On one hand, it's "no big deal." On another hand, a mighty oak is never felled with one chop of an axe. Millions of these SJW, virtue-signalling messages have led us to where we are.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:15 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

Too late to edit. But again, I was in downtown Brooklyn, opened Google maps to find a place nearby to have a beer and watch a Euro match, and this is what shows up:

At least you knew where not to go.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Google Maps goes gay

Here maps are a really good alternative to Google maps. The UI is way better though, esp on the phone. It was actually a good reason I bought a windows phone and still have it. Their transit maps were very good in my area too.

Google Maps goes gay

Reddit is also using propaganda in their logo... just seen it today

Google Maps goes gay

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:15 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

Shows you what streets to avoid. Great idea, Google.

Google Maps goes gay

This sums up Google and the establishment with the LGBTQRPZX crowd:

[Image: nuum72bp85youuepjnrx.gif]

Constant pandering, but with rainbows!

The only problem is:

[Image: CakjE.png]

Google Maps goes gay

Their marketing department has obviously decided that people use their product because of virtue signalling rather than virtue itself. Either that or they figure people will use them regardless, in which case it's government propaganda.

Google Maps goes gay

Flint, when will we be expecting this actually marginalized society, called RVF, to get a mention? When we meet up, its brutally supressed by leftists like yourself. When gays meet up, it's called a pride parade and it's widely congratulated.

So get outta here with that baseless verbal diarrhea leftist virtue signaling. It's pathetic and it doesn't make you look cool.

Google Maps goes gay

https://landing.google.com/intl/en/pride/

Google has its own pride website. They are filming all pride parades with 360° cameras so you can stream it on your virtual reality device. So everybody can partake, no matter where you are (obvious hashtag #prideforeveryone)

[Image: ToMjGpn0Si90OyYBtny.gif]