rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly woman crushes watermelons with her THIGHS... "believes" she scared off Roosh

Ugly woman crushes watermelons with her THIGHS... "believes" she scared off Roosh

HAHA, the Australian media can't sink any lower....

Quote:Quote:

The Gold Coast fitness guru (Kortney Olson) has shared a video of herself crushing a whole watermelon with her bare thighs in an incredible show of strength.

She posted the video alongside the hashtags #YourHeadHereHomeboy and #RooshTheDouche in an apparent attempt to scare 'pro-rape' blogger Barack 'Roosh' Obama who planned to visit Australia.

When 'Roosh the Douche' abandoned his trip, she wrote: 'he saw my watermelon video and cancelled plans'.

Quote:Quote:

The video received more than 15,000 comments, with many making cruel or sexual remarks about Kortney's physique.
Kortney addressed the negativity in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ouche.html

Writer: Lauren Grounsell
Twiter: https://twitter.com/laurengrounsell
Email: [email protected]

Kortney

[Image: k0ydr9nsyy0oaqvp7gkg.png]

The sad thing is she probably gets lots of attention from Aussie men.

[Image: okIPJHV.jpg]

WNB WNWDAAWYV (will not watch dumbass attention whoring youtube video)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Rest in Piece ear phone users.

She scared me off.

WNB/Australia.

The sight of the red juices running down her leg and the watermelon plopping down from her giant thighs was disgusting.

Americans are dreamers too

So *that's* what a real-life Xenia Onatopp looks like...

Don't google pictures of her. You will regret it. She is built like a man. And she has the "I need to talk to the superviser!" haircut too.

She really does have thunder thighs. Must be a real boner killer down there. Literally.

Okay I see the melon, but where is the woman?

Quote: (02-10-2016 10:20 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

Okay I see the melon, but where is the woman?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7jzaqHchRPaL-zyzjRl-...oVfCcqp9LU]

[Image: attachment.jpg29820]   

That's an older picture, her more recent pics her arms are twice the size of that.

Yeah, it's just I would've said with certainty that picture was a guy in drag if I hadn't known who it was.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Now I finally know what Anonymous Bosch has been talking about...with regards to these broad-shouldered Aussie "girls".

If only you knew how bad things really are.

So the game seems to be that the media lies about Roosh and turns him into some sort of supervillain, and then SJWs come out of the woodwork to oppose things he never said, then the media gives the SJWs play and publicity to increase their image, and thus SJW mentality becomes more popular.

Gallagher did this routine much better.

[Image: gallagher.png]

Why are we watching a woman express a Freudian desire to have a late term abortion?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Freakshow end of story.

The Ocean Forest potting soil you see in the background of the video is a favorite of marijuana growers. Is MJ legal in Australia?

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Meanwhile her OkCupid account is receiving 50 messages a day from thirsty Aussie guys...

To be honest, she has a great body, arms and shoulders aside. She could generate a lot of positive attention. She clearly works hard.
The problem I have with people like this, is that they think it is positive to retaliate to a perceived wrong in such a way. How did somebody like this ever learn to believe that behaving like this is ok? How can somebody think threats of violence are a good thing? That they empower women by being masculine? I just can't understand this.
It is so deeply unappealing to me when a woman believes she gains extra points for being able to "keep up". Maybe some men find this attractive because they are dish towels. But how can a self respecting man respect something like this? it absolutely baffles me.
If men decided to take our power back and put women in the kitchen there would be nothing women could do to stop it. Yet this is the result of our kindness.

Imagine this:
Above girl is instead a kind, humble and feminine woman. Imagine long dark hair, working in the house to raise up her family and husband, and taking care of young children. Imagine how much happier she would be and how much happier those around her would be.
Instead she advertises this grotesque display, somehow thinking it will generate real positivity in the world.

What went wrong here?

Nothing to see here.

[Image: Attention_14473d_927036.gif]