rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls leaving too quicly after elderly opener

I've been having trouble keeping girls glued in place after my elderly opener.

Example:

I was coming home from the gym today and I spotted an Asian 7.5 waiting for the light.

Me: Excuse me, do you know where I can get wi-fi?

Her: Yea, there are two places blah blah.

Me: By the way, I like your outfit.

Her: Thank you!

Me: Where did you get it?

Her: Forever 21.

Me: Are they located downtown?

Her: Yea, but I forgot where exactly.

Me: I'll just google it (she laughs in response). I know someone who would like that and her birthday is coming up (she laughs again).

(Light turns)

Her: (Starting to walk away) Good luck. I hope you find it.

Me. Thanks.

I felt confident. I was casual without giving off needy vibes. I had a friendly tone of voice and made good eye contact.

This was approach #11 and the 9th one that the girl gave a quick response and hurried off. Granted, I didn't have the follow up comment about the apparel with the others, so the approach today lasted longer.

Where can I go from here to keep the conversation going, or are girls in a rush the nature of street day game?

A Quick way for you to make the Girl stand in front of you longer is to make a statement on your 3rd questions such as: I'm guessing that you got that outfit at bla bla bla. And the key is to alter between making statement and asking questions. If you have an issue with women leaving in a hurry might be because your asking too much questions off the Bat.

Asking too many questions too soon is you "taking away value" without offering value of your own. Since everything else is on deck according to your post, that little change will make a difference. But be ready, because after you get past that point, you'll have to make her comfortable by having rapport. If you're used to girl walking off during the approach phase, you will probably have a sticking point on this

Quote: (05-28-2016 05:57 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Example:

I was coming home from the gym today and I spotted an Asian 7.5 waiting for the light.

Me: I'll just google it (she laughs in response). I know someone who would like that and her birthday is coming up (she laughs again).

(Light turns)

This was approach #11 and the 9th one that the girl gave a quick response and hurried off. Granted, I didn't have the follow up comment about the apparel with the others, so the approach today lasted longer.

Out of the 11 how many were static and how many were moving? Static girl are more receptive I find when you go indirect.

For this approach I think you did not ramble enough:

I'll just google it (she laughs in response). I know someone who would like that and her birthday is coming up (she laughs again).

You could have said that you don't have the internet and you're a bit lost. Maybe inquired more about the outfit say that your friend would love the outfit but does this outfit exist in different colour? Because your friend hates this color maybe she thinks that this color is for loosers/creeps whatever.

I would have said something like my friend only wears black, she's kind of a gothic or smthg... Also, something I do is say my BFF, sister, cousin whatever to make more genuine the imaginary person. You could have maybe complained about how hard it is to buy women a gift and you were thinking about a necklace but this outfit matches more your friends vibe. Then you could have dropped some baits and dropped the GALNUC.

I am not very experienced at this since I am currently working on my Day Game as well but I have more trouble with the baiting and Galnuc part.

I would recommend you to do rambling sessions. Take some time during the day to ramble about something (outfit, sunglasses, book...). I actually just finished my daily practice and it helps a lot.

Quote:Quote:

[Image: troll.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-28-2016 07:22 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2016 05:57 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Example:

(Light turns)

Out of the 11 how many were static and how many were moving? Static girl are more receptive I find when you go indirect.

For this approach I think you did not ramble enough:

I'll just google it (she laughs in response). I know someone who would like that and her birthday is coming up (she laughs again).

You could have said that you don't have the internet and you're a bit lost. Maybe inquired more about the outfit say that your friend would love the outfit but does this outfit exist in different colour? Because your friend hates this color maybe she thinks that this color is for loosers/creeps whatever.

I would have said something like my friend only wears black, she's kind of a gothic or smthg... Also, something I do is say my BFF, sister, cousin whatever to make more genuine the imaginary person. You could have maybe complained about how hard it is to buy women a gift and you were thinking about a necklace but this outfit matches more your friends vibe. Then you could have dropped some baits and dropped the GALNUC.

I am not very experienced at this since I am currently working on my Day Game as well but I have more trouble with the baiting and Galnuc part.

I would recommend you to do rambling sessions. Take some time during the day to ramble about something (outfit, sunglasses, book...). I actually just finished my daily practice and it helps a lot.

The ones that walked away were moving or waiting their turn to walk at the light. The one I number closed was on the bus and the other girl approached me in the building I work at. I wasn't feeling a vibe, so I didn't capitalize.

You're right about the rambling. I'm introverted and am usually adverse to small chit chat. It's going to take practice. How long are your rambling sessions?

Your suggestions to keep the conversation going and Captain Gh's advice to turn questions into statements are exactly what I was looking for.

On the first one, you made it direct very early by saying "I like your outfit," which is a pretty weak thing to say anyways. Talk about something specific, just ask about it instead of saying you like it.

Too many questions. Nobody wants to be asked so many questions off the bat from a stranger. Try a more direct approach. I love the simplicity of direct style of approaching. Express your interest and the girl is free to reciprocate or not. No bullshit about wifi and other mundane topics.

Quote: (05-28-2016 10:42 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Too many questions. Nobody wants to be asked so many questions off the bat from a stranger. Try a more direct approach. I love the simplicity of direct style of approaching. Express your interest and the girl is free to reciprocate or not. No bullshit about wifi and other mundane topics.

I agree with you on the quantity of questions.

I would use direct game if I was a natural. I'm not. Isn't the point of indirect game to make the girl get comfortable with you and then build attraction? I feel for me using direct game skips over the comfort building.

I try to ramble for at least 30 minutes a day and I'd recommend to you to do the same. Another thing you can do is to try to talk to random people throughout the day, ask for information, opinion in order to be in a chatty "mode".

I invite you to check Giovonny's approaches in the approach thread - very inspiring.

What I like about the Roosh model is that it actually helps you to become more social.

Quote: (05-29-2016 02:58 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

I would use direct game if I was a natural. I'm not. Isn't the point of indirect game to make the girl get comfortable with you and then build attraction? I feel for me using direct game skips over the comfort building.

I understand. Rather than write out some abstract nonsense, in this case I think you will learn better through practice.

To that end, here is an exercise: for the next ten approaches, only ask questions where her answer to them has no effect on the conversation.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (05-29-2016 05:16 PM)storm Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2016 02:58 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

I understand. Rather than write out some abstract nonsense, in this case I think you will learn better through practice.

Absolutely.

To that end, here is an exercise: for the next ten approaches, only ask questions where her answer to them has no effect on the conversation.

Do you have example questions?

Yes comfort building is important and if this doesn't come naturally to you, then you need to work on it.

Most guys who do direct Daygame aren't naturals. There skill and confidence is developed over time. I get the sense you are being too nice. I see nothing wrong with stating your intentions. Talking about wifi might be good in another situation, airport or coffe shop. On the street, it's direct all the way.

Quote: (05-29-2016 04:54 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

I try to ramble for at least 30 minutes a day and I'd recommend to you to do the same. Another thing you can do is to try to talk to random people throughout the day, ask for information, opinion in order to be in a chatty "mode".

I invite you to check Giovonny's approaches in the approach thread - very inspiring.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What I like about the Roosh model is that it actually helps you to become more social.

I've been noticing this too. After an approach session, I'm chattier with everyone, which is boosting my confidence.

Quote: (05-29-2016 06:37 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Yes comfort building is important and if this doesn't come naturally to you, then you need to work on it.

Most guys who do direct Daygame aren't naturals. There skill and confidence is developed over time. I get the sense you are being too nice. I see nothing wrong with stating your intentions. Talking about wifi might be good in another situation, airport or coffe shop. On the street, it's direct all the way.

I just came in from a short session. A couple with momentum, two duds.

I'll take your suggestion and experiment. What do you open with?

You are just asking questions and not offering a bait that can hook. An elderly opener is like a foot-in-the-door, and from that point on you have to offer something of value that would intrigue her - either your looks or your verbal game. If you think you're goodlooking and have the confidence then you could go direct and say something like "Hey, I think you're cute, how about we grab a drink sometime?". Otherwise, you have to buildup a story and a drop a few cues that she could pick up on and ask you questions that you can further build up on that. You have to establish yourself as an interesting guy, make her ask you questions or ensure that the conversations starts flowing smoothly. Simply asking her one line questions with no story to build off of that and with no hook won't cut it. But if you keep practicing the the approaches and keep working on your verbal game, over time you'll develop an intuition about what route to take in a given scenario.

Anyways, here's how you could build up a convo while dropping some cues:

Me: Damn, Forver 21?? I had the craziest experience at Forever 21 last month.

Her: Oh yeah, what was it?

Me: Well, I was shopping there with a friend and then all of a sudden this girl comes up to me and she's like "I have a surprise for you, wait here for minute, I'll be right back from the fitting room" and then she goes there and comes out in a shirt that says "Are you single?"

Her: Hahaha, wow thats so crazy and romantic. Then what did you say?
[This establishes you as a high value guy who's getting approached by girls]

Another variation:

Me: Oh thanks, I really need wifi right now, I'm heading to Europe next month on an adventure tour and needed to mail some docs urgently.

Her: Oh wow, sounds like a great trip. What kind of adventure tour?
[This again establishes you as a high value guy who's doing interesting things in life]

You should have some pre-rehersed stories and scenarios in mind which could replace with the objects in a given context. For ex. in the above example "Forever21" could be any other store, a city, country or whatever.

Game is a necessary evil

^ Excellent advice.

Here's one from today:

I was at the gym when I spotted an Eastern Euro girl deadlifting 185 lbs. I was intrigued, so I asked her what her max is. We had a conversation about our maxes, which I steered into how 18 was supposed to be the an athlete's peak, but I'm breaking personal records as I age. I then gave her advice on her form. [/b]Everything was in order - I was calm, confident, made great eye contact, asked the one initial question and dropped bait.

So then I encouraged her to do her max. She complied even though she wasn't planning on it, so I rewarded her with small praise and a fist bump.

I didn't push for her name or number because she's 31 and a butterface (great tits and ass). I don't think she was into me, either.

This is my 15th approach and I'm noticing more confidence and less concern with results. This could change at any time, though.

HR

I modeled my style after Krauser. Check out some of his videos and try a few of his openers. Some are applicable to many different types of situations. The biggest part is the inner game with going direct. I approach high quality because that is what I want and desire. You can't fake this mindset as it comes across as in congruent.

The thing with day game, and game in general, is that most of it is actually dependent on your frame. What you say isn't all that important, it's how you say it. If you're attractive, dressed well, and have good posture, she's going to make the interaction much easier for you. That's the difference between coming off as creepy and coming off as "sweet."

On that note, I actually do a variation of this, which I stole from Meet Joe Black:

https://vimeo.com/35179502

I'll talk on the phone loudly about something interesting or high value near someone I'm interested in. From there, sit down, order a drink and say something like "Sorry, I was being a little loud over there, hopefully the judge isn't pissed that I'm taking this call in a bar." If she's interested, she'll start asking you about the conversation about the call. From there, take the interaction any direction you want to.

I wouldn't mimic much of the actual conversation from the movie, but Pitt's mannerisms and approach are baller. He sees something he likes, sits down close to her, and just starts chatting her up. Zero hesitation. Cocky jerkboy grin the entire time and eye contact right on point. The "little sister" phone call was perfect. (the conversation itself was corny and would get you blown out in real life, especially with younger girls.)

Also, there are a few lines line in there you can actually use:

"Sorry, I was talking loudly in there."
"It was fascinating."
"What as fascinating about it?"
[Good way to keep the conversation going. From there, he launches off into a discussion about something else, she responds, and he asks "why?" Why questions are great because they solicit opinions, and people like to express their opinions and thought processes.]

Another one...

"Listen, could I buy you a cup of coffee?"
"Um, I have some patients coming and so I should probably go..."
"Yeah, I gotta get up to the apartment and get off to work. But I'd still like to have another cup of coffee. Would you let me do that?"
"Well, yeah, um, okay."
"Deal."
[Then he grabs the coffee pot and pours her a refill like a boss]

Delivery is key with that kind of move.

Quote: (05-30-2016 06:37 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

^ Excellent advice.

Here's one from today:

I was at the gym when I spotted an Eastern Euro girl deadlifting 185 lbs. I was intrigued, so I asked her what her max is. We had a conversation about our maxes, which I steered into how 18 was supposed to be the an athlete's peak, but I'm breaking personal records as I age. I then gave her advice on her form. [/b]Everything was in order - I was calm, confident, made great eye contact, asked the one initial question and dropped bait.

So then I encouraged her to do her max. She complied even though she wasn't planning on it, so I rewarded her with small praise and a fist bump.

I didn't push for her name or number because she's 31 and a butterface (great tits and ass). I don't think she was into me, either.

This is my 15th approach and I'm noticing more confidence and less concern with results. This could change at any time, though.

I think overall that approach went pretty well. Every approach will not result in a number - often times just having a decent convo lifts your confidence enough for the next approach(that's what some guys call a "warm up" set). Many day game veterans stress upon the importance of establishing yourself as the "fun, social guy" around who's chatting everyone up and getting a number in the process looks like a byproduct and not the main goal.

Also, when you're not focused on just getting her digits, but having a fun convo then in the process you can easily gauge whether she's into you or not and then you can cut your losses by not even asking for it(just like you did). On the slip side, I have had occasions where I hooked the set so well(5+ minutes convo) that when I was about to leave the girl herself asked for my number!

Game is a necessary evil

^ Good info Haywire and HankMoody.

This week's day game has been slow with work and other obligations, but I've been making a point to open at least one girl a day. I need some advice on how to proceed with a girl I met yesterday.

A girl in the building I work passed a few of my buddies and me. When she was half way down the hall, she turned around and asked me if I know Mandarin. Puzzled, I said no, and she said she thought I said good-bye in Mandarin. I approached her and said I'm actually thinking about moving to China to teach English and I'm looking for a teaching program. From there, we flew into a 20 minute conversation discussing our future plans, college, how hard it is to be introverted in the U.S., where we hang out, etc.

I can tell she's introverted, traditional and conservative - traits I look for in a woman, but she threw out two red flags that set me back:

1. She's majoring in sociology in a liberal school and

I know you guys will appreciate this

2. She spent a year in Sweden and said she likes it more than the U.S. because people are more introverted.

I thought that was a shit test, but she seemed genuine as far as I could tell.

Despite that, I'm still interested. She gave me her email so she can give me more info on teaching certification. I thought about asking her to hang out to teach me some Mandarin and take her out from there.

Any other suggestions on how to proceed?

Quote: (05-30-2016 06:45 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

HR

I modeled my style after Krauser. Check out some of his videos and try a few of his openers. Some are applicable to many different types of situations. The biggest part is the inner game with going direct. I approach high quality because that is what I want and desire. You can't fake this mindset as it comes across as in congruent.

Krausner is definitely helpful. I'm focusing more on my inner game because that's my biggest challenge.

Quote: (06-02-2016 06:05 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

This week's day game has been slow with work and other obligations, but I've been making a point to open at least one girl a day. I need some advice on how to proceed with a girl I met yesterday.

A girl in the building I work passed a few of my buddies and me. When she was half way down the hall, she turned around and asked me if I know Mandarin. Puzzled, I said no, and she said she thought I said good-bye in Mandarin. I approached her and said I'm actually thinking about moving to China to teach English and I'm looking for a teaching program. From there, we flew into a 20 minute conversation discussing our future plans, college, how hard it is to be introverted in the U.S., where we hang out, etc.

I can tell she's introverted, traditional and conservative - traits I look for in a woman, but she threw out two red flags that set me back:

2. She spent a year in Sweden and said she likes it more than the U.S. because people are more introverted.

Despite that, I'm still interested. She gave me her email so she can give me more info on teaching certification. I thought about asking her to hang out to teach me some Mandarin and take her out from there.

All those redflags go out the window when she is hot and you are just looking for the bang.

Quote: (06-02-2016 06:05 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

She opened you which is a good sign. Just beware of the frame you set when responding to the email. Even if she is introverted and you go into the deal under the pretense of "she is just teaching me Mandarin" that risks you falling into the friend zone or the start of the long game, which if you're working on approaches, is only going to set you back. Set your expectations and what your looking for on the table and have fun with it.

Direct game is 100X better than indirect. I used to be an indirect person and would get insta dates and numbers a lot, but nothing materialized.

Direct is better for a few reasons:

- Within the first 5 seconds a girl knows if she wants to fuck you or not. Sticking around longer only decreases your chances.

- You grow balls of steel.

Yesterday, I wrote to the girl who gave me her email. I told her how I applied to a teaching academy and asked her out for coffee sometime. She responded today, giving me more academy information and said she's in finals right now and "maybe we can do that in the future, when I finish all my work."

She's probably a bust, but should I ask for her number and call her in a couple of weeks or let it go?