rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy Threatens Violence Against Woman on Twitter - Media Shitstorm Ensues

Mike's churning these out fast lately...

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2016/0...itter.html

Clifford Durand is a student at St. John's University who recently threatened to "smash" a "bitch" in his class because she had a Donald Trump sticker on her computer.

[Image: 6a00d8341bf6e653ef01b8d19df58f970c-500wi]

Quote:Quote:

None of the people who speak out about "harassment" against women will have anything to say about Clifford Durand's Tweet, which now has over 14,000 RTs.

It's OK to "smash a bitch" when she holds ideas you disagree with.

Jack Dorsey and the rest of the Twitter team will not stop this act of violence. They play favorites and do not truly care about the welfare of women or any of their users.

You won't hear anything from Jezebel. No one cares.

We're seeing more and more of this on social media networks, as well as inaction of twitter and facebook's behalf to remove content, alert authorities, and ban users for gross violations of standards and practices. How bad will it get?

Now twitter users are retaliating and sharing information.

[Image: 6a00d8341bf6e653ef01b8d19e0a92970c-500wi]

[Image: B4RxzAP.jpg?1]

[Image: vASgGZY.jpg?1]

Is this the other side of what we've just been dealing with? Do you agree with the methods? Either way you have to admit it's certainly effective...

Comment away...

[Edit: Clifford's twitter account has now been suspended as of 5:45pm EST - Also renamed title]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

As someone else said- there don't seem to be any threats of violence over Bernie Sanders stickers.

I'm thinking about posting a rant of the day. I see at least one stupid SJW thing per day.

Mike is playing their game, their rules.

This game they happily inflict on others comes with real life consequences.

One wouldn't expect #BLM members to have the foresight to understand.

Soon, everyone will have to walk on the same egg shells that white heterosexual men have to.

It'll make everyone miserable, until discourse removes it for everyone.

Love it, they're getting their own medicine. Fuck them.

Don't post stupid shit online, one way or another, it'll get posted, archived, or screen capped by someone.

The guy's twitter account was just suspended, that was fast.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You know this dude is so butthurt right now, wait till he's suspended or kicked out of school.

[Image: tumblr_myy0rdikmo1ql5yr7o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_n1xv25H6Fy1sssz0p.gif]

"Ny daily news is lying on me" who let this trash into college with that terrible grammar?

I'm confused here, what is the issue? Some kid on twitter saying he's going to smash a bitch's computer?

WB girl in the pic

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:10 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

"Ny daily news is lying on me" who let this trash into college with that terrible grammar?

His tweets and his 'buddies' make it very clear he's an 'affirmative action' diversity enrollment. Not sure what he could even be studying.

Also, this highlights one unwavering fact about social media...
[Image: play.png]

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'm confused here, what is the issue? Some kid on twitter saying he's going to smash a bitch's computer?

WB girl in the pic

Yup, he took a pic directly across from a chick who had a trump sticker on her MAC Book.

Posted it on twitter saying 7,000 retweets I'll smash her laptop.

It went viral, dude started talking shit on people that were calling him out.

People screamed racism - which there were some racist reactions. BUT majority were calling out SJW's, Twitter, and the MSM about how this tweet and account wasn't suspended and taken down immediately.

delete

WB girl in the pic

Yeah, definitely. She looks like a real peach.

She is hot, no doubt about that at all.

Maybe Clifford Durand of St John's University was rejected by her, and he did the photo/threat thing to get back at her.

The SJWs trying to defend him are hilarious in their stupidity. "He threatened her laptop, not her".

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:59 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

The SJWs trying to defend him are hilarious in their stupidity. "He threatened her laptop, not her".

threatened to "smash" a "bitch" in his class

I get that it's trolling to make a point, but I thought we were against disrupting lives over stupid shit like regret rape.
Is disliking Trump the regret rape here?

Quote: (02-10-2016 07:14 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

I get that it's trolling to make a point, but I thought we were against disrupting lives over stupid shit like regret rape.

Not sure what you mean.

Quote: (02-10-2016 07:14 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Threatening violence for any reason is against many University bylaws and is usually grounds for expulsion. All any reasonable person wants is for the rules to be meted out equitably, regardless of race, class, creed or political affiliation.

Looks too much like Caylee Anthony. WNB

WB girl in the pic
Word

looks like Eva Green to me[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcEQC3FmVthCXO43YKXSY...SUYlbmv8JG]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

What do you want to bet that the only reason twitter suspended his account because a woman was the target? Had that been a man with a Trump sticker it would have been just fine.

Holy shit, US might just be saved.

A nice slim, decent looking white girl with an Apple product is not only going to vote The Trumpinator, but she endorses him openly too.

[Image: 61babe9ed34c056e15dae20c74cb63aa.gif]

She looks like Anne Hathaway to me. WB and make her wear a catwoman outfit.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:24 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:10 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

His tweets and his 'buddies' make it very clear he's an 'affirmative action' diversity enrollment. Not sure what he could even be studying.

Also, this highlights one unwavering fact about social media...
[Image: play.png]

Does NY have affirmative action programs for college? Putting someone who cant string a sentence together in college seems to be a really bad idea. Guys like that are probably suited for manual labor, not academia.

My take away: Girls who support Trump are hot.

Quote: (02-10-2016 08:20 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

Does NY have affirmative action programs for college? Putting someone who cant string a sentence together in college seems to be a really bad idea. Guys like that are probably suited for manual labor, not academia.

How dare you..YOU RACIST!!11!!!11 every college in America needs affirmative action. Some minorities are more equal than others of course.

I am curious if she actually dumped her drink on him and if so, what were the circumstances leading up to that? My guess is that it wasn't a honey trap guerrilla ambush like what happened to Roosh. So what did he do to piss her off?
Point taken in that he was threatening property violence instead of physical violence, but it is still criminal mischief (under $5k? Over $5k? What model mac book is that?). Leftists love the excuse that property destruction isn't really violence and are outraged when they get their ass kicked by someone defending their property.