rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People wanting to legalise beastiality...

http://m.dw.com/en/top-german-court-upho...a-19056064

I think zee Germans mistranslated what doggy-style meant.

It is probably only a matter of time before it is acceptable...

They already tried to legalize Incest, now bestiality...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I went to high school with a guy who jerked off his dog.

He never got his Grade 12.

I believe that a significant number of Western women have sex with their dogs. I dated this one girl.. A solid 8. Triathlete, scientist, overall great girl. But she was fucking obsessed with her pit bull. She brought it everywhere. She let it lick her face, she talked to it, she talked about it all the time. Don't get me wrong I like dogs... But it was too weird for me.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Don't knw why they bothered to make it illegal in the first place.
If some mongoloid wants to jerk off his goat, isn't that its own punishment?

Woof Woof
[Image: 11521872.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin