rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World War Three: Inside the War Room (BBC TV show)

Anybody seen this? Its available for people in UK here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zw32h but also possible to find online version available from everywhere.

Its about similar events happening in Baltic States as they happened in Ukraine and some former British officials are simulating over the decisions made by NATO how to respond to Russia's calls.

Quite interesting to watch and not wanting to give spoiler alert Im just thinking that it was much more fun before the nuclear weapons. Just to go out to the fields and fight against other men. No fun at all with the red buttons.

The decisions they made in the end is actually something that I thought I would have probably made myself also.

Thanks for sharing, I'm a few minutes in. I've been reading up on the origins of both the first and second world wars so this is of particular interest to me.

I saw it when it aired not long ago. I found it amusing they went with a scenario where the Americans went tit-for-tat on the nuke salvo. They would have launched a full scale retaliation.

Another thing that bothered me was the unwillingness to authorise the full arsenal of nuclear trident. Apparently we Brits need to act the better half even when the nukes are prepped to launch and hit our island. [Image: lol.gif]

I was hoping they'd do a full launch, at least it would have made it believable.