rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Poon hobbies

Anti-Poon hobbies

We know women like passion but that doesn't spill over to every pursuit. Inspired by a CH post. List hobbies to avoid, lest you dry up every vaj in your vicinity.

Video gaming

Civil War Re-enacting

Model building

Fixing computers

Ballroom dancing (debatable)

Anime

Being a collector of memorabilia (most collectors are beta, unless it's something niche)

Debate

Cosplay

Metal detecting (it can be fun but lets face it, you look like a sperg doing it)

Social Justice

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Anti-Poon hobbies

Cardistry:

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Anti-Poon hobbies

Who said..."For every male activity there is some kind of groupie!" ?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-20-2016 05:42 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Who said..."For every male activity there is some kind of groupie!" ?

That's bullshit. However, there are exceptions, some of the pro gamer dweebs have groupies. If you can represent alpha in what you do, and do it with swagger, it's possible to use it to score but for the vast majority of geeks it's a hindrance.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Anti-Poon hobbies

If we generalize, I'd say hobbies that are competitive, and/or social, and are done by young people there are more likely to be groupies.

Hobbies that are solitary, non-competitive and are mostly done by older people will likely not have them.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Posting on RVF.

Anti-Poon hobbies

I see what you did there. [Image: lol.gif]

Anti-Poon hobbies

I'm just curious on this.

Do you even consider the men who do those hobbies don't necessarily have the ability or desire to pursue women like you do? Why not just come out with "list shit women don't find attractive" instead.

Majority of these guys aren't getting laid often, if at all so their hobbies are a null point when it comes to women. Women can be stupid and incredibly superficial its unreal so why even bother going into depth about what turns them off?

I went on a date with some random girl not far back and she didn't like the fact I have an interest in cars and property. I quickly told her to go fuck herself. I'm far from some autistic loner who concentrates on collecting things either.

Anti-Poon hobbies

It's fine to be able to fix computers.

If any girl asks you to fix hers, relationship or not, you say "Sure!"

Then you tell her your standard hourly technical support contracting rate. Half hour minimum.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-20-2016 04:55 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

We know women like passion but that doesn't spill over to every pursuit. Inspired by a CH post. List hobbies to avoid, lest you dry up every vaj in your vicinity.

Video gaming

Civil War Re-enacting

Model building

Fixing computers

Ballroom dancing (debatable)

Anime

Being a collector of memorabilia (most collectors are beta, unless it's something niche)

Debate

Cosplay

Metal detecting (it can be fun but lets face it, you look like a sperg doing it)

Social Justice

They're all debatable except social justice, which isn't a hobby, it's a disorder.

I always thought stand up paddle boarding was gay. I've never seen a guy get too much pussy saying "Yeah, I stand up paddle board on weekends" or any variation.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Do whatever you want to do. If you enjoy it why do you care what others think.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-20-2016 07:23 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I'm just curious on this.

Do you even consider the men who do those hobbies don't necessarily have the ability or desire to pursue women like you do? Why not just come out with "list shit women don't find attractive" instead.

That's basically the title of the thread, no?

Quote: (05-20-2016 07:23 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Majority of these guys aren't getting laid often, if at all so their hobbies are a null point when it comes to women. Women can be stupid and incredibly superficial its unreal so why even bother going into depth about what turns them off?

I went on a date with some random girl not far back and she didn't like the fact I have an interest in cars and property. I quickly told her to go fuck herself. I'm far from some autistic loner who concentrates on collecting things either.

I have all kinds of hobbies, not all of which turn women on. I was attempting to illustrate the same thing you were, ie, that women are shallow. The difference is I'm not mad about it.

Quote: (05-21-2016 12:42 AM)Tex Wrote:  

They're all debatable except social justice, which isn't a hobby, it's a disorder.

No, they're not. Interest in Anime won't get you laid. Period.

I always thought stand up paddle boarding was gay. I've never seen a guy get too much pussy saying "Yeah, I stand up paddle board on weekends" or any variation.

SUP boarding may not be as cool or exciting as getting pitted, but it's still a legit outdoor hobby. Besides, the point here isn't anyone getting pussy by saying anything. It's the doing. What hobbies are DHV's and which aren't, that's the issue here.

Quote: (05-21-2016 01:05 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Do whatever you want to do. If you enjoy it why do you care what others think.

Missing the point. It's not about what others think. The original post is self explanatory.

-Wonitis

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-21-2016 01:37 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Not so. I can tell you times when a lack of interest in anime has gotten me cockblocked. I approached two 6-7's that I couldn't muster the will to bang simply because they were so into anime and I hated the shit. If I would've had an interest in it, I would've gotten pussy.

There are some bangable girls with mental problems who drone on and on about anime, and if you don't know anything about the newest episode of whatever bullshit anime show is trending, you'll have nothing to talk about. Its almost like a bitch shield in a way. It's strong, it can give you a headache, and it can sap your will to have a conversation if you aren't prepared.

Sure, the typical anime-loving guy is weird, but if you are a normal guy and you happen to have an interest in it, I don't see it hurting you so long as it doesn't detract from anything else, like your style, social skills, or other interests. In fact, as my experience shows, it can even help you.

SUP boarding may not be as cool or exciting as getting pitted, but it's still a legit outdoor hobby.

Legit in the sense that it's legit boring to girls. Even girls who do it don't want to talk about it, or hear you talk about all the cool times you stood over the water watching NASA Test Pilot surf.

But really this thread is extremely subjective. For any guy who says one interest is a detriment, there's another who can say that interest helped pull him some kind of way.

I don't see any one interest alone being a detriment either, so long as you as a man embody masculine traits. If you're a 6'4" 220 lb. lawyer with 4% body fat who started his own practice, travels the world in his sailboat, fights in Bellator matches on the side, forges knives at his knife shop/ranch, and happens to like cosplay, good for you. Cosplay your ass off, because you're gonna make the pussy wet regardless. And, on the plus, you'll get to have free reign on all those damaged cosplay bitches too.

[Image: miy57zS.jpg]

If there's a will, there's a way to get pussy from it.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Anti-Poon hobbies

All my hobbies are all anti poon. Reading, watching tv, writing.

Don't debate me.

Anti-Poon hobbies

If women don't like what they see they can make every hobby something for a social outcast. Women like hobbies that are social and are masculine and they have to be socially accepted.

In the Netherlands we had a case with a criminal kickboxer. Overnight the hobby kickboxing became synonymous with "being an aggressive woman-beater".

I just tell them my hobbies: playing guitars, piano, strenght-training and kickboxing. It is just me. However, I also did modelbuilding, and I read a lot of red pill books, sites.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-21-2016 02:01 AM)Tex Wrote:  

Not so. I can tell you times when a lack of interest in anime has gotten me cockblocked. I approached two 6-7's that I couldn't muster the will to bang simply because they were so into anime and I hated the shit. If I would've had an interest in it, I would've gotten pussy.

There are some bangable girls with mental problems who drone on and on about anime, and if you don't know anything about the newest episode of whatever bullshit anime show is trending, you'll have nothing to talk about. Its almost like a bitch shield in a way. It's strong, it can give you a headache, and it can sap your will to have a conversation if you aren't prepared.

Sure, the typical anime-loving guy is weird, but if you are a normal guy and you happen to have an interest in it, I don't see it hurting you so long as it doesn't detract from anything else, like your style, social skills, or other interests. In fact, as my experience shows, it can even help you.

You can see it on full display at Comic Con. Even remotely popular writers and artists get more groupies at their booths these days at Comic Con, than most rock bands do backstage.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Interesting thread. Reminds me of a theory I had awhile back that a guy can only afford to have one anti-social hobby and if your job is anti-social and requires long hours then even that one hobby may be a detriment to your sex life depending on how involved it is.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Male hobbies that are overly logical, technical, require a high degree of intelligence or involves fantasy are most off putting to women.

In part because women are not as logical and more emotional so such hobbies doesn't interest them. Also in part that men who are socially awkward or low social status are attracted to those hobbies.

Then there are hobbies that are neutral for women like heavy metal or investing. Women aren't attracted to such hobbies because they involve intelligence or a lot of aggression, but they aren't really negative since men who follow such hobbies tend to have money or are very aggressive, which are qualities that women like.

I had a roommate who was a ballroom dancer and it runs the gamut. Some her male friends were confident guys who would have no trouble getting women while others were lame and did ballroom dancing to get a girlfriend.

But a lot of it is based on the woman. It's okay to like anime, computers, etc. so long as the woman is interested in it. I remember getting in a conversation with a attractive woman in a bar about economics. It's just that very few attractive women are interested in nerdy hobbies.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-21-2016 08:26 AM)the high Wrote:  

Interesting thread. Reminds me of a theory I had awhile back that a guy can only afford to have one anti-social hobby and if your job is anti-social and requires long hours then even that one hobby may be a detriment to your sex life depending on how involved it is.

I don't agree with the thread, but I definitely agree with this.

Knowledge workers buy and large spend hours in front of computers. At-work internet use, social media should tell people how badly they want to connect, but they're held back by real barriers.

And the people who are primarily on in front of a screen, often times they were comfortable with that from early on. Those tendencies to be able to sit still and watch, or interact electronically were identified, encouraged, and rewarded. That was to the detriment of learning social skills.

My theory about our society is that
- parents and family
- friends
- neighbors
- strangers
- government figures like cops, politicians, coaches, and teachers
- religion and most popular culture

All work together to make sure that you learn to conform.

Conformity is so important that it goes beyond behavior that a person can control, to things that they can't control.

"Look at him, he looks like trouble. "

"I try to conform, but they don't believe me, they won't allow me..."

What the world shows us, is that knowing how to conform, and getting people to want to conform, is the key to power, money, respect, fame...etc.

Indeed, the better a society is at following rules, the more successful the society is. And some sets of rules work better than others.

This system works for the mass, but fails for individuals.

How do you learn game or leadership when you spend your time looking at a screen not interacting with people at work, then come home and binge watch Dr. Who, while ordering a pizza. You just show up to the club and turn it on? New guys expect a Tinder date to just want to bang because they're at the same bar?

When you do talk, it's only your co-workers, close friends, and family. When's the last time most people sat down to break bread with the people they know the best.

If nerdy hobbies bring you together with people,, strangers especially, it's helpful for game.

WIA

Anti-Poon hobbies

My job is in sales. So not exactly a hobby but I enjoy what I do.

The more focused I am on prospecting and winning a client or deal, the less I'm thinking about anything irrelevant, like random women I don't know.

It's a hunt on both ends from my view. However, the benefits of building a book of business are long term and add significantly more value to you as a man than any activity aimed at getting your dick wet only.

It's tough to grasp since it's work but if you never want to go back to where you were (which I don't), it will eventually light a fire under your ass to work harder. On top of this, I love my family and want to take good care of them. Going back to a thankless job will not make me happy. I know that will also affect my relationship with my family. I don't want that for them. I want more for them. That's also a major factor in my motivation.

I've prioritized a lot before poon at this point which wasn't the case as evidenced by my earlier forum posts.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-21-2016 09:21 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

I've prioritized a lot before poon at this point which wasn't the case as evidenced by my earlier forum posts.

I am heading there too. A lot of my earlier desires and frustrations seem easily overcome now. Its like, if I need it, I can go out and get it. Not much more thought required than that.

Some say guitar is a poon positive hobby, but I disagree. As a guitarist I never play for women, even when they ask. At this point, like when I was 14, I would rather sit in my room alone and noodle and practice for hours on end, without much regard for anything else.

Anti-Poon hobbies

I wouldn't say gaming is an anti-poon or anti-social. That may have been true before the advent of online gaming, but one of the major draws of online gaming is getting those connections (online) that people can't get in real life.

In china, if you walk into the internet cafe there are a surprising number of chicks playing.

I'd agree that gaming might attract more anti-social personalities, but many people become addicted to the social aspect of gaming.

All the same, I don't think every hobby needs to be social. I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand being around people 24/7.

I need 1-2 days where I don't speak to anyone to recuperate from dealing with people for extended periods of time.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Quote: (05-21-2016 09:56 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2016 09:21 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

I am heading there too. A lot of my earlier desires and frustrations seem easily overcome now. Its like, if I need it, I can go out and get it. Not much more thought required than that.

Some say guitar is a poon positive hobby, but I disagree. As a guitarist I never play for women, even when they ask. At this point, like when I was 14, I would rather sit in my room alone and noodle and practice for hours on end, without much regard for anything else.

To me, those are the best kinds of hobbies.
When you do it entirely for yourself.

Doing it on command, for other people, because you want some social validation - that seems to take away from the pursuit a little bit.

On the other hand, you some folks that just want to share, cause they're convinced/delusional that it will make others feel joy.

WIA

Anti-Poon hobbies

Agreed. Guys will debate all day about whether famous guitars do it for pussy or for the love of playing, but I always argue that you can't get good enough to get a large amount of passive pussy from playing guitar unless you truly love playing.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Anti-Poon hobbies

Guitar playing is not the same as getting up on stage and playing for a crowd of any size. That is social proof territory there and competition between women. Even ugly DJs get women.

I usually find the more mainstream a woman is in her tastes the less likely you can deviate into random hobbies. She may list hobbies such as TV programmes that are vapid and soulless but to her its "interesting" because she can talk about it to other people.

Only fellow nerds can talk about anime, video games, model building, restoring vehicles etc. There are nerd girls out there but they surround themselves with white knights and its hard to get through that.