rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking to sue an SJW, seeking tech support

http://www.rooshv.com/everything-you-wan...aid-to-ask

You can go there and witness me and "Dennis O'Keefe" going at it. Most of it is typical internet trash talk but then he tried to dox me and has been hunting down my personal information, and then attacking my professional credentials and calling me a pedophile because I am now a teacher. This shit has to stop, but I cannot stop him until I identify him.
As it turns out, I am a bit more anti-fragile that I thought. Odds are he can't track me to where I live and work in China and he probably can't find any of my family for various reasons.
But what if it were you?
I'm not asking for money, I am a former lawyer who can fund the litigation and prepare all the court documents. What I need is someone tech savvy enough to track this guy down so he can be properly served.
There is no moral equivalence here: I am hiding in plain sight while he hides in the shadows and defames me. I am not trying to dox him or mess with his family. His employer will only get contacted because it seems like he spent about 4 working hours researching and insulting me on the internet. If that is the case, he certainly isn't employee of the month. Otherwise, it is just to initiate legal proceedings.
So calling all geeks and nerds with neomasculine inclinations who want to take the fight to them.

PM me here
Sincerely,
Clark

Didn't you already ask about this?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

[Image: its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers...quotas.jpg]