rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[HELP] Fresh Black High School Graduate Seeking Assistance

How is it going everyone?

I am from the dirty south, USA, South carolina.

headed to the ATL soon, (hope there are some decent girls there, never been).

I want to go abroad, and experience some awesome girls and sights, but I have no idea where to go. I checked the other threads for black dudes but they were so confusing I couldnt reach a consesus, so I decided to make this thread asking.

If you had two-three weeks and a pretty decent budget of a couple thousand, where would you go and why? I love Italian or dark haired girls but I also love blondes so I have no idea where to go where being black or an american is a plus or not detrimental.

Where should I go?
How much should I expect to spend?
CouchSurf vs.Hostel vs. apartment vs. hotel?
How much time should I spend each place?
What should I do there?

Any suggestions are appreciated, whether hawaii (i know still in US but heard its good) to wherever. Im trying to find suggesitons and get information from knowledgabel sources, please also post your experiences traveling abroad as well.

Thanks so much

Use the search form dude, these same topics have been beaten to death in the forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1964.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5209.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2113.html

Quote: (07-09-2011 03:42 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

How is it going everyone?

I am from the dirty south, USA, South carolina.

headed to the ATL soon, (hope there are some decent girls there, never been).

I want to go abroad, and experience some awesome girls and sights, but I have no idea where to go. I checked the other threads for black dudes but they were so confusing I couldnt reach a consesus, so I decided to make this thread asking.

If you had two-three weeks and a pretty decent budget of a couple thousand, where would you go and why? I love Italian or dark haired girls but I also love blondes so I have no idea where to go where being black or an american is a plus or not detrimental.

Where should I go?
How much should I expect to spend?
CouchSurf vs.Hostel vs. apartment vs. hotel?
How much time should I spend each place?
What should I do there?

Any suggestions are appreciated, whether hawaii (i know still in US but heard its good) to wherever. Im trying to find suggesitons and get information from knowledgabel sources, please also post your experiences traveling abroad as well.

Thanks so much

Welcome to the board brah,

This brings memories of my first trip out of NYC on my own(It was Disney, Zero bangs lol...) when I was 18. This might sound corny but Just go to a place that has always interested you and think of chicks as a bonus. Also, you success will depend on how well you are slaying lizards up in the Carolinas because if you aren't swimming in pussy at home it ain't going to happen abroad unless you paying for it.

As for your specific question, $2k for 3 weeks might be a little too tight for Europe so the Blondes and Italian chicks are gonna have to wait until you have International Swagger paper. This also rules out Brazil and Argentina unless you have access for more bread in case something goes wrong. This pretty much leaves you with Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America.

With your time line and budget, I would buy a ticket that flies into San Jose, Costa Rica and departs from Panama City. You can travel along the Caribbean coast relatively easily(buses are frequent and cheap) and have your pick of the litter of Local Black(both Dark skin and Red bones) and gringa chicks along the long stretch of coast.. Make sure to check out Boca's De Toro islands by the Costa Rican/Panama Border.

My man....

Not to pile it on but when visiting ANY message board for the first time you should search threads for topics related to your question. Folks rather see that you at least did some digging before replying to you.

I apologize everyone.

Thats what I meant by I see alot of threads, but alot of the time there tends to be debate without a common consensus.

Also, my budget is about $7k for two-three weeks. So a bit more than $2k haha.

Though, I do appreciate the answers everyone. And at plaer with a passport: I just got back from Disney world, laid a college student there, she was SO nice and from Mexico, SOOO Nice. lol. SO MANY HOT girls my age were at disney world it was like I was AT....disney..world.

I have GAME, I just am trying to really tighten it up and plow through sticking points as well.

But again thank you everyone for your answers.

Black Quixote,

Welcome bro. Here is what I would do.

Im trying to think where you would do the best at as a black guy in Central and South America....

Here is the cities I recommend.

Cali Colombia
Cartagena Colombia
Salvador Brazil
Santo Domingo Dominican Republic

You want to have the most fun / sex possible.

Once you pick a place you need to start pipe-lining before the trip

LatinAmericaCupid
CouchSurfing
Livemoca
Facebook

After that you need to make a pre departure itinerary / data sheet with numerous hotels, apartment contacts, hostels. all the places to hit for daygame (malls, universities, main plazas/squares, local markets, ect) then all the places for nightlife (bars, clubs, lounges) after that you need to know where to find the p4p scene (strip clubs, freelance bars / clubs ect) You want to have ALL your shit covered for all occasions. Also find out the cool tourist shit to see and do (sights / local attractions ect)

Hope this helps.

buy a 2 year bond, save that shit, take a foreign language, and study abroad your junior year in South America. Would you rather spend 2 to 3 weeks or a full academic year? You'll be getting mad poon at college anyway.
Just my suggestion.

Welcome to the board, highly addictive I might add. I think Dash has given you some good spots to check out and your money will go far there, the only downside is that how many girls speak english and how good is your spanish/portuguese.

I would select Scandinavia, most girls speak english and they love American dudes (black esp). If you are planning on going, I suggest you get there before October b/c of the weather.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Well, I am taking a salsa class and spanish this year in college, so I will prob hold off til after that class. haha but I appreciate it everyone.

So now its looking like this probably:

Japan
Australia
Hawaii

vs.

Paris France
Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Ibiza

vs.

EE (any ideas)

What should I Do?

Scandanavia all the way.they love black guys if your not going to latin america! lol

Quote: (07-09-2011 08:24 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Well, I am taking a salsa class and spanish this year in college, so I will prob hold off til after that class. haha but I appreciate it everyone.

So now its looking like this probably:

Japan
Australia
Hawaii

vs.

Paris France
Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Ibiza

vs.

EE (any ideas)

What should I Do?

Japan - definite yes but I hear the radiation is still a problem there after the earthquake.
Australia - hell yeah
Hawaii - nice place but not sure if that should be on your list

France - no
Denmark - well recent reports on this forum say hell NO.
Sweden - my all time fave
Netherlands - good but I would skip unless you are into weed.
Ibizia - I would skip unless you love house dance music

EE - for your first trip I would skip this.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Lol. Ok

Thanks guys,

So Scandanavia it is? over jhA?

18 year old black man eh, aside from the usual suggestion of throwing a dart at a world map.

I should try and sell you on a 2nd tier Mexican city, only if you're ripped to shreds and have bulging muscles. If you don't got decent body definition try elsewhere.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Quote: (07-09-2011 08:24 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Japan
Australia
Hawaii

vs.

Paris France
Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Ibiza

vs.

EE (any ideas)

What should I Do?

Sweden or Australia all the way. Those are by far the best choices for you on that list.
Girls in both places, judging from all I've heard, seem quite fond of black American men, and they're also great places to live aside from that(absurdly high living standards).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-09-2011 10:49 PM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

I should try and sell you on a 2nd tier Mexican city, only if you're ripped to shreds and have bulging muscles. If you don't got decent body definition try elsewhere.

Can you elaborate on this a little more? I wasn't aware of the scene for black guys in Mexico's second cities.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-09-2011 10:53 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2011 10:49 PM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on this a little more? I wasn't aware of the scene for black guys in Mexico's second cities.

Most of the black guys I knew that were swooping in on tons of girls in Guadalajara were ex- US Military. That's why I asked him if he's "swole", it seemed the Chicas loved really buff black guys, biceps were king. The backpacker crowd was pretty interested in him too.

@Black_Quixote, as someone mentioned above you should definitely try learning a lot of Spanish and make some contacts with girls online before going to Mexico. All the sites listed above are top notch(I never tried CouchSurfing) these girls can definitely be conservative towards ONS, so come prepared.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Yo I would check out Brasil, it's the shit, doesn't matter what race you are, there's something for everyone.

Quote:Quote:

I checked the other threads for black dudes but they were so confusing I couldnt reach a consesus

That tells you something... that there is no paradise for everyone. Your tastes and personality means you may hate what another man loves. Finding your pussy heaven will involve years of travel and experimentation. It's a journey.

If you think your first trip out of high school will be a fuck fest, you're in for a rude awakening. Lower your expectations... by a lot.

***re-reading the Scandinavian threads because you all have sold me***

Roosh,

he could prob go to the Philippines or Thailand and have a high chance of the trip being a fuck fest so long as he dressing good, semi in shape and not ugly! lol

gotta give the kid some hope [Image: banana.gif]

good Enough?

[Image: 2092geq.jpg]

go to the philippines or thailand.

you will thank me upon your return!

good luck bro where ever you may go!

Quote: (07-10-2011 12:32 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

go to the philippines or thailand.

you will thank me upon your return!

good luck bro where ever you may go!

Dash, you ever been to either country? I tend not to hype up countries and recommend them to people, until I've actually been there and experienced it for myself.

Also, props to the young homie that wants to do the trip, not too many young Americans are interested in traveling abroad, especially young black Americans. However, I wouldn't let ease of getting laid be your primary factor in choosing a country to visit, although I do realize that this the primary focus of guys on this forum. Visit a country that has other things that peak your interest in addition to the women, (i.e. the culture, food, nature, etc.)

I gave the guy my opinion on where he should go. He has to do his own research and make up his own mind. Whether I have been there is irrelevant as everyone is diff and will not have the same experiences which can vary greatly depending on who you know, what venues u go to, time of year, bank roll, appearance ect. I think he will have a good time there, nothing more, nothing less.

With some planning, pipelining, and a good open attitude he can have a good time in almost any country!

but on the real OP, checkout the threads on Thailand and the Philippines. Many posters have been and I think you will like what ya read when it comes to easy poon and ur money going a long way!