rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tying a Windsor knot

Tying a Windsor knot

Can anyone either point me in the direction of a good place to find instructions or a video on tying a Windsor knot with your tie, or post directions below? I love the way the Windsor looks, but all I can tie right now is crappy little knots. A lot of videos I've seen are hard to make out because you are looking head on and the person's hands are in the way. Thanks.

Tying a Windsor knot

No offense, but there is this thing called Google, and another thing called YouTube, that are full of shit that will fulfill your wildest fantasies.

Tying a Windsor knot

LOL. I doubt Ben's getting any action... unless of course he figured how to tie a windsor knot.

Tying a Windsor knot

My two cents--agree many resources online if you google! Found directions in GQ or some other fashion mag geared for men.

I'll pass on their wisdom. Windsor only looks good if your suits are high quality--made to measure!