rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I pulled makes paternity fraud joke after sex

Hey guys, I wanted to add this to the "scandalous things girls have said" thread but I'm pretty worried about this one and need some help deciding how to manage this.

So I met this girl off Tinder, texted back and forth for a while. Turns out this girl is a single mom at 19, but I was only going for the bang so I didn't think too much of it.

I finally got to hang out with this broad yesterday. While she seemed super sweet at first, I found some obvious red flags
1) Obviously the whole single mom thing
2) Bashed the father of the baby a lot
3) Textbook narcissist, thousands of selfies and videos of her cheerleading team that she felt inclined to show me for some reason
4) Talked non-stop. I'm not super great at keeping conversation so talkative chicks always help but this was insane. Ties in with the narcissist thing

On the other hand, she was pretty hot and the whole cheerleader thing kept her in shape. So I stuck with it

Today, we go on a slightly longer date, two hours or so as opposed to 40 minutes the first time. Still the same negative traits, and I was prepared to cut it off since she told me earlier that she "wasn't in it for sex". In the end I passed all her shit tests and got her home for the bang.

Now, after sex we're just talking and she brings up the ex-bf and how much of a dick he is. I guess the guy bailed so she's trying to get alimony. Here were her exact words:

"I had sex with another guy two weeks before, wouldn't it be so funny if he's putting in all that money for a kid who isn't his?"

Needless to say that got my stomach turning. To avoid getting her mad, I asked if the father got DNA testing done and she said no. I then told her basically that it's fucked up to say shit like that, even as a joke. She kind of brushed it off and then I dropped her off at home.

Now I wore protection with this girl. Especially since I knew that she had refused to get an abortion from this guy and since I didn't know if she was on birth control.

My question is: Do I have a legitimate reason to be concerned or am I just over-analyzing?

My next step was going to be to mention over text something like "just so you know, it's not a good idea to talk about paternity fraud after just having sex with someone for the first time". That way, if she replies, I have physical proof that the conversation happened if worst case scenario comes along. Is this a good idea or should I do something else? The last thing I want to do is piss this girl off

TLDR: I fucked a single mom with obvious red flags to bust a slump and she made a joke about how her baby's father might not be the real father.

Lots of red flags. Plenty of 19 year olds out there without these issues. Next and move on.

[Image: attachment.jpg30174]   

Great idea on the texting after the fact to get proof to protect yourself.
My advice is once you get the proof never see this girl again. Ghost on her and take screen shots of the conversation over text and upload it to cloud storage in case you ever need it.

Buh-bye.......

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

[Image: a175501eadb2016d4bb9e7586b7db5d6.gif]

Pull a fadeaway on her, so it's not so abrupt, she sounds like a loser.

You are alright man , if you strapped up your good. If I were you… I wouldn't contact her EVER again, because she seems crazy as shit

Walk away slowly. Get and save text proof of her not stable tendencies in case you have blowback.

This could easily escalate into a false rape claim.

No upside here. Only downside.

So glad I have a vasectomy

Proof of what? That you're not the dad? That you had sex? What the heck are you talking about?

Stop being upset that the women you bang aren't who you want them to be. You said you already knew she was trash before the bang...

If you think banging trashy girls is a waste of your time then screen heavily and only date high quality girls that you would want to LTR.

If that's not what you're looking for then stop being so judgemental (for you own sanity) and just pump and dump at your leisure.

Quote: (03-01-2016 07:15 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

Proof of what? That you're not the dad? That you had sex? What the heck are you talking about?

Stop being upset that the women you bang aren't who you want them to be. You said you already knew she was trash before the bang...

If you think banging trashy girls is a waste of your time then screen heavily and only date high quality girls that you would want to LTR.

If that's not what you're looking for then stop being so judgemental (for you own sanity) and just pump and dump at your leisure.

I posted this about an hour after all of this happened, and honestly looking back it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I guess what I was trying to say is that the girl having a kid isn't a big deal to me but the amount of crazy this chick let off after the fact scared the shit out of me. And yeah, the proof thing doesn't really make any sense.

Honestly my goal for this was to have a casual fuck buddy but clearly this chick is too unstable for that. It isn't worth the bang to play captain save-a-hoe. Nothing left to do but eject.

Thanks for the honesty.

Quote: (03-01-2016 07:15 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

banging trashy girls

Isn't that what Tinder's for? [Image: biggrin.gif]

After sex, whether it's with a girl who seems emotionally stable, or not, I've started to make it a habit to send the

"Thanks for seeing me tonight, it was great. Looking forward to getting together again" text.

Her: (pretty much 100% of the time) "Absolutely! Talk to you soon!"

Then if there are too many red flags for me to bear I just don't contact them again.

Dating attractive 19 year olds who are self-aware and not at least somewhat narcissistic and self-absorbed is like finding a heterosexual 19 year old male who doesn't like looking at boobs. You're looking in the wrong place.

Not all women are like that, but it usually only comes with time and (unpleasant) experience. Some change, some never do, but you're looking in the wrong demographic.

Frankly, many 19 year old men are not a whole lot better, psychologically. But failure to wise up generally just gets them killed (metaphorically or literally), rather than a couple of kids who will be cared for by the state.

Banging a 19 year old single mom is serious danger zone stuff.

You really should just avoid chicks like this. If you bang one out, make her take Plan B even if you wore a rubber.

I had a chick once post-bang say some really dubious shit. Wore protection. Even then, I watched as I made her swallow the Plan B 6 hours later just for my own peace of mind.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. This girl is just batshit crazy and you should ditch her. She is a single mom at 19, that's the best way to fuck up her life, but on top of that, she would probably agree to pull a paternity fraud test. Especially if she is bashing the father.

Anyway, if you see her again, never go for more than sex (and this goes for every single mom in this world). ALWAYS wear a rubber. Plan B might be overkill, but make sure to protect yourself, and properly dispose of the condom yourself. Don't let the used condom on the floor where she could insiminate herself once you're gone.

I stopped reading after the word "single mom"

Dude...run away and do not turn back. And thank God, Buddha, Brahma, Zeus or whatever that you found this forum.

To my knowledge I've never dated a single mother at any age. Just filter them out like you do fatties and uglies.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

These days, if we discard all emotionally unstable women, there's not much left to bang. In my opinion, it wasn't a bad idea to fuck her, but after she dropped the "I think fraud is funny" bomb, you should break the contact. You got the bang, there's not more to gain.
Sometimes girls seem to be oblivious of how they are downgrading their own value, by saying stupid stuff like this.

-shy

Quote: (03-07-2016 02:09 AM)shy Wrote:  

These days, if we discard all emotionally unstable women, there's not much left to bang.

Agreed. The subset that excludes both 'single mom' and 'Tinder' probably isn't very robust.

But, having said that, I wouldn't be interested in '19' and 'single mom' either. Those two phrases in the same sentence = trouble.

Don't talk to her again, friend, and never feel regret.

If she didn't say this deliberately as some kind of shit test, her instinct tells her that she cannot land a decent guy so she's trying to prevent or rationalize the fact that she will get dumped sooner or later.

In any case she will call you an a55h01e or something like that anyway (as she did with her ex) so the least you can do is to be worthy of the title...

Jeez, I feel bad for her kid.

So I succeeded in ghosting this girl for nearly 2 weeks, and of course she texts me on Friday night when I'm absolutely loaded and just struck out with the girl I was working on that night.

I went hardcore beta, told her that I liked her but I couldn't deal with the whole her having a kid thing. She basically said that she knew we were never gonna be serious for that reason.

Either way, I think I might have turned her off by being so soft, which is almost better than her thinking I'm an asshole and potentially pulling some fake "I'm pregnant" shit in the future.

Anyways, this broad caused me way more stress than I ever should have let her. On to the next one

Quote: (03-13-2016 04:30 AM)younggun Wrote:  

So I succeeded in ghosting this girl for nearly 2 weeks, and of course she texts me on Friday night when I'm absolutely loaded and just struck out with the girl I was working on that night.

I went hardcore beta, told her that I liked her but I couldn't deal with the whole her having a kid thing. She basically said that she knew we were never gonna be serious for that reason.

Either way, I think I might have turned her off by being so soft, which is almost better than her thinking I'm an asshole and potentially pulling some fake "I'm pregnant" shit in the future.

Anyways, this broad caused me way more stress than I ever should have let her. On to the next one

Going super beta on a girl is one of the best ways to get rid of her.
Ghosting can cause alot of problems, but going beta will make her feel sad for you not vindictive wanting revenge