rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS without the girl drinking?

Just a quick little poll, how likely are you to get a one-night stand with a girl that's sober?

I feel as though there are plenty of girls out there willing to give it up without alcohol in one night, but they don't for a few reasons.

1) Inhibitions aren't lowered
2) Female "Rationalization" doesn't kick in - "it just happened" or "I was drunk"
3) Stronger LMR

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I've had a number of one night stands, and only one comes to mind where she wasn't drinking at all. Another comes to mind where she drank very little, and I probably could've got her sober. The problem is most people drink at least a little when they go out at night. Not that I mind that, as drinking does increase the chance that she'll make that impulse decision to bang you that soon. I need to get stronger with my day game though, and maybe I'll get a few more sober ONS's.

Curious as to what Mixx's input on this will be.

How often do you find yourself in possible ONS situations where alcohol is not in the cards? Ha, you'd have to be a serious player to create that kind of dynamic by yourself on a regular, sunny afternoon.

And doesn't it totally depend on the girl? Is this something you can even control at all?

Quote: (07-24-2011 11:34 PM)Paideia Wrote:  

How often do you find yourself in possible ONS situations where alcohol is not in the cards? Ha, you'd have to be a serious player to create that kind of dynamic by yourself on a regular, sunny afternoon.

And doesn't it totally depend on the girl? Is this something you can even control at all?

There are dudes running tight day game that can meet a girl walking through the neighborhood or at the beach and can get her to bounce back to his pad without getting her liquored up first. I'm just not sure how often it happens.

I've had exactly one ONS with no alcohol involved. Usually when I get a girl to give it up the same night there's been quite a bit of drinking going on by both parties.

The only 2 times it's worked for me have been with younger girls who haven't developed the notion or habit of needing to drink before getting intimate. Still, I've noticed there's definitely more LMR w/out alcohol.

cant think of any where they werent tipsy or buzzed

Quote: (07-25-2011 12:06 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2011 11:34 PM)Paideia Wrote:  

There are dudes running tight day game that can meet a girl walking through the neighborhood or at the beach and can get her to bounce back to his pad without getting her liquored up first. I'm just not sure how often it happens.

My friends strategy for girls who aren't old enough to drink yet-

Do you wanna go get a drink at this bar that will give you alcohol(his house).

With older girls he might go to get a drink or two at a bar and then bounce to his house.

He does this during the daytime.

Damn is that even a question? haha

I am still trying to figure out what girl did i fuck and she was drunk. Most of the girls i have fucked i have day gamed them, i dont need to get a girl drunk in order to fuck her, that will be a coward move. The only ones i can remember me buying them drinks was two girls few months ago but one of them told me that she cant fuck without alcohol, the other one we were eating out and i asked her if we should drink some whiskey. Usually that shit dont even come to my mind to get a chick drunk and then fuck her.

It aint a bad move to get a chick drunk before you fuck her, but its bad to rely on that method.

Define sober.

Are you talking about a girl who had any alcohol the night u hit it? or a chick thats clearly buzzed/tipsy/insert phrase and has greatly reduced inhibitions already?

Most of my ONS were girls I met in the evening and I can assume they had 1 or 2 drinks at some point. However, I've never purchased drinks for any of them and the majority weren't actively drinking when the approach happened.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (07-25-2011 09:31 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Define sober.

Are you talking about a girl who had any alcohol the night u hit it? or a chick thats clearly buzzed/tipsy/insert phrase and has greatly reduced inhibitions already?

Most of my ONS were girls I met in the evening and I can assume they had 1 or 2 drinks at some point. However, I've never purchased drinks for any of them and the majority weren't actively drinking when the approach happened.

Basically what I mean is a girl just being under the influence to some extent. I'll define sober by being what you can legally get away with if caught driving.

Girl doesn't have to be plastered, but at least a little buzzed.

I've had a few ONSs with girls who didn't drink (yet I usually had to drink a bit because I have a harder time with a ONS when i'm not drunk). I think younger girls especially, who are against drinking, have no problem at all. I think younger girls nowadays are looking at NSA sex as pretty normal (even morally) so they don't have a problem with it. Older chicks, or I should say girls my age or older (25+) typically need to be a bit more drunk to feel comfortable.

As likely as getting a drunk girl in bed. Stop limiting yourself. Soberness actually increases your chances.

Who wants to bed drunk party girls anyways?

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:04 PM)germanico Wrote:  

As likely as getting a drunk girl in bed. Stop limiting yourself. Soberness actually increases your chances.

What are you chatting about, Willis?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:04 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I do.

That said, Old Yeller didn't drink. Banged her on the first date.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee