rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using testosterone topically?

is it possible to use testosterone topically in the mid section to trim some belly fat? I'm asking this also because I know testosterone has hair loss as side effect and maybe using it topically instead of systemically might lower the risk of balding.

Yo Catobelpa!

From my research I believe Testosterone absorbs through the dermis layer just fine (the molecules are small enough).

The transdermal carrier you choose to use will determine the amount that penetrates and makes it into the bloodstream.

Also, keep in mind, some research has shown that the location of where you apply topical Testosterone will have some local conversion.

For instance, if you apply DMSO+Testosterone to your Mid-Section you may have more conversion to Estrogen as Males typically carry more bodyfat there.

However if you apply DMSO+Testosterone to your Traps, this is supposedly a more reliable way to increase Testosterone levels, as there are more androgen receptors concentrated there.

Lastly, do this at your own risk, for purposely of Libido, DMSO+Testosterone applied directly to your Testicles has been shown to skyrocket DHT levels (Libido, Body Hair Growth, Penile Blood Flow, Head Hair Loss, Voice Deepening)

As a general rule: The thinner the skin the better the absorption.

In Theory, the Mid-Section is probably the worst place you can apply. Thick Skin = Bad Absorption, Body Fat = More Conversion to Estrogen.

Stick to the Shoulders, Traps, Biceps, Forearms, Top of your Feet, places where veins are bulging out and not much body fat deposits.

Lastly, DMSO is what I recommend, although make sure you are super-clean and buy DMSO that was stored in a Glass Bottle.

Other options are Phlo-Gel (not sure if that is spelled right), Di-Limonene (against not sure of spelling here) and Androgel.

Androgel has horrible absorption, so lay down some DMSO foundation first.

TL

HGH absorbs into your stomach, not Test.

The topical gel they give you will be low strength. The needle injected into a muscle is the best way to go, as mentioned above.

Shoulders and Butt are the most common places.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-03-2016 04:52 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The topical gel they give you will be low strength. The needle injected into a muscle is the best way to go, as mentioned above.

HGH is a subcutaneous injection into fat, like you said, most likely the gut.

HGH molecular size does not allow it to pass through the skin though, so any Transdermal HGH you see on the market is 100% bogus scam.

Intramuscular injection is definitely a tried & true method of administering Testosterone but Transdermal is also very effective if injection is not the preferred method.

Dr. Crisler (Famous TRT Doctor) encourages his patients to administer Testosterone via subcutaneous injection into fat (insulin needle into gut) which avoid a lot of problems like abscesses, pain @ injection site, etc... although more frequent injections are necessary.

Just gotta remember to add some DMSO to the mix and pick the right spot for application (thin skin, low body fat areas)

TL

Quote: (03-03-2016 11:14 AM)catoblepa Wrote:  

is it possible to use testosterone topically in the mid section to trim some belly fat? I'm asking this also because I know testosterone has hair loss as side effect and maybe using it topically instead of systemically might lower the risk of balding.

If you want to lower the risk of balding you might want to look into the various types of SARMS. They are supposed to selectively target just the muscle and (in some cases bones) but not your hair follicles or prostate. Also look into GW - not a Sarm - that supposedly help increase your cardio capacity.

Quote: (03-03-2016 05:25 PM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2016 04:52 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

HGH is a subcutaneous injection into fat, like you said, most likely the gut.

HGH molecular size does not allow it to pass through the skin though, so any Transdermal HGH you see on the market is 100% bogus scam.

Intramuscular injection is definitely a tried & true method of administering Testosterone but Transdermal is also very effective if injection is not the preferred method.

Dr. Crisler (Famous TRT Doctor) encourages his patients to administer Testosterone via subcutaneous injection into fat (insulin needle into gut) which avoid a lot of problems like abscesses, pain @ injection site, etc... although more frequent injections are necessary.

Just gotta remember to add some DMSO to the mix and pick the right spot for application (thin skin, low body fat areas)

TL

Regarding T injections this is correct. I do my T shots subcutaneous in the abdomen with very little pain. Most TRT guys will recommend this as it's very easy to do.

I mentioned it in the other T thread, but Ive tried about every method out there for T over the last several years, and none worked well other than injections. I just didnt get the dosage amounts I needed any other way ( well, the pellets were OK on the dose, but its the biggest PITA *literally* of the bunch).

Injections are easy once you practice a couple times....then its 2-3 mins and done...for me, once a week. I'd recommend you skip the BS and just do injections. Save yourself some time and aggravation [Image: smile.gif]

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Couldn't have said it any better.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I use topical androgen and precursers, and I could tell the difference first day. I'm 33, got fat this past year, and have a huge amount of stress from work and school, so the androgen really just makes me feel like I'm 21 again. I wouldn't recommend it if you're under 30.

But as they said earlier don't apply it to your stomach do to excess estrogen conversion. Shoulders, traps, and bi's are best, and easiest. You want muscle absorption, with a large distance from your liver and balls.

Reducing belly fat is always a combination attack, there is no magic bullet. Better diet, high intensity lifting, long low intensity exercise (walking, cleaning the house, etc.) and lower stress levels by getting enough sleep.