rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peptides thread-Injury Healing log, Peptide profies and more!

Hey guys, I wasn't sure whether to put this thread here in the lifestyle section or the weight lifting/ fitness section, but I figured here more guys would see it and everyone on RVF lifts anyways so you guys will get some use out of it. If any mod feels it would be better suited for the fitness section, please move it.

So have any of you run peptides before? I recently received my shipment of my full cycle, which I will start in a week or two, and I will update a log to see how effectively it heals my shoulder injury. All of this info is gathered from weeks of online research, so I just wanted to generate some discussion around these compounds. If anyone here has run them, studied them, whatever before, please chime in and contribute to the discussion. I'm gonna assume most of you have never heard of them. Peptides for bodybuilding are amino acid chains that mimic HGH. I'm also gonna talk about GH secretagogues, which do also mimic HGH. So basically, using peptides you can get benefits that are the same as HGH, which are as follows:

-Increases sleep and sleep quality
-Quicker exercise recovery (Builds muscle quicker)
-Reduces aging (Gives more youthful looking skin and slows down your internal aging
-Increases appetite
-Helps heal injuries much quicker
-Reduces fat, increases body mass
-Increases height in guys without closed growth plates

HGH itself may be really effective, but it is illegal and way too expensive ($300 worth of HGH doesn't last you that long!). Most peptides are the opposite. They are legal to buy (not to consume) and they can be run pretty cheap too. They are various types of peptides, many of which are used for specific purposes. Lets go over a few different peptides.

Profiles

MK-677

This is the only Non-peptidic Secretagogue that I will go over, but it is a pretty popular alternative to GH. MK-677 is taken orally,either in a capsule or solution. It increases your body's IGF-1 levels a considerable amount. Higher IGF-1 levels help burn fat, build muscle, tighten up skin, heal old injuries and strengthen bones, tendons etc. You can take MK-677 anywhere from 6 weeks to 8 months to see good results, but generally you should take it from 8-12 weeks. The dosage is anywhere between 15mg per day to 50 mg per day, but the sweet spot is considered to be 25mg per day, as any more and your returns diminish. There are only a few sides, all of which are pretty minor. You will probably be much more tired throughout the day ( a trade off of increased sleep!), increased appetite, and numb hands. That's it. There are some more potential side effects, but they are really rare. Generally for a ten week cycle expect to pay maybe $100-140.

More reading: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

GHRP-6

GHRP-6 is a peptide in the "GHRP" (Growth Hormone Releasing peptide) class. A peptide from this class, and a peptide from the "GHRH" (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) class work great together. I will talk about GHRH later. Other GHRP peptides include GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, and some others. These drugs stimulate the Pituitary gland to produce more GH. These drugs are injected (See injection section below). Common benefits of GH (GHRP-6) include Reductions in body fat, Increased lean mass, Improved sleep, An increase in IGF-1, and Increases in bone density. Common side effects of GH (GHRP-6) include Water retention, wrist/hand pain, numbness/tingling, tiredness, and a decrease in insulin sensitivity. If you want the best effects, do not eat within an hour or two of injecting. You want to inject 3 times per day at between 100-200 mcg per injection. Again, legal.

http://www.teampscarb.co.uk/index.html/th...-peptides/

CJC-1295(no DAC)

This is that GHRH I mentioned earlier. When you combine a GHRH peptide with a GHRP peptide, the effectiveness of the dosage goes wayyyyy up. The "no DAC" basically means the injections release GH in a stronger pulse, rather than spread out pulses. The same benefits as all of the other peptides above, and they all synergize to release more GH together. The side effects are the same as GHRP. Dosage should be 1-3 times per day at 100-200 mcg per injection. Legal to buy, not for human consumption.

http://www.evolutionary.org/cjc-1295-with-without-dac

BPC-157

This is a legal peptide that is more for a specific reason. This peptide is great for healing ANY injuries. Be it new or old, tendon or bone, whatever. This is an injection that goes into any muscle near the site of the injury. The only side effects ever reported are occasional headaches. Injections can be done once or twice per day, typically with a dose of 200-800 mcg per day. You can run it up to 4 weeks at a time.

https://researchpeptides.com/bpc-157-a-8

Injections

Items needed

-Insulin syringe (1/2-1 CC)
-Bac water
-Vials of peptides

Storage

Before mixing the peptide powder with the bac water, it can be stored in the freezer. After mixing you can store it in your fridge. You can also preload the syringes with the peptides and keep them in the fridge or freezer.

Mixing

This part really confused me for a bit. When you buy the peptides, it comes in a vial with a measurement in milligrams, ie 5mg. Normally, with other steroids you see it with milliliters, ie 10mL(or 10 CC, both are equal!). The very basic way of doing this is as follows. Assuming each vial holds 5mg of powder, you would inject 2mL of bac water into the vial. Now if you have the standard 100 unit syringe, each tick mark contains 50mcg, so for a 200mcg injection you would fill up 4 tick marks. Now a little bit more detailed. Remember these equations: 1mL=1cc=100IU, and 1000mcg=1mg. So lets say you have 2000mcg of powder, now you have to dilute it with bac water to be able to measure it in volume with the syringe. If you take your 2000mcg and dilute it with 1 mL of bac water, you get 20 mcg of peptide per unit (20mcg*100 units =2000mcg!) and 40 mcg per tick mark. Use this tool https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-p...calculator to calculate it. Once you play around with this it should become a bit easier to understand.

The injection

This part I won't really go into detail, but all of the peptides except for BPC-157 can be injected either sub-q or IM. Look up how to do that online, its pretty straightforward. BPC-157 you can inject IM as close as possible to the site of injury.

Like I said, I will be starting my peptide cycle in the next few weeks. Here it is:

-CJC 1295: 200mcg/day for 25 days
-GHRP 6: 200mcg/injection 4 times per day for 25 days
-BPC 157: 400mcg/day for 25 days
-MK-677: 30mg/day for 11 weeks (80 days)

My main reason for doing this is to heal my fucked up Pectoralis tendon. Even though I'm way ahead of schedule in terms of recovery, my physical therapist said it will be 4-6 months until I can hit the gym again. I'm hoping for 2 months. Also, I'm young enough where I doubt my growth plates have sealed so I'm hoping to gain maybe 2-3 inches in height. I'll keep this as a log to measure my healing progress once I start in a few weeks.

Edit: I have no idea if this is against the rules, but since it is legal I guess it is. Am I allowed to give sources? Its just standard "research supplier" websites. PM me i guess

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Good post. Most of these peptides you could run indefinitely with no bad side effects. Problem is that they will only increase your natural hgh marginally compared to real pharma hgh. Plus you have to pin them 3/4 times a day to see any effects which gets old really fast even though they are a subcutaneous pin.

Thats why mk 677 is probably the best one to run. I ran it for two months at 25mg/day. I experienced numb hands, better sleep, slight lethargy. Physique wise it blew my body up with water almost like an oral steroid. You probably will experience some bloating in your face. Most of the negative side effects people report going away after a month or so which I experienced as well. Its super cheap too, I only quit because I wanted to go on a cut and most peptides will increase your hunger.

Peptides are much cheaper than real hgh so for gym rats that are not concerned with being professional bodybuilders I think they are a good option

So today I received all of the supplies. I mixed everything and recently did my first injection. Unfortunately my needles don't fit onto the syringe, so it was quite a struggle drawing and injecting. Whatever, it will get easier I suppose. I also began taking MK-677, but I was told that it is a frequently faked compound, and if it doesnt taste god awful, its probably fake. Mine tasted kind of like flour, so we'll see how it is. I really fucking hope i didnt get duped out of $100.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (04-30-2016 06:37 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

So today I received all of the supplies. I mixed everything and recently did my first injection. Unfortunately my needles don't fit onto the syringe, so it was quite a struggle drawing and injecting. Whatever, it will get easier I suppose. I also began taking MK-677, but I was told that it is a frequently faked compound, and if it doesnt taste god awful, its probably fake. Mine tasted kind of like flour, so we'll see how it is. I really fucking hope i didnt get duped out of $100.

Updates?

You can get IGF-1 blood test before and after. If MK-677 is legit, then you will see that on the blood test.

You guys don't feel like you are using yourself as guinea pigs?

Anything you want to know about peptides and the cons and pros of it, you can find on here:
http://www.excelmale.com/

Check Vergel Diagram on peptides...

i used to take ghrp 6 with cjc along with some IGF a year or 2 ago. I cant remember much details, I wish I kept a better track of everything, but I just hated injecting 2-3 times a day. Plus my mom found out I was injecting so I had to stop. Im going to start again soon cause i have a stash leftover still. Hopefully it hassnt degraded.

Whats the opinion on just injecting once a day to get than hunger burst ( especially from GHRP6). Use a little more in the needle if only injecting once?

well an update to the above post, ive started injecting again and the shit does not degrade. It was dissolved in bacteriostatic water and left for almost a year in the fridge. I used some and could still feel the effects.

I inject ghrp 6 / cjc around 4-5 times a week mainly for the hunger burst which is good for when youre bulking.

Yesterday I was fasting for like 20 hours and injected it and it almost gave me a high.

Im using up ipamorelin and MGF that I also had in the fridge and all 4 of these along with stretching are helping me with my hip pain.