rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"So, how long are you going to be in my country?"

I get this question from pretty much every girl I chat up overseas. I've always been honest with my answer before, but I've read some of you guys that girls downgrade you if you're not going to be in the country for much longer. How do you guys answer when a girl asks you how long you are going to be in her country?

sometimes i lie and tell them I just moved to the city

sometimes i tell them the truth.

depends on the vibe i get from the chick.

as a rule of thumb the higher class of chick is the ones i will lie to. unless i am wanting to keep in touch with them after I leave. lower status chicks i tell the truth to.

I found this out the hard way on my last trip - my impression was that I lost several girls within a few days because of this. I always told them the truth, but "three more days" didn't go over so well...

So from now on my answer will be: "I'm going backwards and forwards between my home country and this place!" As I'm a freelancer, this fits well with my profession, and it fits even better if you speak the language of the other country.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

I love this question, the number one question I get when I travel.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I found from my time I lived in Costa Rica it is always best to be obscure with the departure date and when it arrives tell them that there is an emergency at home with either business or family. It can buy you enough time if you are going to be away for a month or 2 with the ones you want to stay in touch with. I told one girl I had to straighten out my will and last testament because everything I own was going to go to my dog. She wasn't sure how to take it.

Tell them you have moved there. Who gives a shyt? Anything to free up that panty elastic.

I tell them whatever I can get away with. Play them at their own games.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-05-2011 05:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Tell them you have moved there. Who gives a shyt? Anything to free up that panty elastic.

I tell them whatever I can get away with. Play them at their own games.

I dont know how to rep but if I could this is Rep Worthy!

This question is unavoidable while traveling. I calibrate my answer based on several factors:

Girl's age

Naivety

Chemistry

Status

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:55 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

This question is unavoidable while traveling. I calibrate my answer based on several factors:

Girl's age

Naivety

Chemistry

Status

May I ask how the factors load on your answer?

My guess would be

1) The younger the girl the shorter stay she'll accept
2) The more naive, the longer the stay needed
3) The better the chemistry, the shorter the stay needed
4) The higher her status, the longer the stay needed

is this right?

And of course you could always add the wife-bomb element, "Til I find a wife, then I'm leaving for [whatever]"

Are you staying in an apartment? Then say, "I live here."

Are you staying in a hostel or hotel?" Then say, "I'm moving here. Do you know anyone who is renting their apartment?"

She's going to want a number (months, years, etc) of how long you're staying. Don't give it to her. Make it seem like it's a weird question.. "what do you mean... I live here."

The game here is not the lie but making the lie believable. If you're only staying for 3 days, have zero knowledge of the language, have no cell phone, and are staying at a backpackers hostel, the jig is up. There is some theater to it that tighter logistics and longer stays will give you.

Basically i just never tell them the truth and neither i make a big lie.

I just tell them i bought an open ticket and im staying here until i get bored, it can be 3 months, 6 months...but im looking to move here for good soon..basically you just avoid telling her that you are there for a week or two unless is your last night there and you badly want to go for the bang and she is delaying things.

I know Swedish girls are easy, but I told the truth in m set last night in Barcelona and paid no penalty.

That said, I did lose several sets with natives in Prague that way. And even the set that ended in sex, she asked me if I thought she was the kind of girl I'd want to have kids with.

One Czech girl asked me if I'd come back to Prague. My answer was "For the right girl, certainly." That bombed badly.

In Paris, it meant nothing as best I could tell. There was one girl who was just plain crazy to sleep with a guy from New York. I blew that set pretty badly, but it was due to playing cocky to the point of bullying.

I'd imagine a great deal of this is cultural. The Prague girls, too, I suspect are aware they're being targeted by foreigners. The French girls, I suspect, are simply savvy enough about the world to realize that sex is just a part of life.

On balance, I do find the idea that foreigner will be less loyal a bit naive insofar as it assumes a local won't just pump and dump her also. With a foreign guy, you always have that chance he's going to just fall hard for the exoticness of the girl and this great moment in a distant land. I mean, hey, every time you find a girl you're taking a chance, no matter how cynical and deep into the game you are, that you're going to lose your shit and fall hard for her.