rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Chasing girls is our biggest downfall" by Rich Piana

This guy can be radical in the way he lives life..but...this videos make me think about it again because it has been a long time ago since I focus much more on my goals and women are something secondary...¿the result? Everything is better

I think that a newbie must overcome approach anxiety and learn "game", well, I would just say become a person who can have normal conversations to get to know each other and improve charisma.

I let you the videos here to think over..

"I would just say become a person who can have normal conversations to get to know each other and improve charisma."

Not sure if this is game denialism or MGTOW. Either way, this is a forum that believes in the effectiveness of game so you may have to go elsewhere to share these types of videos.

IMOHO the guy is completely right, i was contemplating going to Russia and spending my time hooking up rather than remain in UK and doing something productive with my time like start a business. At the end, what do you really get out of life? You can work on yourself, build a solid future, and attract all the women you want when you are a bad ass, via online dating and spend 30mins a day sending out messages. The alternative is going to Russia spending years there as an English teacher, getting paid peanuts, at the end meet same quality of girl, and have no financial stability.The question is, do you have faith that you can be successful? If so, stay at home, work on yourself, and then find the right girl. Save your money and invest it wisely.
By the way, about the flag count thing, he is completely right, flag count and the number of girls you fucked is the most pointless "achievement" in life. Nobody gives two shits about it, neither should you. Focus on financial stability and quality of wife you will have at the end.

Them 8 hours arm work out thou...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (05-17-2016 06:07 AM)Rendőrség Wrote:  

I would just say become a person who can have normal conversations to get to know each other and improve charisma.

Huh, since I believe in Game, apparently, all this time I've been having abnormal conversations with women I lacked any intimacy with due to my charisma-deficiency, the result of which being they then rewarded me with sex.

Seems legit.

Look, Piana is sitting next to his new wife. What else is he going to say? "Yeah, hammering all those other bitches was totes worth it!"

When I've repeatedly-said in the past just how pussy-whipped and submissive many bodybuilders I've known are to their women, this is exactly the sort of thing I mean.

Thirst doesn't depend on small bicep measurements.

Candidly, this guy just talks in circles. ‘Spending your time chasing women won’t get you anywhere?’ My problem with a statement like that is it overlooks the benefits Game has outside of just landing your next notch.

Leading. Frame control. Confidence. Learning to be comfortable speaking in social settings. Taking criticism in person and not showing an emotional reaction to it. Pushing yourself to do things that are uncomfortable and receiving the fruits of your labor. Accepting defeat and quickly moving on. These and more are skills that have served men for thousands of years… Women appreciate it and (loosely quoting AnonymousBosch above), ‘We are rewarded with sex’ for our efforts. How many pursuits can you think of where you are rewarded for effort? Precious few.

Whatever the motivation, the result is the same; Young men learn Game, parlay these skills into other aspects of life, civilizations are built and strengthened. (The right) women are more than happy to reward efforts all along the way. It’s really that simple.

"Civilization is man's project, man is woman's." - Illimitable Man, Maxim #104

Posting from somewhere close to the confluence of the Police State, the Entertainment Industry, and the New World Order.

^^ Agreed that many bodybuilders are actually some of the most beta men you will ever meet. While I do believe in sexual transmutation of energy into building your own empire, humans have desires just because we are animals and need to be satiated.

Learning game and the psychology of conversation, non-verbal cues, and laws of body language are necessary in order to progress as a man and achieve more with women, but also in life.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Chasing gains by abusing steroids with no regard to the condition of your vital, internal organs.
This guy is a beta douchebag. Trying to convince others in the presence of his woman that "chasing girls is a waste of time"
Talk about beta, virtue-signaling. You are already banging the body-building groupie (a 6 on her best day), no need to completely emasculate yourself.

well to me being charismatic is pretty much the same thing as having game. That's all people try to emulate really.

Charisma + balls = game & lots of sex

I've always said that one should focus on self improvement first and second go for the girls. Things are way easier when you're just content with who you are and what you've achieved. This does however not mean that you should stay home and not bang anyone for years until your bank account hits whatever number you have in your head, or you become famous or whatever your goal might be, no. What I'm trying to say is that business and self improvement should always come first, and then maybe you have another 30-60mins a day to hit on chicks and bang some out. Why not.

What I dont understand is certain type of guys who are doing daygame all day long, walking around the streets like a stray cat, looking for targets, who can't even have a normal walk with their friends in the streets because all they are doing is scanning for targets.

However, this doesn't mean I'd want to look or act like the guy in the video above. I honestly didn't even see the thing completely, but I agree with the overall message. Focus on your goals first, then get a quality woman, or women.

I think Piana is trying to tell guys not to let women distract you from your goals, don't let your thirst get the better of you. That's something most of us agree with here, but because Piana is a mouth breathing half-wit and can't think well in abstract concepts he gets confused and starts losing track of what he wants to say. He strays from "money over bitches" and starts wandering into "no bitches" territory. All his attempts to sound thoughtful and deep are painful to listen to.

But for all that, AB had part of his motivation down-- he's sitting next to his bitch in the one vid. "Naw babe, I'm not even looking at all that trim in those tight shorts at the gym. I'm a good boy and doing my own thing."

His workout advice is retarded too. Elgintensity relentlessly mocks him and it's well deserved.

[Image: TFKPKys.png]

Seems accurate

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Making a life for yourself involves resource acquisition and women. And multitasking is something everyone needs to learn.

WIA

The guy has his groupies but he lives in a gym, has a popular youtube channel and his name is known in the fitness industry. Look at him though and tell me this guy is like any regular guy you see in the gym or out gaming. I've seen cartoon characters who don't stick out as much as him.

He also went on about the classic "what does it accomplish" routine. I could turn this around and say to him what does your workout and steroid abuse accomplish when you're a cripple, you require a transplant or you die from said steroid abuse.

He even asked that blonde chick in the first video if she chases the opposite sex. What a dumb question.

How could anyone have a "normal conversation" with this guy? As the poster above said, he looks like a cartoon character. It's like sitting down to try to have a "normal conversation" with the Incredible Hulk.

Isn't this the guy who says ball shrinking from steroid use is a feature, not a bug? He is indeed a Looney Tune.

Quote: (05-17-2016 10:42 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Making a life for yourself involves resource acquisition and women. And multitasking is something everyone needs to learn.

WIA

Spot on.

Theres nothing Beta about going after what you want.

Chasing money could also considered a waste of time.

"I spent all my money on hookers and beak, and wasted the rest...."

You were right for posting this in the newbie section.

Why people assume that just because someone is a youtube personality that he/she has a brain is beyond me. Same with celebrities - "Johnny Depp says Trump won't win the presidential election" as if JD is an intellectual powerhouse.

Even with all of his shortcomings, Good ol Rich gets a pass from me Goddamit!! (By the way, if you ever need a good laughter, go read the comments on Youtube from a Rich Piana video! Pure Hilarity!

He is posturing in front of his girl. However, I believe To a certain degree he is trying to make some sense.

It's almost a catch 22... We all know men who worked like mules and are now 40 / 50 year old multi millionaires with wives who do nothing but bust their balls and boss them around. They never got the experience on how to deal with women and maintain frame. My cousins are prime examples of these and I feel like bitch slapping them when they visit. Weak pitiful men.

I also know a multitude of broke ass playboys who only think of pussy. There is nothing sadder than a broke 45 year old man chasing pussy.

I did the former; saved and invested enough to coast financially in my late 30s. Now I am making up for lost time with game / relationships. No regrets.

I doubt Steve Mcqueen or Clint Eastwood spent the majority of their days pining for pussy.

Quote: (05-17-2016 05:25 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Why people assume that just because someone is a youtube personality that he/she has a brain is beyond me. Same with celebrities - "Johnny Depp says Trump won't win the presidential election" as if JD is an intellectual powerhouse.

He has done a lot more in life than most of us, starred in movies, was involved in flipping stocks, made money quick, invested in real estate, got his movie earnings, remortgaged his properties, bought more, they rocketed shortly after, worked for a supplement company did a few videos, decided to go solo, and now is making more money.

what have most on here "accomplished"? 17 flags, ask a pua what happiness is they say banging hoes, ask an entrepreneur what happiness is they say pushing past your goals. Ask a guy who has a brain, he will tell you it is a mixture of both. he clearly stated that he was referring to the guys who spend 12 hours a day gaming chicks it is the biggest time waste, you can spend an hour a day, break through that social awkwardness and that is essentially all you need. If you have the money and the looks, you will wipe the floor with any pua guru, which is why most of them hire women to star in their videos, game is another way of saying put yourself out there, if you are ugly and broke, guess what, you are ugly and broke.

^ so, by that line of reasoning roosh would lose out to a better looking man with more money without game figuring into the equation at all?

Sounds like game denialism.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Furthermore, who gives a shit about this guy has to say about women? He is a fitness talking head who sells spurious products to 16-year-olds.

Great businessman? Possibly, but I don't take game advice from dudes who haven't proven they have game. I've met too many dudes who have looks, they have purpose and they have cash but they end up nailed down to a 6 who sees him as a meal ticket.

Should you spend 16 hours a day practicing game? probably not, but to say that a dude with money and looks will always beat a guy with game is clearly nonsense since we see a new entry in the simping thread every week.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

"Just be yourself"

-Good advice for no one ever

Americans are dreamers too

What's the alternative, to work on your life [including fitness] and wait for women to notice once you reach some kind of imaginary level? That's losers game.

The beauty of game is that it gives you tools you can use TODAY no matter who you are and what your story is. Working on your life is a default whether you want to actively chase girls or not. You do that for yourself. So anytime I hear someone giving game advice, saying "hit the gym", to a guy wanting to get better at it, I think "fuck you". It's not game advice. That's life advice.