rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bilderberg Group Meeting 2016

The global elite are meeting in Dresden for their annual meeting, which begins on Thursday.

Topics include...

The precariat and middle class

Quote:Quote:

The what? The “precariat” is a term popularized by British economist Guy Standing, describing a growing class of people who feel insecure in their jobs, communities, and life in general. They are…

…the perpetual part-timers, the minimum-wagers, the temporary foreign workers, the grey-market domestics paid in cash… the techno-impoverished whose piecemeal work has no office and no end, the seniors who struggle with dwindling benefits, the indigenous people who are kept outside, the single mothers without support, the cash labourers who have no savings, the generation for whom a pension and a retirement is neither available nor desired.

This marginalized group—“alienated, anomic, anxious, and angry,” according to Standing—is fueling the rise of populist politicians like Donald Trump in the US and similar rabble rousers in Europe and beyond. (Discussing this group alongside the middle class, which isn’t doing great either, is telling.) The resulting turmoil in politics, markets, and economics is a factor in nearly all of the Bilderberg meeting’s other agenda items.

http://qz.com/701543/bilderberg-meeting-...precariat/

Cybersecurity, which is believed to be a plot to increase surveillance

According to our source, the creation of a virtual passport that web users will need to obtain before they can use many Internet services is high on the agenda.

The Internet ID will be justified under the guise of “cybersecurity” and creating a convenient method for citizens to access government services, but free speech advocates will view the proposal with deep suspicion as it would threaten online anonymity and possibly chill dissent.

A global tax:

to re-invigorate momentum behind another long term goal – a global tax system presided over by the UN.
Efforts to introduce a global tax, which Bilderberg has attempted in the past, will be focused around three possibilities – a tax on oil at the well-head, a supplementary charge for international financial transactions, and a green tax on all air and sea travel.
The Panama Papers will also be cited as a reason to impose the global tax on large corporations, although the costs will inevitably be passed on to the public. The first incarnation of the project will take the form of a “global body on tax cooperation,” which will be overseen by the United Nations.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-leak-...lobal-tax/

Lauren Southern is covering the event...

German woman interviewed about Bilderberg.

NATIONALISM - our only remaining chance for staging a defense against the never ending encroachment of the globalists. We lose the next election cycle and we are all FUBAR.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

The Precariot description is chilling.
I'm surprised to find that highest on their agenda isn't how they're going to handle a Donald Trump presidency. Unless they're confident with plans they believe will keep him from ascending to the oval office, one way or another, or if he's been part of the establishment all along.

If the venue could be obliterated while all those fuckers were inside circle jerking mankind would know a freedom it has never known before.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (06-08-2016 05:13 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I'm surprised to find that highest on their agenda isn't how they're going to handle a Donald Trump presidency. Unless they're confident with plans they believe will keep him from ascending to the oval office, one way or another, or if he's been part of the establishment all along.

If the venue could be obliterated while all those fuckers were inside circle jerking mankind would know a freedom it has never known before.

Assuming the fuckers don't have replacements waiting in the wings.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Lauren Southern voice a little too deep

2/10 wnb

[Image: tard.gif]

You just know all those motherfuckers are in there plotting how they're going to keep Donald Trump from winning.

The Bilderberger group is really the global elite that really call the shots as to what happens on the world stage. When you look at who is a member, they are the elite of governments worldwide, the business and corporate world, media and academia. These are some very well connected folks and they have the power and influence to make things happen. David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger are two of the most senior ranking Bilderberger members.

These folks are seriously pissed at the prospect of a Trump presidency. They are going to do what they can to derail Trump. Hilary Clinton has also spoken at Bilderberger meetings in the past.

For a long time, I've wondered whether or not Americans votes even count. But then Trump started winning and kept winning -- even when it was clear the establishment wanted him to fail. So, if it's all BS, then how did Trump clinch the nomination?

Trump's overcome A LOT just to make it this far, but compared to what he's up against now, the primaries will seem like a cake walk. I want to believe so badly that Trump can win. It just seems the deck is so completely stacked against him -- I sometimes wonder how he could truly pull it off. Essentially, he's fighting a one-man war against the most powerful people on the planet.

Why did they choose Dresden for their meeting?

Quote: (06-09-2016 01:05 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Why did they choose Dresden for their meeting?

As a reminder to any anti-Merkel German nationalism that globalism's power comes from the mass-bombing of civilians to assert the will of 'the international community'.

The bankers and Soros are forecasting social unrest and a global economic downturn. Soros is investing heavily in gold. The WSJ is reporting he recently started calling shots at his hedge fund again. The last time he did that was in 2007 and he made a billion dollars betting on financial chaos.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08...depression

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08...ic-turmoil

Rich assholes can invest in gold, wise men invest in lead.

If ZH is to be believed (and I certainly do), how to stop Trump is item #1 on the agenda.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08...ants-riots

What is really discussed is how to take the existing trends in the world, some favorable, some undesired, and mold them in such a way as to create even more wealth for the world's 0.01%, while perpetutating the existing system, one which even the IMF agrees is no longer working.

This time, as Paul Joseph Watson infers, the secretive Bilderberg Group whose Steering Committee Advisory Group consists of one David Rockefeller, will discuss how to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president, the possibility of mass riots as a result of wealth inequality, the migrant crisis, as well as the United Kingdom’s vote on leaving the European Union.

I read that Lindsey Graham takes part who is anti trump.

A and too many high politicians or managers from big German companies..

It's not good that they choose Dresden first time in the middle of a city during the European football championship that is like narcotics for the masses here.. And Dresden the birth place of pegida and the AfDs, the new right German party, stronghold .. The place that was never really bombed until when Churchill decided to murder hundred thousands real refugees and bombed again until the floor was like lava and the next day when helpers from all around Germany came.
The same money dictated both sides during ww2 and is doing now with even more countries.

In the symbol of Dresden I see the final destruction of Germany, they try to control the AfD, pegida, everything conservative and they aim for more balcanization and more white and black.

Their media news push hard for anti Muslim mood between the normal citizen here.

And I read that it was time for them too meet in USA this year this gives a strange vibe to their visit in Dresden.

Quote: (06-08-2016 05:32 PM)Mr. D Wrote:  

They do, don't worry (or do?).

Edit: I should also note that they always will. Let's be honest, if any of us were invited or had a chance to become a member of the elite, who would refuse?

I really wish the rapefugees and/or ISIS go to..."enrich" the meeting.

If you know what I mean[Image: blush.gif].

It's convenient they all gather in one place. Getting a hold of the full guest list is an easy way to identify who should be first on the guillotine when the time comes.

Sh!

Someone might be listening. [Image: wink.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

Fuck all these clowns. They should spend a week in a Central American shithole to see how most of the world lives. Those are the real issues. How to fix world wide corruption and lack of self determination for the masses in their home countries.

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:38 AM)262 Wrote:  

Edit: I should also note that they always will. Let's be honest, if any of us were invited or had a chance to become a member of the elite, who would refuse?
This is the real problem isn't it? Given even the slightest chance, most of us would sell out everything to bask in the secure luxury of that group. And that's how they always win. Divide and conquer. A tactic that's been used for thousands of years.

You'd think that for just about any president, the ideal scenario would be to wait until as many of the fuckers were there, and wipe the entire location right off the map. That way, they don't have to keep looking over their shoulder. But most presidents know that they're going to leave office one day, and if they faithfully serve that group, the reward will be membership.

Quote: (06-09-2016 09:48 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:38 AM)262 Wrote:  

This is the real problem isn't it? Given even the slightest chance, most of us would sell out everything to bask in the secure luxury of that group.

You'd think that for just about any president, the ideal scenario would be to wait until as many of the fuckers were there, and wipe the entire location right off the map. That way, they don't have to keep looking over their shoulder. But most presidents know that they're going to leave office one day, and if they faithfully serve that group, the reward will be membership.

Exactly... Nixon/Kissinger, Bush1, Clinton, Bush2 and now the Obamunist wants his bite of the big Bilderberg apple.

A small group gets Peter Thiel to talk very reluctantly:

Have to drop some humor in here via Bill Burr:

So is Alex Jones gonna be there covering the event?

He always pickets and protests at the bildaberg, trilateral commission, bohemian grove meetings.

Ironic that so many far right guys are celebrating Theil's destruction of Gawker when he's a chosen Bilderberger "world planner" who is helping usher in the globalist agenda. Something is fishy about him.

Quote: (06-11-2016 12:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ironic that so many far right guys are celebrating Theil's destruction of Gawker when he's a chosen Bilderberger "world planner" who is helping usher in the globalist agenda. Something is fishy about him.

Didn't realize he was so deep into it:

Thiel is listed as a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group, a private, annual gathering of intellectual figures, political leaders and business executives. He participated in every conference between 2007 and 2016.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”