rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instrumental Music Thread

I open this thread because I searched for instrumental songs but I haven't found any specialized thread in this music genre.

For me, Instrumental music is an interesting albeit somewhat underrated genre today.

I only know a few guys who play(ed) this genre like Ray Conniff (R.I.P) and Richard Clayderman.

Let's begin with the instrumental spam [Image: lol.gif]

Caballo Viejo (Old Horse):

Mi cafetal:

For any soul music buffs on here, this is an instrumental version of the Intruders' 1966 hit "(We'll Be) United" which was written and produced by the legendary team of Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. It uses the same backing track as the Intruders song; they just overdubbed organ in place of the lead vocal.

This will probably mean zip to most people, but I've been obsessed with this era and genre of music since I was a teenager, so this is among by favorite records ever. It was a minor hit, too (#78 in 1967).

Chimaira were always great for an instrumental song :

Not the greatest sound quality :

For those who don't know, Nujabes is the king of instrumental hip-hop. He basically did 90's hip-hop with an even deeper infusion of jazz. He's most famous for being part of the Samurai Champloo anime soundtrack, but he had a very large body of work beyond that. Below is my favorite song of his, really one of my favorite songs of all time. RIP, Nujabes.

*Bump*

BoC are great, nice footage too ^^^^

This is from Air's first compilation EP:

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Take care of those titties for me.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Riviera Paradise

Little Wing

Lenny

Sound check (check out the beginning of the video - strictly instrumental)

Riviera Paradise/Lenny

SRV R.I.P.