rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris vs South of France

Paris vs South of France

In terms of women (obviously), where would you rather live/be?

Paris or Cannes/Nice/St-Tropez/Antibes?

Whoever has been to both, please give me a comparison between the 2 (women, nightlife, food, weather, etc)

Paris vs South of France

1bliss,
Are you going for a short visit or to stay for an extended period? How's your French?
Here's my view: I'm French and grew up in South West France. Paris is nice and all but it's been going downhill big time to the point of becoming dangerous in a lot of places as it's overrun by ghetto boys, specially Maghrebians (north africans). Girls are very sexy and fashionable but you'd need fluent French there, a good social network and deep pockets in Paris to tap into the higher calibre of Parisian women. Your easiest targets there are the tourist girls.

South East France and la cote d'Azur (Cannes, Nices, Antibes and St Tropez are the playgrounds of the rich and famous. So unless you're loaded big time, speak fluent French and have a strong local network, it will be a constant struggle to compete with guys with bottomless pockets. Your best bet in the south east would be a city like Montpellier, which is a decent sized but major university town. People are less pretentious and cliquish than in the above mentioned cities on the Riviera.

I'd strongly suggest you to consider the south West as people are very laid back there, friendly and the girls are very approachable. Make sure your French is tight to get the best looking girls. You can easily build a strong social circle there in a month or two if you get involved in some kind of club or association there. The food in the south west is IMO the best in France. The region boasts some of the absolute best wines in the whole world. And the weather is awesome. As a matter of fact, south West France is considered the California of Europe for its warm weather all year long.

Hope this helps man.

Paris vs South of France

VP -

Salut!

What about places like Lyons? Would it still be better to head to Bordeaux, Bergerac? My French is beginner-intermediate, but I speak Portuguese and Spanish, so I can understand 60% of French when spoken to me easily.

Merci!

Le seductor, Mixx

Paris vs South of France

My french is fluent, I went to a completely french elementary school and high school so that's not a problem. Also, I plan on going for an extended period of time. Say for instance money was not an issue, you would recommend which? and if one was on a budget, which would you recommend?

thanks!

Paris vs South of France

Paris isn't dangerous, go there. It's one of the greatest cities in the world and, since you're looking to go for an extended period of time, will keep you infinitely busy. I'm pretty sure you'd get tired of one of the smaller southern cities after a week or two. Lastly, Paris has any kind of woman you could wish for (except perhaps women with huge asses).

-LS

Paris vs South of France

Mixx, compadre,
Lyon would be a good option, it's a very international/cosmopolitan city. It's the 2nd biggest city in France and has a very chill atmosphere, a lot more chill and down to earth than snobish and clickish Paris. Bordeaux and Bergerac would be good options too, specially Bordeaux. It's a very nice sophisticated city with an intellectual/artisty feel to it. It's a major university town so lots of talent there, both French and foreigners. There are good beaches within driving distance (Arcachon with its high dunes similar a bit to the coast around Fortaleza in North East Brasil with amazing views. Great for surfing. If you want world class beaches for surfing, drive a couple of hours south of Bordeaux to Biarritz where you have awesome partying specially in the summer filled with sexy, hot North European girls vacationing and letting loose.

Your spanish and portuguese will definitely come in handy specially around Bordeaux and the south west if you venture around Biarritz, Bayonne, Anglet, St-Jean-de-Luz and Hendaye as it's just minutes from the Spaniard border and very hot Spanish and Portuguese girls go there vacationing. One tip: since French people in general LOVE Brasil and Brasilians, I'd suggest you use that to your advantage. Introduce yourself as the cool Brasileiro from Miami Beach and watch the panties drop in a hot beat...[Image: banana.gif] No kidding man. That's what I do when in France, I tell them I'm brasileiro and it's show time despite me being French. [Image: smile.gif]

When are you thinking of going to France Mix? Btw, it's le seducteur in French. Any more questions, post them here man.

Quote: (07-19-2011 07:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

VP -

Salut!

What about places like Lyons? Would it still be better to head to Bordeaux, Bergerac? My French is beginner-intermediate, but I speak Portuguese and Spanish, so I can understand 60% of French when spoken to me easily.

Merci!

Le seductor, Mixx

Paris vs South of France

If your French is fluent, that's definitely going to make things a lot easier than someone not knowing a lick of French. If money is not an issue and you have at least 10k Euro/month, then head for the French Riviera if you want to have a test of the high life, or even better, go to any of the cities mentioned in that thread so far and you'd be a mega player balling it big time and you'd be THE big fish in a small pond.

If you're budget is less than 5kEuro/month, then I'd forget about la cote d'Azur and head to south West France in either Bordeaux or Toulouse, another excellent location, MAJOR university town, filled with hotties both local than foreign. Another important positive fact about Toulouse is that you're only 5-6 hours drive from Barcelona or 1 hour flight, so going away on weekends there is relatively easy.

I would have suggested also Strasbourg in the extreme north east accross the German border as the people and girls are very laid back, friendly and all but the weather is brutal there, specially in the winter, think -10 -15C. Personally, I'd stick with either Bordeaux, Toulouse or Montpellier if I were looking to spend extensive time in France because of not only the above factors but also the weather as the winter is relatively warm there.

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:06 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

My french is fluent, I went to a completely french elementary school and high school so that's not a problem. Also, I plan on going for an extended period of time. Say for instance money was not an issue, you would recommend which? and if one was on a budget, which would you recommend?

thanks!

Paris vs South of France

VP, I won't be there during summer, but rather October and possibly Nov. Still good spots to hit?

Thx for the Brasilian tip!

I cannot write French, I can only speak it. [Image: smile.gif] I've took the approach of a baby. Learn to speak first, worry about grammar later. Hehe

+1

Mixx

Paris vs South of France

VP, what does an appartment in Toulouse go for a month? Is it possible to find a decent 1 br apt for 600 Euro's including utilities?

Paris vs South of France

Mixx,
Oct/Nov could be good spots to hit and they'd have a different scene than say in the summer as during that time, the place is filled with tons of hot tourists from all over Europe. In October/November, less tourists but all the locals are back as the school/universities have resumed so I'd say it would even out talent wise.
You're rght about the baby approach, speak first then read. LOL But with Spanish and Portuguese, you should not have much trouble reading/understanding basic French. You could even use that as an ice breaker with girls asking them to tell you what is written as you can't read French...just a thought man.
Btw, how's your Montreal (sex)-capade going? Are you slaying French Canadian girls left and right already? That should give you a good practice and taste of the real thing in France. [Image: smile.gif]

Paris vs South of France

Geronimo,
No idea about costs of aparts in Toulouse. I'm sure a quick google search would bring you some good answers. Btw, how's your French? If you can read/understand French fairly well, you may want to search on French sites and in French. Just hit google.fr or do a search for the following terms: immobiliers Toulouse, locations à court terms à Toulouse etc...
When are you planning to get there?

Paris vs South of France

I just got done studying in Paris and I thought the city was awesome as well as the people (contrary to popular belief). There is lots going on and I felt it was one of the best places I have been. Like other posters said women in Paris are extremely stylish, sexy and actually quite classy. Speaking French is definitely a huge plus, but you can get around and meet women without knowing french. For nightlife I would advise you to go to Le Duplex on Tuesdays it is free entrance until 12, no sneakers, stylish jeans are acceptable, button down. You can also get bottle service for 80 euros on Tuesday, so if you meet some people it's a cheap way to drink in a really swanky lounge. It also has 5 different rooms all with different types of music and of course there are tons of women and it is extremely easy to meet them. Also if someone tells you to go to Showcase forget about it, the place sucks.

Paris vs South of France

@VP

I have not made it to Montreal as I have been getting SO MUCH ASS in Fargo for being a Latin guy with a tan from local college girls.

I did go to Winnipeg, and my experience in Winnipeg was a disappointment sadly.

I only banged 1 girl the 3 days I was there, and it was not because of game, but because she wanted her Spanish flag.

Winnipeg girls LOVE black men, and do not get excited over Latin men. If you are black, DEFINITELY go to Winnipeg.

My backup was Poland, so I may go there and Thailand [Image: smile.gif]

Also, everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

It took my motivation to go to Canada and just slay Canadian girls on vacation in Miami.

I got 10x more ass in one week in Fargo.

Mixx

Paris vs South of France

Horizonz -

"I just got done studying in Paris and I thought the city was awesome as well as the people (contrary to popular belief)."

How about breaking down a Data Sheet on Paris?

We are pretty light in that area, and I am sure you have tons of good info to share.

Paris vs South of France

How easy is it to f-close a Parisian girl - say on a weekly basis. I met this French guy recently who told me that it was easy to "draguer" in Paris.

Paris vs South of France

In terms of weather and specially women and life cost, I would prefer Biarritz to Cannes or St-Tropez. Biarritz is on the top of European surfing destinations, so you'll get a lot of summer parties and new girls all the year. It's the French equivalent to Portuguese Ericeira, a town where every year ACT and WCT surfing contests takes place.

You'll be very close to Spains "País Basco" where ETA terrorist group it's placed but the only place in Spain where anything dangerous never happened. The proximity to Spain gives you better gas and food prices.

I've been there 10 years ago when I was car traveling to the Netherlands... and I found it amazing.

Paris vs South of France

Very difficult to answer as it depends on a myrad of factors such as your french language skills, your social skills, your budget and venue selection and last but not least, your looks and sense of fashion.

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:23 PM)Divinius Wrote:  

How easy is it to f-close a Parisian girl - say on a weekly basis. I met this French guy recently who told me that it was easy to "draguer" in Paris.

Paris vs South of France

Mixx,
You going to Thailand? LOL when are you planning to land in LOS? I'll return to LOS around end of October/early Nov till end of April. Let me know if you're there, would love to go hunting with you and show you the good, fun, wild and crazy side of BKK. LOL

Speaking of Canadians, you've got it made for you in the MIA. When there, girls get loose and you know the rest...[Image: wink.gif]

Ciao.

Paris vs South of France

Art,
Spot on my man that Biarritz is dope in the summer. I'd go as far as saying that in the summer, Biarritiz is one of THE place in all of Europe to be as it's PACKED packed packed with babe galore from all over Europe, specially northern Europe. Try to hit Biarritz during les fêtes de Bayonne de la corrida. Google it and you'll understand what I mean...[Image: wink.gif] I have some very wild memories of there as I used to go there every summer in my early teen years....haven't been in a long time so may well hit it if not this year, next year for sure...

Paris vs South of France

Quote: (07-23-2011 10:16 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Mixx,
You going to Thailand? LOL when are you planning to land in LOS? I'll return to LOS around end of October/early Nov till end of April. Let me know if you're there, would love to go hunting with you and show you the good, fun, wild and crazy side of BKK. LOL

Actually, I may just go up there since I am making a pit stop in Poland already, I may just include it in my video-blog. I'm all about filming right now and can use help with camera crews and hosts in the countries I'm shooting.

Mixx

Paris vs South of France

Quote: (07-23-2011 10:12 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Very difficult to answer as it depends on a myrad of factors such as your french language skills, your social skills, your budget and venue selection and last but not least, your looks and sense of fashion.

Ok, thanks, I meant as compared with other Western European capitals. More exactly I am interested in "hipster girls" or more arty girls and students. Personally I game them on day time basis (universities etc.) Night time I game them on pubs, dressing a little bit up scale (suite, tie etc.) which I have found effective (in Stockholm that is to say). I'm interested of Paris and France, partly because of the girls, partly to practice the language. But I don't want to waste my time if the kind of game I practice is ineffective in a city like Paris, e.g. Quartier Latin etc.

My alternative option is some city in Eastern Europe.

Paris vs South of France

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:41 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Horizonz -

"I just got done studying in Paris and I thought the city was awesome as well as the people (contrary to popular belief)."

How about breaking down a Data Sheet on Paris?

We are pretty light in that area, and I am sure you have tons of good info to share.

Paris Contrary to what most people say the Parisians are actually really friendly people. However attempting any french with a Parisian will definitely ensure a better relationship. The locals just want to hear you attempt the language even it is as simple as "Bonjour (Hello) or "Je Prend (Ill have...)." The girls here are also gorgeous and there are endless things to do at night. On the Champ des Elysses there are plenty of posh, chic clubs that are actually reasonably priced, unlike everything else here. Also if you are into high end fashion there are big name designer shows you can actually get tickets to. You can also head down to the St. Michel area where everyone just grabs a few bottles of wine and drinks by the river (great place to meet groups of girls). The food here is also amazing, but it doesnt always come cheap. However, compared to the rest of Europe I wouldnt say Paris prices are significantly higher unlike London or any city in Switzerland. Also, the nicer areas in Paris are the 16th, 7th, 8th and 1st arrondissments. This is the place where people who have money live. Up North in the 18th arrondissment there is Montmarte which overlooks the city and there is always something going on here during the weekend. Lots of people just drinking right below the Sacred Coer Church. Be careful after 1 AM because it can start getting kind of ghetto and muggings do happen.

For G Manifesto- I know you like clubs and I would suggest Le Duplex, Buddha Bar on a Friday or Saturday. Club is poppin and there are beautiful women everywhere just waiting to be taken back somewhere.

^^^ Posted from the other thread.

Paris vs South of France

Horizonz -

Yeah, I have been there before.

"On the Champ des Elysses there are plenty of posh, chic clubs that are actually reasonably priced, unlike everything else here."

Which ones? Name names if you can.

"Also if you are into high end fashion there are big name designer shows you can actually get tickets to."

How did you pull this off? I have been in London, but never Paris.

" Up North in the 18th arrondissment there is Montmarte which overlooks the city and there is always something going on here during the weekend. "

Where do you recommend here?

Paris vs South of France

I'd like to have enough paper to travel to St. Tropez, but right now I am seeing this video and liking the situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuMUMJkNTNw

Paris vs South of France

^^

If you are going to throw money around, and I mean lots of money like 10K Euros per day on parties, yachts, and cars - YOU BETTER GET LAID, or you may as well castrate yourself. Although that looks like fun (if you have the cash of a Saudi Prince), I don't think I'd want to hook up with gold-digging bitches pictured in this video. I see that in Miami everywhere.

I use to have that lifestyle (Ferrari, yachts and beach condos), and then I realized that getting the same good looking woman to fuck me by the words and actions I do, VS the money I floss was 10x more satisfying.

However, I'm older now. I would rather walk to fuck a herd of women, than to run and fuck just one. Young cats will likely not understand that philosophy.

Mixx