rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ballet Dancers: Perhaps A Source of Virgins and Feminity

The article Is Bedding And Keeping Virgins The Key To Successful Relationships With Women? got me think about a past experience of mine that might be a source of feminine attractive virgins that men could look to date. This source is Ballet Dancers.

I have a little experience with Ballet Dancers. During my senior of high school I dated a girl who was a ballet dancer. To day this day she was the classiest, most feminine and sweetest girl I ever knew. Not only that during the year of dating her I got to meet her friends and break into the inner circle of ballet dancers so to speak and learned a few interesting lessons.

Demographics:

Ballet is a very secretive, closed off and tight knit sub culture. Majority of girls who dance ballet when they are younger quit while they are in middle school and never dance again. However, the small minority that do become a very close knit group.

Ballet dancers in a way are kind of like boxers, those who want to turn pro make ballet their lives. Teenagers and college students attend school but while they are not school they are at the studio practicing. (Kind of like between school, work and a part time job boxers are at the gym). The only major difference I see with ballet dancers is out of the circle I knew, through my ex ages 14-23 only 2 had part time jobs. Worked at a clothing store 5 hours a week.

These girls were overwhelming Upper Middle Class usually of the white collar variety. Most are the daughters of doctors, lawyers, financial planners, project managers, sales managers, bankers, journalists and there was even a reporters daughter.

My ex's father was a sales manager. Most of their parents seemed to fit the upper middle class liberal stereotype of driving BMWs, Infinitis, Lexus, lower tier Mercedes, Higher Tier Kia's and Nissan's, shopping at whole foods and living in a gated subdivision . (Disclaimer: My information is from 2009 and 2010 before any of the SJW went mainstream, so I don't recall and SJW type views. Simply just leftest views of bailouts and Obamacare). Left of center views that aren't SJW seem to be the norm in office environments.

For some odd reason or another a lot of them were only children or simply had a sister. Rarely ever did they have a brother (one did) or come from a larger family (one had 2 sisters).

Tight Knit Group

As I mentioned earlier Ballet Dancers are a tight close knit group. The ones that want to continue dancing after the age of 14 make ballet their life. These means the practice early in the morning before school, go to school, go straight to the studio after school and then practice, come home, do homework, eat dinner, go to bed, get up the next morning and repeat. On weekends they get off time. The ones in college did the same thing.

Now why is this important you may ask? Well my ex and her friends would hangout together on weekends. There was a group of about 20 of them in the 14-23 age range. Usually 4 or 5 of them would hang out on weekends, but once a month at one of their houses they would have a weekend pot luck where all of the dancers and their family would hangout.

The girls have basically spent their entire lives away from boys and men. The wealthy ones attend private schools, a few were home schooled and even though my ex attended public school she didn't always have a lot of free time. All of the girls were in the 7-10 range. Two of the girls were 18 and 19. Both never had boyfriends. One was home schooled and the other went to private school. Same with the girl who was 21, another one 20, another 16, another 17. All them had next to no interaction with boys or men (save for their own fathers) and were fascinated by masculinity. The only who had a boyfriend was the 23 year old who was her first boyfriend. (They were dating for 3 years at the time and he basically day gamed her on college campus by the sounds of the story). But overwhelming their was a group of 18-22 year old girls that have no dating experience are in the 7-10 in looks, feminine and are virgins.

During these "get togethers" the girls that came over for a few hours on the Saturday (or Sunday) would sit around in the bonus of my ex's house, drink tea and talk about dancing/life. When I was there they were always so fascinated with me and the life of guys in general. They were fascinated with little things such as my BMX racing, roller hockey, my obsession with muscle cars, etc. They honestly had next to no interactions with men and found them fascinating.

Femininity and Classiness

The one thing all of these girls were very feminine like a Grace Kelly sort of feminine. They had excellent posture, their backs were always straight, they almost always sat with their legs crossed. Even on weekends when my girlfriend would just wear a sweatshirt and jeans, she still looked way more feminine than any of the other girls at school Probably because even when she simply wore a hoodie and jeans or a hoodie and sweat pants they were never faded, the jeans were never ripped and they always had a more feminine look to them. At school she always dressed very feminine lots of skirts, long hair, blouses, rather than sneakers and vans she mostly wore flats. She made guys turn heads and made the other girls jealous and catty.

She had excellent manors, her parents were strict but she was sweet, well spoken, helpful and nurturing. All of her friends seemed to be the same way.

Drawbacks to dating a Ballet Dancer

The first major drawback is actually finding one to date. Girls who continue to dance after the age of 14 are a minority. They are rare and few and far between. I meet my girlfriend during the summer of 2009 in between my junior and senior year. I was working during a community clean up for volunteer hours and so was she. We were partnered that day and got to talking and hit it off. I later found out she would be attending the same high school as me. I broke up with her when I graduated.

Since then I have not met a girl who has even danced ballet. It's kind of an upper middle class/upper class activity so I guess a college campus in or near wealthy neighborhoods would be the best bet to look for one.

The other disadvantage is she will be incredibly busy all the time. If she's serious about ballet she it will come first. However, if you can keep her and make her yours maybe that can change. I think that 23 year old is married to the guy she was dating and works part time as an instructor now.

Perhaps Ballet dancers are a source of Virgins? Anyone else have any experience.

Aren't girls with signs of feminine body development deliberately excluded at puberty?

You're also guaranteed to be taller than a ballet dancer. They weed out anyone approaching six feet because they're too fucking big to lift when dancing: Sarah Murdoch, 188 cm or so at 18, was told she'd never be a prima donna simply because of her height.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I dated a ballet dancer. (alright, I fucked her a few times, we weren't technically dating but whatever).
Many of them are whores, mayne. Usually pretty liberal (then again what young female isn't).

You are right though, they have their own sense of style and femininity. They dress better than other girls. When they start dancing to hiphop it's very sexy as they can move their bodies WAY better than normal girls. They're effortlessly seductive.

[Image: attachment.jpg31850]   

These are some ballerinas from the local Ballet company in Kansas City where I'm near.

The girl on the left is what I'm talking about in terms of femininity. Thin and sexy, and often wear skirts.

Most of them work a 2nd job because unless they're the prima ballerina of their company, they don't get paid shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ba...ted_States

Find the local ballet company to your city, they'll have a roster, and the 2nd company girls aren't 'famous' or bitchy or any of that and should be normal difficulty to snag.

As far as the 'virgins' thing, you're delusional. They gyrate their bodies in front of audiences for fuckssake what do you expect? And that's not even getting into the fact that they're around male dancers 24/7 who get to grope them literally every day. Even if you filtered out 'well he's a total fag so they're not fucking' ones, that's still a large chunk of dudes she could be fucking and you'd never know it.
http://video.teenvogue.com/watch/strictl...ture-holds

But, this is the one case you're definitely proud of what your girl does for a living. It's pretty baller to say you're tagging a ballerina. They are rare and hard to find, as few companies even offer them a basic salary (stipend). You'd basically have to look up the roster online and figure out a way into their social circle and make it look incidental.

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:26 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I dated a ballet dancer. (alright, I fucked her a few times, we weren't technically dating but whatever).
Many of them are whores, mayne. Usually pretty liberal (then again what young female isn't).

You are right though, they have their own sense of style and femininity. They dress better than other girls. When they start dancing to hiphop it's very sexy as they can move their bodies WAY better than normal girls. They're effortlessly seductive.

These are some ballerinas from the local Ballet company in Kansas City where I'm near.

The girl on the left is what I'm talking about in terms of femininity. Thin and sexy, and often wear skirts.

Most of them work a 2nd job because unless they're the prima ballerina of their company, they don't get paid shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ba...ted_States

Find the local ballet company to your city, they'll have a roster, and the 2nd company girls aren't 'famous' or bitchy or any of that and should be normal difficulty to snag.

As far as the 'virgins' thing, you're delusional. They gyrate their bodies in front of audiences for fuckssake what do you expect? And that's not even getting into the fact that they're around male dancers 24/7 who get to grope them literally every day. Even if you filtered out 'well he's a total fag so they're not fucking' ones, that's still a large chunk of dudes she could be fucking and you'd never know it.
http://video.teenvogue.com/watch/strictl...ture-holds

But, this is the one case you're definitely proud of what your girl does for a living. It's pretty baller to say you're tagging a ballerina. They are rare and hard to find, as few companies even offer them a basic salary (stipend). You'd basically have to look up the roster online and figure out a way into their social circle and make it look incidental.

I might have had some selection bias in my original post.

My information is based off of 2009-2010. Which doesn't seem like a long time ago but a lot has changed. This was the pre-tinder, pre-instagram and pre-tumblr era. Though Facebook had been popular for a few years it wasn't real the mass photo uploading attention whoring platform yet.

Plus the girl I dated was in high school and all of her friends from her studio were in high school or college. All of them still lived at home so they had no part time job (save for the 2 I mentioned).

At my ex's local studio there were no guys. It was 100% female. A few of the recitals I attend too, the trope was 100% female.Though this is in a smaller suburban commuter town of less than 100K people. When she travel to larger towns to perform in bigger shows there were maybe one or two guys there but from the videos I saw and the conversations I had with her friends they seemed gay. None of them were around guys often. In a bigger market such as NYC, Boston or Chicago this could be very different.

Politically they were all left of center (parents too) but this was the pre SJW, Occupy Wall Street era of leftism. Still sucked just not as bad as today.

But older ballerina's post college age who dance professionally and aren't living at home are likely not virgins. They are probably the same as any other modern girl just have better bodies.

I guess you have to target the 18-22 year old ones? Then again in the age of tinder a lot has changed.

It depends on the race. In Latin American countries where women tend to develop large hips they pick up the skinniest girls to be developed professionally. In countries like Austria or Russia you find this magnificent images:
From 27:00 to 46:00 you find the ballet show.
But from 38:45 to 41:45 you think Heaven just felt in the form of virgin ballerinas.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

I thought to join a Salsa class. May be I should start the ballet instead of the fucking Salsa

The major issues I see are that as mentioned, it's a tight-knight subculture, and like any such subculture they're probably highly suspicious of "outsiders" and if you're not part of the scene, it may be hard to break into.

I'd also take an educated guess and say that many women who have been in ballet all their life had highly domineering and driven parents, who micromanaged every aspect of their child's lives when they were young, and reinforced their desire to see their child succeed through either extreme pedestalization, or abusive and controlling parenting styles. This tends to leave a child vulnerable to developing personality disorders later in life, feelings of extreme specialness and entitlement (narcissism), and turbulent, abusive relationship dynamics.

Ballerinas fuck like monkeys. Source - my brother danced in Bolshoi

Why is it hard to accept that AWALT? On this board of never ceases to amuse me

@Virtus, they do not want to believe.
Purple pill takers

Despite all the evidence, they hold out hope for unicorns.

WIA

They still want to get married and ignore the reality

Let's not forget though that 80% of male ballet dancers are gay (look up Nuryev!)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&...-cvfrwTcV8

Quote: (06-02-2016 01:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Virtus, they do not want to believe.
Purple pill takers

Despite all the evidence, they hold out hope for unicorns.

WIA

That burns WIA.

Still, men live for hope, and the hope of finding "the right girl" is the strongest, and mind I say, most justified of all.

OP, If you ever think that "girls belong to x group / activity" makes a good wife/girlfriend you would just be disappointed.

I date and screen exclusively for feminine, pleasant girls. Yes they were pleasant and feminine, but they have their own tricks that drive you crazy and make you miss a ONS, no question asked slut from time to time.

Being a social dancer myself I know quite a few from classic dance and ballet dance. Most are very charming drama queen and whore in disguise. They are all very good at putting up that alluring charm around them that makes peopel think they are a flawless pearl.

A dancer I know, she looks and talks as if she is your cute, innocent 9 years old niece and every guy thinks she would make the perfect girlfriend. Turns out to be a huge cockteasers that wear sexy g-strings underneath her plain jeans and t-shirts that she often so innocently let "slip off". She gets a huge spike of satisfaction seducing guys in LTR and watching the ensuing drama.

Wont deny though that they are all very class, feminine and beautiful. I would say to game them you really need to be big time member of the "secret society" WIA often raps about.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (06-03-2016 07:05 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

That burns WIA.

Still, men live for hope, and the hope of finding "the right girl" is the strongest, and mind I say, most justified of all.

I know I bring up Patrice O'Neal a lot, but I'd heard some of the stuff he was talking about in passing from friends and associates.

"When I'm feeling bad/down, my girl keeps bugging me, trying to get me to feel better, not letting the feelings pass, I figured out how to manage her. I tell my girl to get me a special brand of chocolate. And she does. She feels like she's doing something to help me. That gets her out of my hair, making me feel better"

Something like that. I remember talking to ol boy and that was one of the most profound things I'd ever heard on the topic of relationships.

He tells her to do something. She does it. Her emotional state is fulfilled, and he gets some peace.

Then Patrice O'Neal's Black Phillip Show gets brought to my attention. I listen to at least one episode a month.

Patrice's main thing was that you need to give your girlfriend options, other ways to think.

Most game is about "pick up". How do I get sex with hot chicks quickly and easily. From there pick up advice talks about how to keep a chick on the hook, but not in love with you, and how to manage multiple chicks.

Real surface shit. For the most part, it's witty one liners to get her in to you, advanced cunninlingus, and how to fold pocket squares.

I've had relationships with hot chicks. Vast majority of that shit is not covered in the manual. You got gurus telling you that a super hot chick that constantly getting invites is on top of the world, but she might live in a dirty apartment with 3 other chicks.

What they don't tell you is how to deal with that chicks emotions. New Age game is all about being a stoic alpha. Clearly none of them dudes have ever been with a real live woman for any length of time or with anything invested.

So to bring me to my point about "unicorns"

They don't exist.
But you can do a whole lot of things to get your chick on your team.

Hypergamy still exists. And if you slack, her eyes will always be on the next ding-a-ling.

But when you have game, you should be thinking pro-actively about whether or not you want to keep a chick and what tasks you need her to do for you, not defensively and reactively about finding some perfect 10 face virgin from Ljubljana who wants to have babies with a guy who can't speak Slovenian.

The level of cognitive dissonance is astounding at times.

I actually think this post is valuable, because I've had ballerina on my bucket list for years. Never occurred to me that there's a bunch of social stratification and ways to get into her scene.

Got off track

Unicorns do not exist.
But a guy that takes game seriously, can get a girl on his team by addressing her base psychology.

Of course you should screen well.
Of course you should keep yourself looking good and social.
Of course you need to take care of your financial affairs so that if the worst comes you aren't sleeping on your dad's couch.

No one needs to mention that.

But thinking that your weak ass screening a chick for 6 months, 1 year, to be a part of your life for 40-60 years is dumb as hell. People change. Situations change. Thinking that a 20 year old is gonna stay devoted to you for the next 60 some odd years is the height of stupidity.

And she's hot too? You don't think guys are going to try and fuck her despite the ring? You don't think she's going to be tempted? Especially when you didn't take out the trash this morning like you said you would?

What you can do is give a chick options. You can give her ways for her to get that emotional energy out that's constructive for you and her.

If you're going to lead a family, that means leading. Giving orders, having goals, doing shit. It's not being a stoic businessman, where a chick should be happy to be by your side.

WIA

When you look at all the hot ass the male ballerinos get to be around, it's almost tempting to wish to have become one.

Like man, if I did that shit you'd have easy access to hotter pussy than all the schmucks at the bars trying to be witty. You could fuck so many of them...

But I can't get over how gay it is. Spinning around in circles wtf. I'd literally be doing the fruity spins looking at my watch waiting for the after party to start. Not sure I could do a bunch of fruity dance moves in exchange for pussy. Would've been tempting though.

Ballet, in my view, is amongst the most masculine things you can be involved in. I am biased, as I love it, and am fairly involved with it here in the UK.

That said, it is the most extraordinary expression of grace, poise and athleticism. To be a world class ballerina ( [Image: wink.gif] ) as a man is to be a world class athlete. Chris Eubank, the boxer, has said that if he didn't do boxing he would have done ballet.

As far as the OP goes, they are all boinking like mad. These girls are beautiful, and full of energy and raw sexuality. They spend their days sweating pressed up against extraordinary male physiques. Girls do not just go home and have a cold shower after that for years on end. Nor should anyone expect them to. It is a profoundly intimate, sexually charged profession, and it is glorious. These girls are no less feminine for their worldliness. In all respects they are far more attractive for it - for their fluency, their familiarity and their lithesomeness.

I've dated several ballerinas, and they are much like other girls. There's no great mystery to them, beyond that which their schedules create. They work very hard, finish late, and tend to hang out together in the early hours. It goes without saying that they are wonderful lovers.

feminine movements aren't "athletic"

I'm not saying the arts have to be this way, but generally they end up being "artsy" (read: gay) movements which are not masculine

What is a feminine movement?

Much like any other athletic endeavour, ballet requires strength, balance, coordination, perfect execution of complex skills under extreme stress and all the other attributes common to top level athletic performance. Ballet is perfectly masculine.

It'd take some balls to prance around on stage like a fairy. You'd have to really be sold on fucking the ballerinas.
I like the theory of 'well it's masculine and confidence that matters', but when you're putting on the tights and some fruity costume I'd have 2nd thoughts.

Maybe be like the piano player who plays the songs during practice or something.

"Dated" a ballerina in college. Her feet were a disaster. You can GIS it if you are curious.

Guys are still searching for their virgin unicorns lol..? And if you do find one, will you be Alpha enough to not let her eyes wander..Just shows how many guys are in this lifestyle for the long haul and which can not do it.

From what I've read, there is an extremely lopsided men to women ratio in AsianHinduMuslim cultures. These guys still believe in that virgin purity loyalty shit.

^^^
Got data?

[Image: teachman]

I'm just waiting for post-modernism to make it's way to ballet, and then we'll have fat ballet dancers, because big is beautiful!