rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fly anywhere in the world.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was some kind of way to purchase frequent flyer miles or whatever you would call it, so that you could get unlimited/limited flights to anywhere in the world?

Just wondering because I am in the position to make such a purchase at the moment and it would be great not to worry about flight cost for a long while.

I'm not really following here...

US Airways for example just recently had a campaign where they sold cheap FF miles which basically could get you a business class roundtrip ticket anywhere in the world. I utilized this campaign to score points that will take me to Singapore, Bali and Thailand in January - all in business class.

But unlimited flights? No such deal has ever existed... Just what is it you intend to do?

The most similar thing I've seen are "Round the World Fare" where you buy a ticket that includes a number of other tickets. Then you fly from where you are to anywhere in the world using the number of tickets you got.

check it out here
http://www.oneworld.com/ow/air-travel-op...orld-fares