rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl left heartbroken after people comment about her prom photos

I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://www.fox29.com/news/135910672-story

[Image: gffdgdfg_1462225830827_1252961_ver1.0_640_360.JPG]

I meant to post this in EE.

My bad.

So there's a dude and his girl standing next to the leather lounge that I assume he's going to bang her on. What's the problem? Somebody left some kind of sparkly curtains and a wig on the sofa?

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Why is there purple glitter on that '98 Toyota Camry?

edit: girl on the right could lose a few pounds but damn, she really wears that dress

Maybe she'll learn the right lesson and eat less than 100,000 calories a day and hit the gym.

BRING BACK SHAME

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

[Image: attachment.jpg31356]   

BREAKING: A girl has been criticized. Police department has been notified.

How the fuck is this news? And how is it journalism to write: "When she got home she posted a beautiful picture of herself." It is pretty weird to insert a value judgement into your reporting, but when you do, don't make it this absurd. Maybe if they don't want young girls to be depressed when reality hits them, don't shield them from reality in the first place. She's dangerously obese and that should be the outrage: It's her family's fault, her community's fault and society's fault that we don't protect kids against their unhealthy impulses.

Fat shaming might be harsh for people like her, but something needs to happen.

I blame her parents and extended family.

That being said, just cause life dealt you a bad hand, doesn't mean it's okay to eat yourself to death.

WIA

You guys are dicks, can't you see the beauty in a gigantic mass of flesh with a purple and black tablecloth wrapped around it?

Fuck you guys, she is hot and I am going to marry her! That is some big hot teen action right there! Me her and Triggleypuff will be happy as hell, eating (a lot of eating!!!), laughing and feeling sorry for you guys!

Skinny girls are just hungry! Fat lives matter!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

She reminds me of a bigger, heavier, huskier, fatter, darker more disgusting version of this...

[Image: d589c855-a8c0-4b5b-ac54-cf179c7a1156_screenshot.jpg]

I wonder how many times a day she clogs her toilet?

Her heart is broken by the 300 pounds of extra fat.

The left seems to want to ban sugar and trans fat but at the same time they want to call obesity beautiful?

Body Positivity ISN'T positive.

The left wants to scream science when it comes to global warming, but not when it come to females being fat and obesity isn't normal and will shorten your life.

Can't have one or the other.

Welcome to the fucking internet, shit like this is expected.

While she's 17 and it's fucking sad how harsh the internet is, sooner or later it'd just happen in real life.

It's not shaming if it's the truth - she's fat - it isn't healthy.

It's true she's dangerously obese and in need of a reality check, but come on man, there's no need to rip on a girl's prom photo. Accomplishes nothing. The people who say it'll help her lose weight are just rationalizing schadenfreude.

Quote: (05-03-2016 12:48 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

It's true she's dangerously obese and in need of a reality check, but come on man, there's no need to rip on a girl's prom photo. Accomplishes nothing. The people who say it'll help her lose weight are just rationalizing schadenfreude.

I don't agree. Anyone who has changed their life for the better has done so as a result of a wake up call of some sorts, a wake up call that is never pleasant. It causes a person to face the uncomfortable truth about their own personal deficiencies.

Most people won't achieve long-term positive change, but will rather fall back into their old habits very quickly, and the longer a habit exists, the more difficult it is to break.

This girl is only 17, so if there is the slimmest (heh!) of chances that she will lose weight and keep it off, the time is now. The obesity-enablers (including her porcine mother) reassuring her that she is gorgeous and wonderful at any weight are effectively handing her a death sentence.

Not nearly everyone who fat shames does so in order to help the fatty lose weight.

A fat shamer (especially a male one) has every right to make comments that aren't designed to help the people who hear them.

No humor in this post, it is not like she reads RVF but I joke a lot and I would like to be serious for one second. I do not like the fact she was bullied online where she could see it( Facebook, instagram ). She knows she is fat and honestly she is so far gone she will likely never lose it. Women like her who are not attractive to begin with, born poor as hell, and also fat do not need the Internet piling on them. She is under no illusions, she knows she is fat and undesirable -no need to rub it in. She is likely depressed, and doing poorly without the Internet pile on.

At least fat white girls can get a somewhat attractive (poor and ghetto) black dude to make them rationalize their situation, this chick doesn't even have that- believe me , her life sucks, then it swallows.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

It's actually pretty cool we're a community of guys who are smart enough to discuss the health hazards of this and not just make immature comments like "What would it take for you to go down on her? $1000? $3000?"

That would just be wrong.

Quote: (05-03-2016 01:21 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

It's actually pretty cool we're a community of guys who are smart enough to discuss the health hazards of this and not just make immature comments like "What would it take for you to go down on her? $1000? $3000?"

That would just be wrong.

But WYB ?

Am I the only one?

[Image: PykkOMf.png?1] [Image: predator1.jpg]

I've said it before. Fat shaming saves eyes.

Quote: (05-03-2016 01:16 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Not nearly everyone who fat shames does so in order to help the fatty lose weight.

And most people who shame an alcoholic are not always doing so in order to encourage him to stop. However, shaming can be a powerful force for someone engaging in self-destructive behaviour. The alcoholic who is tolerated (or even encouraged) by friends, family and fellow alcoholics as the entertaining, jolly drunk will end up drinking himself to death. The alcoholic whose family and friends increasingly shun or berate him - since he negatively affects their own lives and not necessarily because they want him to quit - has at least a fighting chance of changing his behaviour.

Similarly, the fatty who is encouraged by fellow fatties, or anyone desperate to show off the goodness of their human spirit by lying about how beautiful she is, is doomed to a miserable life and an early death.

Quote: (05-03-2016 01:19 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

No humor in this post, it is not like she reads RVF but I joke a lot and I would like to be serious for one second. I do not like the fact she was bullied online where she could see it( Facebook, instagram ). She knows she is fat and honestly she is so far gone she will likely never lose it. Women like her who are not attractive to begin with, born poor as hell, and also fat do not need the Internet piling on them. She is under no illusions, she knows she is fat and undesirable -no need to rub it in. She is likely depressed, and doing poorly without the Internet pile on.

Completely disagree.

She posted the photo online herself. Not her friend, not her family, it was her.

So no, she clearly isn't aware of how utterly repulsive she looks. If beating her self esteem into the gutter is what it takes to get her to slim down (saving her own life and preserving her future happiness) and getting her to stay off future disability checks from the tax payer's pocket, I say bring on the heat. She was clearly fooling herself expecting people to pile on the likes and validating compliments by posting this.

Thank god her state of denial got called out while she is still young.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I wonder where her date is?

Serious question:

How do you fuck a woman that fat?

I have some Samoan relatives and acquaintances that are that big, and they are oral sex only. I've asked.

Logistically, if you were stomach to stomach, you would need a three foot dick. Then from behind you have at least a foot of ass fat to work through.

Do you have to lift the gut up?

Does the fat woman get on top? Even then you would be dealing with a lot of square feet that seem to make penetration impossible.

Please advise.

Aloha!

Quote: (05-03-2016 01:44 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Serious question:

How do you fuck a woman that fat?

[Image: laAlsBA.jpg?1]