rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hi from 2011

Hi from 2011

Hi. So I joined the RooshVForums in 2011 when I'd read BANG and enjoyed the book. Planning on reading DayBang soon and going through Bang again. Never been satisfied with my game all this time, kind of half-assed everything, never stuck to one system and kind of just picked out bits of advice from all different sources. Tried more recently joining forums, some of which were very unwelcoming and some were pointlessly dead. Also tried out several different products from different gurus with mixed results, again never sticking to one system. Thought I'd give these forums a proper chance as I quite often read the odd ROK blog post or Roosh Rants.

What I'm looking for is like-minded folk like yourselves, maybe with less ego than I've experienced elsewhere and I don't mind having a bit of banter but pure douchebag behaviour will not be tolerated by me, I will ignore you if you treat me this way.

I'm interested in learning more about neomasculinity and becoming a better man.

So hi.

Hi from 2011

Try posting here instead for your introduction thread-5605.html

Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind this newbie forum for questions/discussions.

Hi from 2011

Quote: (05-15-2016 04:49 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

Try posting here instead for your introduction thread-5605.html

Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind this newbie forum for questions/discussions.

My mistake.