rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some help setting up a 3some

- I'm throwing a party on Friday, I have not fucked either before

one girl has let me know she's down for a 3some with me (slutty eurowhore who is about to leave the states )so I was thinking of texting her to come to the party Friday; she's down but flaky so I was thinking of saying outright that I have another bisexual girl showing up.

-second girl is absolutely infatuated with me, and if I asked her to come to the party she would probably be down. She's made out with other girls before but never had sex with one. She's also leaving college so i was thinking of playing up the "college experience" angle. So I was thinking about convincing this one during the party by straight up asking her after a couple drinks. I could start off by smashing her, then have the eurowhore "walk in"? Idk any advice?

They are still women and like to believe "things just happened". So I'd keep the idea to myself until the party and never suggest it outright. String both of them along all night without getting too close. Be busy with your party all night. Suggest to each of them that they stick around for a nightcap since you didn't get to hang with them much. There will be a point where the 3 of you are together and just let it happen. The whole thing still falls under the rule "never ask to kiss her".

If you know for a fact they're both into girls then get the tingles going for both of them by saying "Hey there's this chick I know that I think you should meet/thinks youre cute/etc... She's coming to my party Friday"

Once they're both there I'd get the more aggressive one (sounds like eurochick is) to do the work. Tell her "This chick has kissed girls but never had sex with one. I think a 3 way would be hot and she'd go for it"

For a 3 way let one of the chicks do the heavy game lifting

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Interesting. ..nice

Papayas right, you just sit back and let them game eachother and get hot and heavy.

Then you slip right in (pun intended) and add to it.

Start taking control of the situation, but let the girl you're fucking distract the one who isn't getting fucked aka have her eat her out, finger blast her, whatever.

Make sure whatever girl you aren't fucking at the moment is gettin some pleasure.

Partying and drinking before is always great, my first threesome, we were definitely buzzed. My second one was stone cold sober.

It takes a little bit of game, luck, booze, and skill.

Keep the party fun, light, talk to both girls, be a good host. I would definitely lean on Eurochick to do all the work and convincing.

Papayas right, also, be aware that the other girl might have feelings for you since she's infatuated with you.

Girls making out doesn't mean shit to me, it's another form of attention whoring, unless she's clam deep in another girls labia.

Eurowhore can definitely slip when you're working on the infatuated girl.

Would love to see a write up in the I Just Had A Threesome thread.