rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

I'll preface this by saying that exactly a year ago I got out of a 3 year long relationship. While at first I took things easy and wasn't pursuing girls I soon discovered that I had a much easier time talking to them and was absolutely excelling at having one-night stands. I'm nowhere near the level of much of the guys here, but I can safely say I've been with more girls the past year than I had been in my previous 25+ years on this planet. This has been with limited social interaction during the week (I work from home) and limited time out on weekends (I usually only go out once a week). As a virgin in high school who was invisible to girls, I never could've imagined I'd be doing what I'm doing today.

But while I'm great at being able to make out with girls, go home with them, and can improvise routines or scenarios to start conversations, the problem comes when I try and go back to the well. With the exception of one girl who I ended up having a short fling with, I've never had a return customer this past year. No matter how well we got along or how great the sex was, when I initiate contact with them again they go cold fish, many of them disappearing once I bring up getting together again. I'd like to say that this is a problem with all girls being bitches/Hookup culture, but since I'm the common denominator in these situations I'm assuming it's something with me. I'm not looking to be tied down, but I wouldn't rule out having an extended fling or a relationship with a quality girl if things just click.

So does anyone else have a problem with not being able to get return customers? Does it really matter if your game is strong enough and you can get another girl no problem?

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

I have found often there is a direct correlation of how much time I spend texting, going on dates, and so on with a girl before sex vs. how much she wants to be a return customer.

3+ dates where the girl every date is happy to let you escalate a little further each time and doesn't play head games or flake between dates are the ones that want repeat business the most (a boyfriend) on average.

You know, traditional stuff? A big reason why many marriages happen through close social circle. Girls tend to bond over much longer periods of time than men.

Men if the pussy is hot and she is nice to him, guy can fall in love the first night. Get good looking dick that likes her is no big deal, she needs someone that feels "knows her", gives her just the right amount of attention while putting up with her bullshit, and can put her in her place.

There are always a few girls that just love the way you fuck them and can't get enough as well, that seems rarer ratio-wise.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

Quote: (02-25-2016 01:18 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I have found often there is a direct correlation of how much time I spend texting, going on dates, and so on with a girl before sex vs. how much she wants to be a return customer.

3+ dates where the girl every date is happy to let you escalate a little further each time and doesn't play head games or flake between dates are the ones that want repeat business the most (a boyfriend) on average.

You know, traditional stuff? A big reason why many marriages happen through close social circle. Girls tend to bond over much longer periods of time than men.

Men if the pussy is hot and she is nice to him, guy can fall in love the first night. Get good looking dick that likes her is no big deal, she needs someone that feels "knows her", gives her just the right amount of attention while putting up with her bullshit, and can put her in her place.

There are always a few girls that just love the way you fuck them and can't get enough as well, that seems rarer ratio-wise.

This is very true. I've found my most successful long-term relationships happened when I was with a girl where it was obvious we wanted to fuck one another, but logistics prevented it (Distance, had to wake up early the next day, living with parents, etc.).

And while I'd like to think I can easily bed a girl because I'm an irresistible stud, you have to wonder about the character of these girls. Maybe they go home with a new guy every weekend. Or for the nicer, more demure girls, maybe they have regret/buyer's remorse because they value themselves as not being skanks.

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

In addition to good sex, do you connect with them on any personal passion level at all? I mean a convo before or after (usually after) sex that includes her dreams/hopes for the future (that are not unrealistic) and yours as well, and finding any confluence point?

Travesty nailed it with the female feeling that you really "know her".

ONS vs. Fling vs. LTR

Quote: (02-25-2016 03:54 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

In addition to good sex, do you connect with them on any personal passion level at all? I mean a convo before or after (usually after) sex that includes her dreams/hopes for the future (that are not unrealistic) and yours as well, and finding any confluence point?

Travesty nailed it with the female feeling that you really "know her".

I always try and find common interests as quickly as possible when interacting with a girl. Being a musician I like to hang out at places where there's a musical theme because it's really easy to chat up girls about songs on the jukebox or the band on her shirt, etc. If she's interested and wants to keep talking then yeah, we can get into some deeper topics about ourselves before sex (Sometimes some deep conversations after sex and the next morning, too). I also tend to just sit there and listen because it'll give her ample time to blab on about herself as all girls love to do.

On that note, the purely sexual hook-ups I've had where we don't connect on anything besides pure physical attraction can be some of the most intense. You both know you want each other, so why fuck around with getting to know one another? Hell, why even bother learning each other's names?