rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent or taking the job offer

delete

What is the real problem here? And why did you told your boss beforehand that you will leave while you are not sure with which option you will stick?

Fact:
-- You have to work at least 30 years in you life.
-- You can get "Thai Pussy" also with the age of 34.
-- There are a lot of people who also can't take long vacations [Image: blush.gif]

I would take the job offer, would be happy for the extra qualification I would get and the extra money.

For me it sounds like it's a bootcamp which prepares you to go freelancing afterwards. [Image: huh.gif] Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote: (02-10-2016 03:50 AM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

What is the real problem here? And why did you told your boss beforehand that you will leave while you are not sure with which option you will stick?

Fact:
-- You have to work at least 30 years in you life.
-- You can get "Thai Pussy" also with the age of 34.
-- There are a lot of people who also can't take long vacations [Image: blush.gif]

I would take the job offer, would be happy for the extra qualification I would get and the extra money.

For me it sounds like it's a bootcamp which prepares you to go freelancing afterwards. [Image: huh.gif] Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong. Read again please, I consider to stay only because of the promotion

Take the promotion, save more money, and get the experience you need to become location independent.
About missing out on Thai chicks, dont see it as missing out but saving up more Thai chicks for next year. Also, if you're in the west and tired of local women, there are usually new Asian/latin/european girls arriving every month, foreign students, au pairs, tourists etc.

Change in plans, motherfuckers changed their mind

You should start freelancing before you even make the move. Why are you so confident that your freelance skills will pay off?

What skills do you have for freelancing?

Are you sure you're going to take projects with your current skills and position in freelance online market?

Quote: (02-11-2016 06:35 AM)pitt Wrote:  

You should start freelancing before you even make the move. Why are you so confident that your freelance skills will pay off?
I'm not

It's a crapshoot. You have 10 months of liquidity to cover expenses. Maybe 15k to 20k?
What happens if you come across an emergency cash outlay - illness Etc that will eat up a chunk of your savings?

Work on your skill set even at the opportunity cost of a slightly reduced but consistent income. Take small trips while employed and expanding your skill set.

Once you have improved your skill set sufficiently and have the confidence and most importantly ability to freelance then make a move.

Quote: (02-12-2016 01:18 PM)Pyrrhic victory Wrote:  

It's a crapshoot. You have 10 months of liquidity to cover expenses. Maybe 15k to 20k?
What happens if you come across an emergency cash outlay - illness Etc that will eat up a chunk of your savings?

Work on your skill set even at the opportunity cost of a slightly reduced but consistent income. Take small trips while employed and expanding your skill set.

Once you have improved your skill set sufficiently and have the confidence and most importantly ability to freelance then make a move.

I'm practically unemployed