rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls That Suck at Kissing

I'm unhappily in the US for a short time before I go on the birthright Israel trip. Having developed my game abroad and having earned a reputation as the guy that travels I've had an easy time with girls here, much easier than I had abroad.

I met this chick and an hour later we are alone on the beach making out. I didn't realize she was a smoker but that became apparent once we started kissing and her mouth tasted like an ashtray. I tasted something else funny in there which I attribute to a poor diet of fast food. I commented on the foul taste in her mouth and she said she would not smoke all day the next time she knew she would see me.

We made out for about an hour, but I don't know if you can really call it that. She would mix up our tongue battles with periods where she would pull back and peck me on the lips every second. I would turn my head away after the third time when she started doing this shit. After the third time I pulled away she said, "I'm going to have to teach you to enjoy pecking," to which I responded, "I'm going to teach you how to enjoy sloppy, open mouthed Brazilian kisses."

This girl is 19 but she's already become a control freak. From her comments I got the feeling that she's never dated a real man and usually dates weak little boys whom she can boss around. She said that she's tired of horny guys who get their rocks off in two minutes, which helps confirm this belief. I see her affinity for pecking as another symptom of her controlling attitude where she tries to assume the dominant role by denying any passion from the encounter.

Her attitude and style of kissing are dramatically different than what I'm used to from Brazil, and the experience gave me a big feeling of saudade. We were both sober at the time and this pecking bullshit is something I've dealt with before with sober girls. My experience isn't that vast so I'm wondering if this is common for all sober American girls or if its something they grow out of?

Thank god Latinas in the US hate pecking me so they want to eat my face just as much as I do. I hate how white girl even when drunk close their lips hard and freak out when I try and jam my tongue in like a battering ram.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Latinas go fucking nuts when kissing. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's way overboard. I had a Guatemalan girl bite the shit out of my lip, causing it to bruise and swell. I basically yelled at her and told her not to bite me again or we were done. She giggled but agreed. Then of course she bit me again and ended up outside on the street having to find her own ride home. I didn't even care about fucking her at that point.

But yes, white broads are extremely tame in comparison. Almost boringly so. I wonder...how do black girls kiss?

I find that girls that start off as bad kissers usually stay bad kissers until they've spent some time lip-locking with you. Then, their style usually adapts a bit to fit your own. It's not always perfect... I've had girls that like to lick my teeth, girls that push their teeth outward (annoying and extremely weird), girls that only peck, and girls that bite every other second.

There are a lot of bad kissers out there, but like everything else they can be taught.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I agree with the teachability aspect of kissing. Everyone likes different things and it takes awhile to get acclimated.

Kissing for an hour is pretty lame though I mean that is a long time

But the female should have rudimentary knowledge, tongue skills, sex appeal and general oral hygiene and I'm good. It helps to start slow to feel it out and then go from there.

There are girls that are way sexier than others in terms of attitude that you can't really teach. The best kisser I ever had was when i was 16, that girl was an animal to begin with though she really knew how to act sexy.

Dude, how i hate the pecking girls. I consider myself as a good kisser and hate it when i run into a bad one. Cant stand it !!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-11-2011 12:44 AM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Latinas go fucking nuts when kissing. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's way overboard. I had a Guatemalan girl bite the shit out of my lip, causing it to bruise and swell. I basically yelled at her and told her not to bite me again or we were done. She giggled but agreed. Then of course she bit me again and ended up outside on the street having to find her own ride home. I didn't even care about fucking her at that point.

But yes, white broads are extremely tame in comparison. Almost boringly so. I wonder...how do black girls kiss?

Someone needs a bit of chocolate... Lol...
Black Chics usually have blumped lips.. They can be nice, or they can swallow yours in a way you wont like

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Latinas are the best kissers, it's not even a contest, they will make out with you all night if that's what you want to do.

Black chicks are pretty good too, but they don't seem to be into kissing as much as latin chicks (this excludes blatinas).

White chicks are the worst kissers IMO, they seem to be better at giving you dome than tonguing you down.

I wonder how can be good stay the entire night pecking. Pecking works when you are with a group of friends and want to show some love. period.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (07-12-2011 06:32 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I wonder how can be good stay the entire night pecking. Pecking works when you are with a group of friends and want to show some love. period.

Mahalo (Obrigada?) Mrs. Chocolate.

Tell them how kissing is different for girls than it is for dudes, please.

It's crucial to the process, and I can't put together how to explain.

Aloha!

I knew it! I'm not the only one who thinks this...my friends think I'm crazy.

I've been missing the tongue battling, lip biting, face scratching, hair pulling, and jawline sucking type of kisses from European and Latina women...whenever I kiss an American girl, they peck or purse their lips, mouths are hard to open up, it's hard to get a tongue in!

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:08 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2011 06:32 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Mahalo (Obrigada?) Mrs. Chocolate.

Tell them how kissing is different for girls than it is for dudes, please.

It's crucial to the process, and I can't put together how to explain.

Aloha!

What Mr. Kona can ask and I can't refuse in those threads? or, in a say in Portuguese: O que você não me pede chorando que eu faço sorrindo?

Well, kissing IS different to genders, but there are personal preferences between. Some girls like soft (open mouthed) kisses despite rough pulling hair scenario.
This is part one.

Part 2: Latinas and Brazilian, according to foreigners (I don't know that, since I have my own flag) are great kissers, but if you don't like kissing... you will be in serious troubles. but let's assume you like it.
HINT: When you kiss the girl/boy (the first move is yours), let the person lead a bit. fou he first 20 seconds. you will see which kind of kiss he/she likes. When I say lead is not being open mouthed like you are on dentist. Just go there... nice and slow at first... and then... BANG! avoids teeth bouncing and bitting tongs by accident.

Part 3: Dont forget the rest of the body. Some man are just standing there and don't touch the girl anywhere else. BO-RING! there is a sinc among your arms, your legs and the mouth working. if the kiss is getting... hun.... Caliente, hold her tighter. We call this in BR... PEGADA. the CATCH. make a trip in her back (not in the butt in public, please...), neck... say something interesting... (or not, if you blow up always and can't have sex). The rest...is up to you.

Problem is that everyone likes different types of kissing, so one girls style won't work for another guys. I've been told a fair few times I'm a good kisser but kissed so many girls who couldn't do it for shit and I have to really take control and teach them how to do it but if they continue to kiss really badly then you can only be as good as the girl you're kissing. Worst kissers so far for me are Asians, bit of a generalization but I've yet to kiss one who knew what they were doing, they don't seem to be able to control their tounges and always lick your teeth....ugh. Latinas are generally much better though Peruvian girls are pretty hopeless in my experience too.

Kissing for an hour? Wow. 10 minutes is about all I can take and I hate chicks sticking their tongue down my throat, IMO the tongues should meet in the middle and not go past the tooth line. I thought only chicks gave 2shits about kissing style.

Quote: (07-14-2011 07:52 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

O que você não me pede chorando que eu faço sorrindo?

Mahalo Mrs. Chocolate,

The last time I was in Brasil I was busy ajudar as pessoas pobres do seu país, which occupied my time. I'll be returning soon, with some friends from the islands, and plano de olhar-te. You should chamar suas meninas before we get there.

Regarding the kiss. You say Start it, feel it out for 20 seconds maximum, that take it home? That might be what I meant. With girls, the physical is just as important, and I think that gets overlooked on this forum from time to time. There's so many spots where I read "I got the makeout, but never heard from her again"

Girls will listen to you talk about how cool you are are, and tell you that their cat is just like a human, then only have in their head that they are giving you a kiss and a phone number and that's it. They'll lead you to believe it's going further and guys will walk them out of the bar. They only plan for a little kiss, then a number exchange then they go home to think about whether or not to fuck (Foder???... Chocolatinha???) you in 7 to 10 working days.

If you capitalize with that kiss, it can throw girls heads into a spin. You get them to a point the can't return from.

not in the butt in public, please...

Eu discordo.

The ass squeeze is where I take it to the next level. I find that doing so in public gets the girls worked up quite a bit more. It just raises the overall emotion level. Adding a little embarrassment is worth it. Of course, don't hurt her, but do it right.

I'm saying, handle the physical side correctly and it can keep all of the other bullshit out of the equation.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-17-2011 08:14 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Mahalo Mrs. Chocolate,

The last time I was in Brasil I was busy ajudar as pessoas pobres do seu país, which occupied my time. I'll be returning soon, with some friends from the islands, and plano de olhar-te. You should chamar suas meninas before we get there.

Regarding the kiss. You say Start it, feel it out for 20 seconds maximum, that take it home? That might be what I meant. With girls, the physical is just as important, and I think that gets overlooked on this forum from time to time. There's so many spots where I read "I got the makeout, but never heard from her again"

Girls will listen to you talk about how cool you are are, and tell you that their cat is just like a human, then only have in their head that they are giving you a kiss and a phone number and that's it. They'll lead you to believe it's going further and guys will walk them out of the bar. They only plan for a little kiss, then a number exchange then they go home to think about whether or not to fuck (Foder???... Chocolatinha???) you in 7 to 10 working days.

If you capitalize with that kiss, it can throw girls heads into a spin. You get them to a point the can't return from.

Eu discordo.

The ass squeeze is where I take it to the next level. I find that doing so in public gets the girls worked up quite a bit more. It just raises the overall emotion level. Adding a little embarrassment is worth it. Of course, don't hurt her, but do it right.

I'm saying, handle the physical side correctly and it can keep all of the other bullshit out of the equation.

Aloha!

Kona knows his portuguese, I'm impressed.

Parabéns para você, continue assim!

Quote: (07-17-2011 08:14 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Mahalo Mrs. Chocolate,

Eu discordo.

Aloha!

See me! I would love to!

But, I didn't get some parts:

Regarding the kiss. You say Start it, feel it out for 20 seconds maximum, that take it home?

I say men should participate, but let the other person lead and then you will see what's going on.

Please explain...

The butt squeeze... Personally, I don't like in public. touch my hips, but not my butt.

I like kissing black women. Usually they have those lips which make for a pleasant landing surface for the kisser. Now other women, I have had the misfortune of dating women with slits in the mouth for lips and that has proven to be one way since I have lips myself and no woman has ever cringed from kissing me.
If I see a non black woman with lips on her, I move in like a shark in bloody waters.
Which is why, I have a thing for Scarlett Johanssen.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

i have only made out with one black woman. It felt like she was trying to eat my lips.

she was extremely obese however.

Quote: (07-11-2011 08:10 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

It's not always perfect... I've had girls that like to lick my teeth
Haha, I thought I was the only one (at least among my friends) that this has happened to! This Latino chick at a bar in Puerto Vallarta once did this to me. She asked if I wanted to go back to her place: I said no, and moved on. It's such a weird feeling.

OP'er: If they suck at kissing, move on. I have found bad kissing usually means shitty experiences in the bedroom. Lot's of fish in the pond, you'll find one that can kiss well.

[quote] (07-18-2011 03:14 PM)un1xdud3 Wrote:  

[quote='Gmac' pid='72075' dateline='1310389856']I have found bad kissing usually means shitty experiences in the bedroom.[/quote]

Yea I too think these two things are related.
A bad but wild kisser might be still good in bed, having all that action going on.
But I think worst is a BORING and bad kisser.
Finally I hooked up with a chick this WE and I even got to go to her home the same night and fuck her.
Although she was kinda cute and had a nice body, she was a horrible boring kisser to begin with (loads of pecking,very little tongue, always the same rhytm, same style , same shit). And guess what, the sex was even worse, just horrible boring, laying there like a dead fish.
I consider to start disregarding girls that fall into that category of kissing, boring & bad.
Not that I want to be shallow , but the experience was just so bad and totally lacking of emotion and warmth... it sucked the soul and passion from me that I wanted to share & multiply, but eventually it just extinguished and made me feel like an empty shell.

Although I need some of the guys to confirm this theory, because I'm relatively inexperienced.

I hate when girls bite or "nibble" on your lips. I think a lot of them try to do it with me because mine are full. It's a big turn off and kind of pisses me off.

Mine are full too but I love that shit.

Poor kissing is incredibly frustrating. I'm big on foreplay - kissing all over and groping. Kissing is key to foreplay, and if a woman doesn't do it well, it totally throws off the mood. Don't get me wrong - I'll still smash, but it's strange for me to bang without kissing. The sloppy kisser is more acceptable than the tight-mouthed kisser, but both are annoying.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have never been a big fan of kissing. It does nothing for me. I see it as a means to sticking my dick in her vagina.