rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Mayor Bans City Employees from Travel to NC over Tranny Bathrooms

Just when you thought the world couldn't get any gayer...

San Francisco mayor bans city employees from traveling to North Carolina on tax dollars after a law prevents trannies from being able to choose which gender bathroom they want to use.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...hroom-law/

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (03-26-2016 06:47 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

San Francisco mayor bans city employees from traveling to North Carolina on tax dollars after a law prevents trannies from being able to choose which gender bathroom they want to use.

San Fran just went no contact on NC.

[Image: YellowIdealisticIsabellineshrike.gif]

Oh god, why do people even care?

I don't know any trannies, I don't think I ever met any, why do I have to keep hearing about them?

This isn't an issue, they're less than 0.5% of the population. They could piss in the street for all i care.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

So the consequence is that fewer leftist queers will travel to North Carolina? North Carolina must be over the moon about this news.

This is a strange headline because I was under the impression that employers in the U.S. couldn't ban employees from going places during their free time, let alone ban them from an entire state.

Restricting freedom of movement seems unconstitutional to me. Or perhaps we're just moving into the post constitution phase.

Quote: (03-26-2016 08:00 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

This is a strange headline because I was under the impression that employers in the U.S. couldn't ban employees from going places during their free time, let alone ban them from an entire state.

Restricting freedom of movement seems unconstitutional to me. Or perhaps we're just moving into the post constitution phase.

He just banned using city funds for the travel.

Great. We've got enough homos and freaks here already, especially in Asheville which is like a mini San Francisco.

How often do SF city employees go to North Carolina? Probably once in a blue moon. Clearly just attention whoring on behalf of the USA's queerest cities.

I suspect NC will get the usual outrage. I heard ESPN wants to relocate the NBA All-Star game away from Charlotte. Oh well...

If you talk to your typical SF limousine liberal they consider everything between NY and CA to be "flyover" states.

LGBTQXZ freaks are all upset over this bill but in reality it makes sense, I wouldn't want my daughter in the bathroom with some psychopath pot belly in a dress.

There's something seriously wrong with these people.

Quote: (03-26-2016 09:13 PM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  

LGBTQXZ freaks are all upset over this bill but in reality it makes sense, I wouldn't want my daughter in the bathroom with some psychopath pot belly in a dress.

These same people believe that normalizing pedophilia and subtlely grooming young people in academia to view the most deviant gender and sexual relations as "fluid" to be a good thing.

There's really no limit to the degeneracy.

Quote: (03-26-2016 09:13 PM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  

[Image: 52-Trans-Man.jpg]

[Image: Stefoknee-2.jpg]

[Image: 5xtDaru7nxqniasZjgY.gif]

[Image: R8f1cNqWirefu.gif]

But no problem if they want to go to N Korea or Cuba right?

Fuck SF. I am happy not to live there any longer

When there's an earthquake in SF, I wonder if the mayor will expect NC taxpayers to chip in.

I think the whole butt pirate issue in general is either evolution's way of culling a bloated group and/or it's being pushed to distract people from important issues.

I don't think most actual trannies, fags and whatever-you-call-thems want anything more than to avoid being fucked with, and to pursue their lives normally outside of their admittedly unusual behaviors.

It seems unlikely that these movements are at all aligned with either the interests or the desires of those people.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (03-26-2016 08:24 PM)Carolinian Wrote:  

Great. We've got enough homos and freaks here already, especially in Asheville which is like a mini San Francisco.

Are you serious? That's a fucking shame. I was in Ashville 6-7 years ago and its arguably the most beautiful city in America.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (03-27-2016 07:28 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2016 08:24 PM)Carolinian Wrote:  

Are you serious? That's a fucking shame. I was in Ashville 6-7 years ago and its arguably the most beautiful city in America.

It is beautiful city because gays are good at decorating.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

What bothers me about this is that in the "culture wars" that the liberals are waging, we have now entered territory where they are literally fighting for the rights of people who in any other time throughout human history would have been considered mentally ill.

Liberals are fighting for the right of fringe mentally ill people to impose their lifestyle on the rest of the populace.

This is how fucked up liberalism is now.

Quote: (03-26-2016 06:52 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

San Fran just went no contact on NC.

[Image: YellowIdealisticIsabellineshrike.gif]

You aware brah?

North Carolina sued over anti-LGBT law

[Image: 24000bc428065c3895b96b1c8d80480a]

Quote:Quote:

TWO transgender people and a lesbian university law professor filed a US federal lawsuit overnight to challenge a new North Carolina law that blocks local governments from passing anti-discrimination rules and requiring transgender students to use bathrooms assigned to their biological sex.

The three people [Image: lol.gif], along with several civil liberties groups, wasted little time challenging the law, which was approved last week by the legislature and signed by Republican Gov. Pat McCrory. Republican politicians wanted to overturn an impending Charlotte ordinance that allowed transgender people to use the bathroom aligned with their gender identity.

[Image: 2976f8798c4eed4c73e2d8574be5a085]

Quote:Quote:

But the new law also prevents all cities and counties from extending protections covering sexual orientation and gender identity at restaurants, hotels and stores. “By singling out LGBT people for disfavoured treatment and explicitly writing discrimination against transgender people into state law, (the new law) violates the most basic guarantees of equal treatment and the US Constitution,” the lawsuit reads. The American Civil Liberties Union, Lambda Legal and Equality North Carolina scheduled a Monday news conference in Raleigh to discuss lawsuit details.

Corporations have criticised the law, but McCrory and allies are defending it.

In addition to enabling transgender people to legally use rest rooms aligned with their gender identity, the Charlotte ordinance would have provided broad protections against discrimination in public accommodations in the state’s largest city.

I just heard about this on NPR. They made it sound like shit is blowing up, and it's the "next major civil rights battle" over this law, which as I understand it declares that vaginas go in the women's bathroom and penises go in the men's bathroom.

[Image: facepalm.png]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This is what happens when you give them what they want. For years it was gay marriage. (Which I was actually in support of.) Now all of a sudden they don't have that to rally around so they just jump to the next "progressive" "injustice"... Which of course is fucking trannies. GTFO. They can't just take a victory and be happy about it. Now we are going to have to listen to all the crazy rhetoric surrounding the unbearable conditions that trannies are living in in America! when it's 2016! These people are freaks - trannies and the people that just have to go out and protest in support of them...

Injustice? ... Trannies?

If they want to protest injustice maybe they should actually go somewhere in the world where there is some injustice. Go to Afghanistan and watch them stone a woman for removing her Burka. Go to Sudan and see the ethnic cleansing of non-Arabs. Go take a look at the slums in India...

Yet here we are being forced to listen to these idiots tell us how terrible we are to trannies... Unfuckingbelievable.

Ahhh those faggots holding those signs need a right cross each, fucking freaks.

Google the drug use rate among trannies. I personally have never seen one that doesn't do some type of the big 3 hard ones. Everyone seems to overlook this fact.

Are they smoking crack because they are a woman trapped in a mans body or are they doing it because its easier to suck dick for crack money when you look like a woman?

You aren't going to get gender-confused clean cut young men in the bathroom. You get strung-out heroin freaks.

Aloha!